Good Or Bad Shopping Experiences At HDF Post Your Shopping Experience Here

DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 06:35 AM
nikonf8
Supporter
Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts
Default RE: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

HD forums should have a wall of shame area for dealers like demon a spot where we can list a dealer if more than so many members have had a problem with them. this would be a spot where a member who is going to bid on or buy from can see if the dealer they are making the purchase from is there a quick reference. Demon would be a the top of the list. Even after the bashing they got here the beat goes on. I never made a purchase from them nor will I ever thanks to the members on this forum that have exposed there shady selling practices. Keep hammering them the more the better.

Old 10-23-2007, 07:06 AM
viper0076
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I also got screwed by Demon Cycles.... I bought what THEY described as "Show Polished" Brake rotors and pulley. When it arrived it wasn't anywhere near show polished but simply just ground like a stock rotor. I contacted them and got ZERO satisfaction. I threatened negative feedback and they said "Go ahead we'll leave you negative feedback too." Which they did. Then they contacted me and offered to recind their feedback if I would do the same. I would'nt **** in their mouth's if their teeth were on fire. BEWARE!!!

Old 10-23-2007, 07:26 AM
JBaker421
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Another.

http://*******.com/2o4qbe

beware of demons cycle south[/align]
a friend bought something through me on my account. i live in southeast asia, and because they do not ship here, and they also do not accept international cards, i had to pay via paypal (as you know paypal tags your local address to merchants "ship to" field). as such i did not pay for the item, and at the same time sent them an email every other day attheir customer service email addressto ask if i could change my shipping address toone in the US, because there's a courier there. i received no response after about 2 weeks, so sensibly i did not pay either, after all, it makes no sense to pay for something you can never receive.

after a while, there was a dispute against me, saying i did not pay(well that was true, but if you look at it from my point of view i think you'd have done the same too). so to appease them, i paid first, assuming i can change my shipping address. i then emailed customer serviceevery other day, and the general manager to enquire if i could change my address. no reply for 2 weeks. then i gave them negative feedback, and by some miracle from above, they replied every 2 hours, threatening me and arm twisting me to take off feedback or they will not help. i did. after all, they have my item, for which i paid no shipping charges because the shipping address was "invalid". their feedback was that i refused to pay for the item(which is asridiculous as their service and attitudes)

straight after, they stopped emailing me, and kept totally quiet. till today, they have not kept their end of the bargain :"take off the feedbacks or we wont help". i feel so bad for my friend who lost money to this utterly disgraceful and despicable company.

so here's the gist of it all, buyers beware. they push the blame to you, they are UTTERLY rude, UTTERLY inefficient, not to mention non contactable, thieves and just basically horrible sellers. i am REALLY surprised that they have "good" ratings on their account, and that they are allowed to trade. this is the most horrible company i've ever dealt with. i doubt i will get my item eventually, and honestly, i will not be surprised ifmore testimonies come in, speaking of their "wonderful" customer service,"excellent" attitudes and "friendly" managers and public relations officers.[/align][/align]

Old 10-23-2007, 07:29 AM
JBaker421
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

ORIGINAL: TIPN8R

Good finds JBaker! I can't believe EBay has not pulled the plug on these guys yet. They are quick to edit buyers responses, but yet fail to do anything about their poor business practices! I'd rather pay more $$$ for an item, than to go through that type of BS!
Right, but look at the thousands of transactions they have. Ebay makes a fortune on commissions...

Old 10-23-2007, 08:51 AM
TIPN8R
Stellar HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 1 Post

Very true, I guess nothing will ever get done legally.....that is unless someone actually shows up at their doorsteps with their warranty in one hand, and their bogus parts in their other...with a local news reporter and TV crew, and maybe also a rep from the BBB.....

Old 10-23-2007, 11:35 AM
Harley_Dude
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 102 Likes on 68 Posts

Pay thru PayPal with a credit card. I had a problem, tried to resolve with seller, he wouldn't cooperate. So I called my Visa guy and said I've been ripped off. He said looks like it, pulled the money from Paypal and Paypal pulled the money out of this guys account. Man did i get some fast response after that.

I said keep the parts douchebag.

Old 10-23-2007, 11:47 AM
dmac1968
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yeah we need an entire heading OUTSIDE of softail section about these ******ckers! I am surprised , knowing some of the Harley riders here in Sydney that I do, that nobody has taken matters further into their own hands.... I guess it's only a matter of time if they call the wrong person the wrong name... These f*ckwits are toodumb to realise that they actually end up with LESS business as a result of theiractions, whereas I think they think they save money by hoping that those that they ignore will go away. Ebay is to blame for allowing jerks such as this with no warnings etc etc. They were quick toclose my account TWICE with no warning or reason, only to re-instate it with no apology. I guess power-seller means "do what you wantas long as you keep the cash flowing!". If someone was to opensomething similar to ebay but who were mega strict about their sellers and suspendedpeople like Demons, I think it would really take off.We really need to move this thread into a non-specific (not just softail) section.

DeanO

ORIGINAL: nikonf8

HD forums should have a wall of shame area for dealers like demon a spot where we can list a dealer if more than so many members have had a problem with them. this would be a spot where a member who is going to bid on or buy from can see if the dealer they are making the purchase from is there a quick reference. Demon would be a the top of the list. Even after the bashing they got here the beat goes on. I never made a purchase from them nor will I ever thanks to the members on this forum that have exposed there shady selling practices. Keep hammering them the more the better.

Old 10-23-2007, 11:50 AM
dmac1968
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That's a good point... you could theoretically just claim that someone hacked your visa and used your card without your knowledge. The vendor is then asked to fax a copy of the signature...which of course they don't have because it was done online and they will pull the cash!!

DeanO

ORIGINAL: Harley_Dude

Pay thru PayPal with a credit card. I had a problem, tried to resolve with seller, he wouldn't cooperate. So I called my Visa guy and said I've been ripped off. He said looks like it, pulled the money from Paypal and Paypal pulled the money out of this guys account. Man did i get some fast response after that.

I said keep the parts douchebag.

Old 10-23-2007, 12:08 PM
Harley_Dude
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 102 Likes on 68 Posts

So far anybody who has tried to compete with ebay (Harleywise) has faded away.

Old 10-24-2007, 09:48 AM
grimm
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

this thread needs a bump......was slidin to far down.....

Quick Reply: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!