DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 07:59 PM
beepo
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

ORIGINAL: wallacem

Guys, I will join the ban on Demons Cycle. I also want to ad another one to the list. Saber Cycle is just as bad. Last week I ordered, off Ebay, a set of driving lights for the lower cowl of my 03 Goldwing.(Don't get upset, I also have a 04 Softail Standard that is my baby) Upon getting them it was evident they would not fit the holes, too big. I looked in their policy and found they do not accept return. I figured that if I emailed them and explained that their product did not dit as advertized, they would happily agree to take them back. I was shocked to get a return email calling me a lazy idot!! No lie! I thought about it and gave them negative feedback because of the nasty reply. They gave me negative feedback in return. I am not gonna let it bother me. Please ad Saber Cycle to your list of bad places. Thanks, Wallace in Georgia

04 Black Softail Standard
04 Black Goldwing
06 Red/Black Vulcan 900 Classic LT
Just out of curiosity, what did they put in their feedback?
I can't stand the spiteful negatives from outfits that do their business on ebay.

Old 10-22-2007, 09:10 AM
wallacem
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In answer to your question, they said I was lazy and a Bully!! There is not much that can be done about negative feedback done as spite after getting negative. Did not mean to change the subject of DEMONS CYCLE, just wanted to add SABER CYCLE to the list. You can go the the site and look at the feedback. Thanks, Wallace in Georgia

Old 10-22-2007, 10:43 AM
TIPN8R
Stellar HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 1 Post

In answer to your question, they said I was lazy and a Bully!! There is not much that can be done about negative feedback done as spite after getting negative. Did not mean to change the subject of DEMONS CYCLE, just wanted to add SABER CYCLE to the list. You can go the the site and look at the feedback. Thanks, Wallace in Georgia

Sorry to hear there is another DEMON CYCLE spinoff......[:@]
Thanks Wallace for the heads up!

Old 10-23-2007, 05:08 AM
JBaker421
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Look what I found on Ebay here:

http://*******.com/2sxd24

Back in July I purchaced a new chrome primary cover for 2006 softail from Tom at Demon Cycle south.A few days later I recieved a package in the mail (FED EX) you know how you all act like.......well a kid at christmas. so I open up the package and there it was a low cost Chrome primary cover for evo 3 hole ....No big deal ill email the seller ( tom at demon cycle south) and it will be taken care of rite WRONG after many emails with no response. I call the guy...wow its now my fault he sent me the wrong part and he hangs up on me I call back try to be very nice I tell him I will sent the wrong part he sent me back if he will send the ritefive holeprimary coverto me. He says no andinforms me that the rite primay cover that i won in the auction which i bid on in the first place will cost me $60 more plus shipping all together about $80.00 more I told him no and i will return the wrong part for a full refund. He tells me no and will only give a parcial refund to me .....yes thats rite he sends me the wrong then wants more money for the rite part but wont give me a full refund for the wrong part HUH you say oh yeah......well after he hung up with me for the second time I filed a claim with pay pal. they informed me to send the item back to him with tracking, which i did and as soon as they electronicly saw the pacage delivered they ruled in my favor and issued me a full refund including shipping ( good for paypal) well I thought that was the end nope. Tom at demon cycle south disputes the ruling against him which holds up my money for a few weeks and files a unpaid item claim with ebay , and after a number of emails he closes the clame and a strike is issued to my account ( which Ebay removed after hearing my side and after paypal ruled against Mr. Tom at demon cycle south.....Oh by the way why was he fighting me so hard I dont know in his grounds he states I sent back a installed part that was damaged during install and i am a dumb A*% who cant install a part Hmmmmm well a first of all I been around harley's for a long time and sure the hell know a evo prmary wont work on a twin cam ( without mods) I just wanted the rite part for my harley isint that what me all want..look at the dudes feedback 144 -feedbacks and alot of the same experiance I had BAD.. what im saying is take your time look at there feed back if you see alot of the same negs look the other way I shoud have oh P.S. Tom thanks for the neg and the fine remarks of calling me names like scammer hmm thanks for the wonerfull experiance.

Old 10-23-2007, 05:13 AM
JBaker421
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Another.

http://*******.com/2npt9p

I purchased a roller from DemonsCycle inNovember 06, Fed Ex papers stated that there were supposed to be 7 boxes but only six arrived, the handle bars and controlls were missing from the shipment. I emailed Tom at Demons Cycle South and asked if he could double check for me ifthe itemsmay have been overlooked, He replied by telling me that I was trying to steal from him andfrom then on he was just absolutely rude. I made a claim through Paypal but I was given the runaroundby them alsoafter having the items I received appraised and re appraised and doing everything they asked of me. I gave Demons negative feedback but it was removed because I used the word BULLSH*TERin the description, he then neg'd me and claimed an unpaid item dispute in which I proved he was lying. Overseas buyers shouldbe very aware of this personas he knows you can't just go and pay him a visit to sort things out.There are a lot of great people to deal with out therebut this guy is not one of them.

Old 10-23-2007, 05:15 AM
JBaker421
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Another.

http://reviews.ebay.com/demon-cycle-...00000003869839

buy at your own risk,if you find yourself going to purchase a item from demon cycle beware items must likely what be as descriped, and fat chance that you will get your back or the item exchanged

Old 10-23-2007, 05:17 AM
JBaker421
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Another.

http://*******.com/2jdr2z

I agree, This company is BAD AND STAY AWAY. I ordered he Primary cover and both times it shipped to me it was damage. After the second one I just said the hell with it. CUSTOMER SERVER IS BAD. I reported them to the locate BBB and Chamber in Florida. At least i can make sure they are aware that they scam people....[/align][/align]

Old 10-23-2007, 05:26 AM
JBaker421
Big Kahuna HDF Member

This one:

http://*******.com/393tx5

Yes exactly the same experience from Tom Demons as everyone else...and i am in Australia.I did all the right things ,paid full price and straight away. I then waited for my parts to arrive and they never did.I contacted Demons South and was told not to panic that they were on the way.Well after two months of emails ,with little or know replies,i was then called a loser,idiot,lowA#!!! C*#@ on the phone and was told to f#%%^ off. I have never recieved the parts ,they still have the money ,and i see they are still allowed to deal on ebay.Everyone who sees a listing for Demons Cycle should black ban any trade whatsoever with these guys.They are rude ,unprofessional rip off merchants and should be treated as such.....

Old 10-23-2007, 05:28 AM
JBaker421
Big Kahuna HDF Member

And this.

http://*******.com/3x5erw

when bidding with DEMON CYCLE if you have won an auction and you have purchased something at a great price and the deal appears to be great don't expect to receive the product.I have had this problem more than once. The last time it cost me $461.40 usd. first they don't answer any emails then they tell you it was shipped but don't have a tracking number and tell you to wait it is at customs once you have waited past the 60 days that you have to go back to pay pal they tell you that they can't go back in their records because it has been to long and to call fedex because it is no longer their problem (that should tell you right away that you have been ripped off) i contacted fedex and was informed nothing had ever been shipped so i called demons again and Robert told me that it was my fault that i had waited to long even though Pete had told me to wait it was at customs (how it got to customs without ever being shipped is amazing) so back to calling long distance again to find out more,that is when i got the run around from both Tom and Al .So now it has been 6 months and i have never see any product.The time before that they told me they were out of stock and they sent a cheque,never seen the cheque but while waiting i had bid on another item and won so we just swap items and i ended up paying $10 more than i bid but i did get something instead of being ripped off completly like i did this time

Old 10-23-2007, 05:42 AM
TIPN8R
Stellar HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 1 Post

Good finds JBaker! I can't believe EBay has not pulled the plug on these guys yet. They are quick to edit buyers responses, but yet fail to do anything about their poor business practices! I'd rather pay more $$$ for an item, than to go through that type of BS!

Quick Reply: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!