Good Or Bad Shopping Experiences At HDF Post Your Shopping Experience Here

DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 05:27 AM
NewYorkHobo
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ripped me off for $100 on a set off bars these guys are the worst do not buy from them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-06-2008, 02:42 AM
Scott367
Advanced

lucky for me all i bought off of them were a 50$ set of risers. they are great looking, but do you think they could send the proper harware? i live in the sticks and i had to drive almost an hour to get a bolt, washer and a lock nut. god am i glad i didnt spend on them what i spend at my local shop.

Old 12-13-2008, 09:45 AM
crissguinn
Intermediate

well i'm sold.. I was going to spend over $800 dollars with them.....but not now. I trust the people on here and if there wrong, well that's not a risk i'm willing to take.
thanks to all!!!

Old 05-06-2009, 02:11 AM
K9Kev
Intermediate

Pretty much the same as all the other members on here but, I wanted to keep the thread fresh.....

Demons Cycle in FL.

SUCKS !!!!!!

Bought a set of risers, clearly advertised as 'fits all H-D models' yet when they came, cheap made ****, wrong hardware, etc,

I sent an email asking why they don't fit and got a email back stating the risers were for a Springer???

I copied and pasted the add and sent it back and was then told NO REFUND as I had tried to install the risers.

TOM from Demon = ***** !!

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE DOUCHE BAGS !!

Old 05-06-2009, 07:12 PM
timrod
Stage III

I was about to buy a front end off of these guys, and had a bad feeling about doing so when they were absolute ****** to me on the phone......now, its done. This thread has made my decision final. Thanks all who posted.

Old 05-06-2009, 08:50 PM
TIPN8R
Stellar HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 1 Post

Guys, do a search on this site, there you will see plenty of bad experiences with them!

Old 05-07-2009, 12:11 PM
Gtsdesigns
Road Master

damn, I am sure glad i didnt order from this place, I wonder if they check the forums, cause if i read all the complaints, i would surely change my practices and start kissing a$$... good luck with recovering your loss...

Old 06-20-2009, 03:50 PM
skoontz
Stage I
Thumbs down Demons Cycles SUCKS!

I made the mistake of buying without researching them, and I naturally had a problem with my simple order! They of course were ******....so I called my AMEX to get the charges off...without the BS 17% restocking fees removed...I have played the game too, we will see who gets what in the end...its send back certified and once they sign they are done!

Bump...DOWN WITH DEMONS SCREWOFFS!

Old 07-06-2009, 01:46 PM
Kallen
Stage I
Default Don't know what else to add

I wish I would have seen this thread before I bought anything from those guys. I ordered three item and none of them fit as advertised. I called and asked for tech adivise and had to speak with "Jose". What a pain in the *** he is. No advise, no recourse, no help. He said his boss was sitting next to him and the parts that I ordered fit fine at their shop. Mine did not. His bottom line was "tough ****" no return no refund since I had attempted to mount them on the bike. How would I know that they didn't fit, if I didn't try to put them on? What a dink. So anyway, since I had no luck with their "tech" ( ha ha), I moved to customer service. Gues who runs customer service? You guessed it, Jose! You can guess how that played out. I've messed with aircraft and hotrods for awhile so I kinda know how to thread a nut onto a bolt. I have never had to deal with a pin head like that in the hot rod world. Well anyway, I guess they fish in enough people to keep going. That won't last forever. I agree with the boycott idea! I saw the same item sat othr sites for a bit more money but I would guess their PR is a bit better. If you have not purchased from them before, please do not do so!

Old 07-31-2009, 10:25 AM
jarnett622
Stage I
Default Demons Rip off

They got me on a set of triple trees. The tube plug was threaded into the upper tree and apparantly had a burr inside.I used a strap wrench to try to remove it and then tried a pair of vise grips leaving a couple of nicks.
Called to get a return number and was treated like crap and was told no refund because I tried to remove plug. I spoke with Al I guess he is the big Dog he wants pics so he can go back to ULTIMA. From what I have read here I can see where this is going.

Quick Reply: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!