Good Or Bad Shopping Experiences At HDF Post Your Shopping Experience Here

DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 11:34 AM
nikonf8
Supporter
Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts
Default RE: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

hay Im with you guys on this boycott but some of you were just asking for trouble demonds has 225 negative feedback's this should have been a red flag for you. any time any seller has that many negatives you have to say to your self i could be next. you have to look at the feedback and then the other guys and it tells all in this case i would have ran for the hills

Old 08-15-2007, 11:53 AM
Mike NY
Road Master
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

ORIGINAL: MdntRanger50

Actually I haven't sent payment yet. After reading this thread I havebeen thinkingabout not going through with the purchase, but I dont want to riskruining my 100% positive feedback rating.[sm=smiley24.gif]
It's not a Credit Score!! Why take a chance and waste your money because you don't want an Ebay negative.. That's pretty funny... Send them a link to this thread and tell them that's why and anyone else who questions your choice not to pay.

Mike
NY

Old 08-15-2007, 11:58 AM
raftgyde
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This really seems to be a theme here. I Googled Demon Cycles and the first to hits were:
DEMONCYCLES on ebay BEWARE!!
and
Beware buying from Demoncycles.com

[align=center]
[/align]_____________________________
NOT a Demoncyles customer.

Old 08-15-2007, 01:16 PM
wingnutt
Road Master

ORIGINAL: sgtrod91

I was considering buying stuff from them, thanks for the warning and count me in for the boycot

I agree with Mike NY, dont worry about the negative feedback.

Old 08-15-2007, 02:30 PM
Mike NY
Road Master
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

ORIGINAL: MdntRanger50

Actually I haven't sent payment yet. After reading this thread I havebeen thinkingabout not going through with the purchase, but I dont want to riskruining my 100% positive feedback rating.[sm=smiley24.gif]
Didn't mean to seem like a jerk in my last post but if you are really worried offer to pay the listing fee, at least you won't be out the full amount of an inferior product and maybe they won't leave any feedback at all. I've done itand theseller was cool with that.

Mike
NY

Old 08-15-2007, 04:48 PM
ASILKMAN
Advanced

I can't believe these azzholes have completed 20,000+ auctions! I just spent 5 minutes reading the feedback they left for anyone that didn't leave them a positve feedback score, and they were calling these people names like they are in 5th grade! What I love is in almost all of them their reply is "could have fixed issue easily with communication" and it sounds like anyone who tries to communicate with them gets called a complaining looser. The only bad Ebay experience I ever had was with a guy that sounds just like these **cksuckers. I won an auction and after 3 weeks worth of emails asking the guy where he wanted a payment sent to (didn't accept paypal), I finally sent him an email and said to forget it I'd just buy the same thing locally. 10 minutes later I have negative feedback with the phrase "whinning baby! POS DIE!"

Thing is, these guys have a negative feedback rating of only 200 something. They have so many "mutually withdrawn" comments I guarantee it's 10x that....

Old 08-15-2007, 06:11 PM
lejj909
Advanced

Me too Me Three

Old 08-15-2007, 06:32 PM
Oldtimer of NM
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Count me in, sounds like they are running a real clown show.

Old 08-15-2007, 07:15 PM
Peekon
Tourer

has anyone ever sent one of these treads to ebay. ebay seems pretty concerned with there image. people like demon cycles are not just hurting their own reputation but ebay's as well. i'm just curious what it would take for them to investigate someone like demon cycles apently there is a pattern in there feedback.

Old 08-15-2007, 08:53 PM
shooter64
Former Sponsor

Not to beat a dead horse, but this is what I was talking about in another thread about crooked builders........say a brand new harley owner, new to our hobby, finds them somehow, and orders up alot of stuff, and all of it is just junk, I have seen people get so overwhelmed and so disgusted, they sell their bike, and find another hobby, or lifestyle. Now I know that most of us are hardcore, but I want to see more riders, sure it means more business for me, but I LOVE MOTORCYCLES, I love talking about them, working on them, looking at them, etc. I depend on you guys here to hold my shop and I accountable, and if we screw up....tell me, PLEASE. This forum represents HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of dollars spent on bike parts in a year's time. We have to hold manufacturers, distributors, and retailers toa higher level. It comes down to a simple deal with me, my customers deserve VALUE, they deserve to get the most out of a dollar, and not be hasseled if something comes in broke, or damaged, retailers cannot control everything, but we can fight the battles FOR our customers with the distributors and manufactures. Pisses me off that people in our industry cheat and steal, from a fellow rider.......I just dont get it....they wont be around long.....the pretenders in this industry are closing every single day, and the good will survive.....

sorry for the rant....just pisses me off.

Quick Reply: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!