Steve0
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 09-03-2009, 12:24 PM
ShadyOne
Stage III
Default Burned!!!

I wish I saw this thread earlier. I was recently burned as well. Poor quality products and lousy customer service. This is one Internet company that needs to go away!!!

Chris and Robert of Demon's don't have a clue.

Old 09-07-2009, 09:18 AM
1997bagger
Grand HDF Member
Received 1,788 Likes on 891 Posts

Yes, advertised product as fitting all v-twins, received product and didn't look right, did some homework and tracked part to fitting early model Evo's. Contacted Robert and will return the money, informed him of part number, year fitted and reason why it only fits those years.
Robert said he would look into it, the same description is still on the product on Ebay, only lost $10.00 but the priciple of deception still exists.

Old 09-13-2009, 04:23 AM
cruzinthecoast
Tourer

I will stay away from them thanx for the heads up

Old 10-13-2009, 02:15 PM
poohbaby518
Stage I
Default Demons Cycle Still Sucks!

I wish I read all the comments on this forum before I ordered from Demons Cycle.

My husband has a 1992 HD Sportster 883 and I ordered a set of handlebars from Demons Cycle as a birthday gift for him. The shipping was free and the handlebars were delivered quickly, but they were defective. I'll try to attach pics. The risers were welded on wrong and the bars weren't level. I contacted Demons Cycle for a replacement or a refund and they told me they could offer a 100% refund if I would agree to state that the item was damaged during shipping so they could file an insurance claim against Fed Ex. The handlebars obviously weren't damaged during shipping and I refused to participate in fraud against Fed Ex.

They assured me that they would replace the item or provide a refund if I sent the handlebars back. I paid $29 for return shipping and I verified in writing via email that they would NOT charge me a restocking fee because the merchandise was defective.

Sure enough, as soon as they got the handlebars back, they charged me a $20.71 restocking fee. When I requested a full refund, they got snotty and told me that their decision was final. I always dealt with Robert in customer service, but all the refund decisions are apparently made by Big Chris. Too bad Big Chris wasn't man enough to talk to me directly.

DO NOT BUY FROM DEMONS CYCLE.

They have an F rating with the BBB but they are hard to find because their URL and company name isn't easy to search on the BBB website.

Please don't make the same mistake that I did.

Attached Thumbnails  DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!-photo-1_web.jpg    DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!-photo-2_web.jpg  
Old 10-13-2009, 02:20 PM
BoomerBob
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I only bought one thing from them that was any good when I put an order in for about 5 items and that was a t-shirt. Other than that they sell Taiwanese junk that isn't fit for a tricycle let alone a Harley.

Old 10-14-2009, 05:55 AM
Nightking
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Folks, I think the reason why Demons is wanting you to file a damage claim, is because they are having this stuff made over seas specifically for them. Which to them means that they are the quality control for their product. They just choose to not do the right thing. That's a shame to. Good post. This saves a lot of folks a lot of heart ache. Thanks

Old 01-26-2010, 02:00 PM
Bama Rob
Stage I

Originally Posted by dmac1968
Here is the old thread about these pr*icks!

https://www.hdforums.com/m_1745491/tm.htm

DeanO
I Will have to say I gave them a chance even after I read the bad hipe. Opened an account, order once with no problem. 2nd order they said an issue came up with wrong zip and couldn't send but somehow the charge still went through my credit card. no problem, called to explain all they had to do is look at my account info. all i got was smart *** comments. not real bright. what ever happened to costumer service?

Old 01-26-2010, 02:22 PM
FLYING
Club Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Word of Mouth travels a long way on this forum!

Old 01-26-2010, 04:48 PM
NSCoyote
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for the heads up i was gonna order a rollign chassis from them and a complete drive train package. i'll give my business to another company that takes care fo its customers properly

Quick Reply: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!