DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2008, 01:43 PM
UNCCHarley
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

ORIGINAL: bcsavage

ok, so my opinion after reading all this and checking ebay (looking at feedback):

1 in 100 customers is dissatisfied. 35,000 ebay transactions equates to 350 negatives. Of those write-off at least 40% of them to dumbass buyers not knowing what they are purchasing. Now we are down to 210. I'd say another 20% could be honest error considering volume of shipping. so 168 is left. Boil it down another 50% of that being the shippers fault cuz we KNOW how shipping comapnies treat packages and you've got yourself 84 people that got bad/wrong parts. Really, these guys are a builders supplier and as such, are catering to the guys that aren't afraid to break out the welder, or hammer and dollies to BUILD a bike. You guys want bolt ons for your 4 foot wide super dyna whatever harley? GO TO HARLEY!
I am guess since you joined yesterday and immediately posted on only this thread defending them that you work for them or are an owner.
[sm=bustedsign.gif]

Old 08-02-2008, 01:50 PM
bcsavage
Stage II

I really don't care who you think I am. I registered to this site ONLY to post my opinion on this thread because it came up in a google search for demon cycle review. I'm guessing by your avatar and signature that you really think you've got something special of a bike there. Good for you. I'm also going to go out on a limb and say that because you've contributed money to this forum that somehow you think that makes you a better person or that your opinion somehow means more than the new guy that speaks up on his first day registering. Again, good for you.

Old 08-02-2008, 02:18 PM
UNCCHarley
Road Master

ORIGINAL: bcsavage

I really don't care who you think I am. I registered to this site ONLY to post my opinion on this thread because it came up in a google search for demon cycle review. I'm guessing by your avatar and signature that you really think you've got something special of a bike there. Good for you. I'm also going to go out on a limb and say that because you've contributed money to this forum that somehow you think that makes you a better person or that your opinion somehow means more than the new guy that speaks up on his first day registering. Again, good for you.
Oh, insulting me and my bike. My you are the tough guy. I never said I was a better person and still find it funny that you sign up, immediately go to this thread, investigate it and only post here and nowhere else. The true sign of the forum troll and you fit the bill.

Please, insult me some more, I laugh at how infantile your insults are. I will go out on a limb myself and say you do not even have a bike, and if you do, I am sure it is a Honda Rebel because it seems the type of bike to fit you.

Have a nice day and keep defending your company. You are busted so live with it.

Old 08-13-2008, 08:44 PM
UNCCHarley
Road Master

Originally Posted by bcsavage
Yeah, I am sure you do not work for them now. Only posted twice and both posts defended them. Nice try troll

Old 09-02-2008, 05:32 PM
waltvtx
2nd Gear

No matter how much you talk to them on the phone and send emails to make sure they send the right part....they still screw you over in the end. Then they call you everything in the book... and tell you that even if you send what you bought back at your expense and with a 17% restocking fee taken off to boot.. that they will keep the money you sent and spend it. I only wish I could have recorded what they said to me when I called to try and fix what was there screwup. Now I need to try and find out what the proper inside dimension is for a softail swingarm with a 300mm tire and a 1.5"belt should be. Any help with that would be great. Don't buy from there guys ...they will SCREW you!!!!

Old 09-29-2008, 04:28 PM
h311r47
3rd Gear

I've had similar problems with them. I ordered a primary cover for my 99 Sporty from them through ebay and it arrived with peeling chrome. I contacted them for a refund and they told me to send it back. They then ignored me/gave me the run-around for two weeks. Needless to say, the refund I was promised never arrived. I had to file a paypal claim, which I won, but they immediately turned around and filed a non-payment dispute through ebay. I now stand to have my account suspended, all because a seller thought they could get away with keeping both their product and my money!!! Furthermore, all their correspondence has revolved around hurling poorly thought-out insults. Definitely steer clear of them. Don't know what other people's experiences have been, but I'd say Dennis Kirk (http://www.denniskirk.com) is a much better option--fast shipping, fair prices, and great customer service.

Old 09-29-2008, 07:30 PM
Motown Glide
Banned

they promised to help me also. would not buy spark plugs from them even if last place in town!

Old 10-07-2008, 03:02 AM
ZBARK
Advanced

Good info! I'll just keeping looking elsewhere for my new seat. Thanks for posting!

Old 10-07-2008, 07:19 AM
FastHarley
Former Sponsor
Received 447 Likes on 251 Posts
Thumbs down post count

I would really take into consideration how many post s a member has as well as the past content. A person who contributes is much more likely to be truthful as that member has a stake in a reputation developed over the years.

UNCCHarley
I am glad you are here and support us here (I am a supporter but site problems do not show it). I believe the info you provide is much more credible than a person with 1 or 10 posts of which all are on this subject. I live 20 miles from Demon and after the local horror stories circulated over the years I have never gave it a thought. A reputation is earned one way or another. The question is; why would I?

Old 10-08-2008, 07:35 AM
h311r47
3rd Gear

FastHarley: I understand why you would feel like that. I hope subsequent posts will help you change your mind/value my opinion more. I, for one, did a lot of research and even contacted a number of people who bought equipment from Demons Cycles. I made a mistake in buying from them. I know how much we all work and how much money we spend to keep our bikes running well and looking good. As such, I just don't want to see people making the same mistake I did.

Quick Reply: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!