DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 10:55 AM
TIPN8R
Stellar HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

dmac, get back on topic........

DEMON SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-13-2007, 11:30 AM
Clammy
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,865 Likes on 808 Posts

ORIGINAL: bigthunder
I don't use a helmet so guess the ipod is out of the picture......maybe i could use some duct tape
You can get a pair of in-ear monitors. I use Shure E3Cs and I have ridden lots without a lid and they stay in my ears just fine. One of the cool things about them is that they're noise isolating, so you don;t ahve to have the tunes cranked to hear over wind noise. Even after hours and hours of riding/listening to music, I don't get ear fatigue or ringing.

Cheers!
[sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 09-14-2007, 10:39 PM
R3NxSTONEx
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm surprized to see the content of this post. Last december I contacted demon cycle as I'm from Canada and i ordered a strutless softailrear fender / mirrors. Needless to say I recieved my parts as ordered. The fender and mirrors appear to be as high of quality as other well known brands. I saved about $500 for what I could have got a fender for up here and about $50 to $60 on the mirrors.My experience was excellent and after reading the comments here I sort of feel lucky.

I came across Demon Cycle by accident and couldn't believe their pricing... when i recieved my parts i was jumping with joy. I was seriously considering ordering a six speed tranny, new air cleaner and pipes fronm them for my softail chopper. This post seroiusly has me second guessing now.... A friend who's a long time certified HD mechanic laughed when i showed him the add for the 6 speed tranny..... $549 he stated their is no way you're getting any quality as word would get out about these tranny prices and instead of people paying $3000 to $6000 for a tranny we'd all be buying from Demon cycles at those prices.His comments seriously make me want to reconsider the old addage..." if it's to good to be true it probably is"

I'm not here to degrade Demon Cycles as i have stated i recieved my parts and their condition was excellent however there does seem to be many who do not feel the same.I know in business you're never going to make everyone happy.I Know Demon cycles is obviouslyknowledgable of this commentary here and personally as a former customer I for one would feel rest assurred if they came in and stated they would do their best to rectify those who are very unhappy. I see many not willing to do business with this company due to hear say and like i said as a former customer I'd say I'm now gun shy to support their business just because of the fear .Honestly I think Demon cycles could be missing a great opportunity here to turn this negative backlash into something positive. I wouldn't expect all to be satisfied but my confidence certainly would be restored if a effort was made and we heard back from people that Demon cycle reps did infact care about customer satisfaction. Then again in this day and age if the coin is rolling in many business say screw the people that aren't happy and run to the bank.

I certainly hope a middle ground can be found for this business as well as those who feel they have been victimized..... If it's truly about the love of the ride then it doesn't hurt to talk.

My 2 cents

Old 09-14-2007, 11:18 PM
nikonf8
Supporter
Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

wow sounds like the owner or someone from demon writing that last post. a newbie raving about a bunch of loosers who have screwed so many to date its not funny. your one in a million and i do not think your post is going to sway any one around here to deal with them. its kind of late for kissing and making up. they suck and will always be seen in bad lite arond this forum. they took a nice beating here and thats what they needed i hope they are loosing thousands because when one of us looses it hurts. if it took this forum to wake them up shame on them customer service is a must and they just had none. they deserve what there getting and dont offer us something after the fact because there true colors were allready seen

Old 09-16-2007, 10:59 AM
dmac1968
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dude,

Even the chinese guy in china who has a thread on here about buying a Harley over there for $40,000 US don't want Chines parts on his American bike! Do what I did and rip the bits off ! Your bike is too nice to tarnish it with some cheap crap... only quality items on a Harley I say !

DeanO

ORIGINAL: nikonf8

wow sounds like the owner or someone from demon writing that last post. a newbie raving about a bunch of loosers who have screwed so many to date its not funny. your one in a million and i do not think your post is going to sway any one around here to deal with them. its kind of late for kissing and making up. they suck and will always be seen in bad lite arond this forum. they took a nice beating here and thats what they needed i hope they are loosing thousands because when one of us looses it hurts. if it took this forum to wake them up shame on them customer service is a must and they just had none. they deserve what there getting and dont offer us something after the fact because there true colors were allready seen

Old 09-16-2007, 04:14 PM
rylos
4th Gear

demons cycle rules! never had a bad deal stuf is exactly what is stated.they rock!stop with the bad vibe's man!

Old 09-16-2007, 04:39 PM
sonar_chris
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: rylos

demons cycle rules! never had a bad deal stuf is exactly what is stated.they rock!stop with the bad vibe's man!
You would be the first and only good experiance with Demons cycle that I haveever heard of. Smells kinda like a troll.... only time will tell

Chris

Old 09-16-2007, 08:04 PM
FXSTI Guy
Banned

Really?? Then you won't mind buying the POS drag bars I got from them...they're STILL laying on my garage floor, never to be installed...PM me...I'll let you have 'em @ half price...Demon's Cycle sucks.
rylos

Old 09-16-2007, 08:39 PM
dmac1968
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Cool !! I've been waiting for someone who believes Demon's to sell high quality products! I have a set of "Demonscycles Quality" Mirrors here! I will sell them to you rather than throw them in the bin. How much is your offer?

DeanO

PS: How are the working conditions at Demons?

ORIGINAL: rylos

Old 09-17-2007, 09:24 AM
1CrazyTrain
Ultimate HDF Member
Default DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

[sm=popcorn.gif]

Quick Reply: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!