Beautiful paint.
ORIGINAL: FXST

^^

Old 09-05-2007, 12:31 PM
dmac1968
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

Just realised how remiss of me it was to not return the compliment about your bike.... very nicely done!! Doing any riding this weekend?

I will be doing a fair bit as we have a public holiday on Friday because the c*cksucker... whoops, I mean George Bush is here for the APEC Summit (that's the thing where corrupt politicians get together and figure out how to screw us over for personal gain)... Can you believe that granted the whole of Sydney a public holiday over "security concerns" for him. The way I look at it you don't need that much security unless you are doing something BAD to a lot of people that are in close proximity...

Hey I wonder how much security that guy who leaves the Demonscycles feedback has

DeanO

PS: Our PM is a c*cksucker too!

ORIGINAL: lilredchic

Beautiful paint.

^^

Old 09-05-2007, 01:15 PM
FKNDLX
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did someone say Demon Cycles SUCKS?.

I thought that's what I read, discount parts from China, jsut goes to show you, ya get what you pay for (or less)

Old 09-05-2007, 03:37 PM
FXST
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Beautiful paint.

^^
Thanks lilredchic.....

Old 09-06-2007, 06:14 AM
dmac1968
Road Warrior

Hey FXST... did I tell ya I have a signed meatloaf bat outta hell cd and cd cover? Good choice of logo on your tank... I noticed one side is mirror image reversed... is the other side the right way 'round?

DeanO

Beautiful paint.

^^
Thanks lilredchic.....

Old 09-06-2007, 06:28 AM
dmac1968
Road Warrior

I think I was one of the first to say that.... their stuff is crap! To put cheap chinese parts on a classic American bike is nothing less than sacrilege! I made the mistake of buying mirrors off them! The mirrors are now OFF the bike and the stock ones back on. They were crap, factory second "quality", you couldn't adjust them to see what was behind ya, the chrome was blemished, the glass chipped, two small and looked like reindeer antlers....not to mention being sent a non matching set initially and then *I* had to pay to send the back to get replaced AFTER they eventually replied to me!!

THEY SUCK PARIS HILTON STYLE!!... but no happy ending when you deal with Demons! (sounds like a bible quote)

DeanO

ORIGINAL: FKNDLX

Did someone say Demon Cycles SUCKS?.

I thought that's what I read, discount parts from China, jsut goes to show you, ya get what you pay for (or less)

Old 09-06-2007, 06:47 AM
nikonf8
Supporter
Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

I would have to say that we are all getting the big picture about these bums at demon they sell crap. and by the way start looking at the parts you by from your local harley dealer more and more of them are being made in china

Old 09-06-2007, 06:56 AM
Live2Ride
Banned Camp

ORIGINAL: nikonf8

I would have to say that we are all getting the big picture about these bums at demon they sell crap. and by the way start looking at the parts you by from your local harley dealer more and more of them are being made in china
There's a thread about this in the Political section.

Old 09-06-2007, 07:06 AM
dmac1968
Road Warrior

Hey have y'all (see I can talk like a yank!) seen / heard about Demon Cycles latest scam that everybody is complaining about?

These poxy knobpilots fancy themselves as would-behollywood movie mogulsnow!! They've madesome lame dvd called "Custom bike building 101 - Even girls can do it!". So not only are these blue vein fashion puppet swallowers SHIFTY and STUPID, they are also SEXIST!

Now unless they are writing a book or making a dvd called "How to sell over 30,000 people pieces of sh*t and get rich and get away with it", I AIN'T buying a copy! Unfortunately though, some have ! When they receive this little gem and watch it they find that there is no bike building involved at all, just a bunch of dopey looking street slags holding tools (no, not that kind so don't change your mind about not purchasing it) and laying on some bikes dressed scantily (yawn). Now the chick on the cover... I have knocked back better when drunk at the pub... she looks like the elephant man's sister with downes syndrome and 2 digit IQ. (picture below)

When people ask for their money back or complain about the dvd NOT showing how to build bikes, this is how Demonscycles responds!!

--- FEEDBACK QUOTES COURTESY of TOOLHAUS.ORG ---

* Doesn't like seeing beautiful women working on custom motorcycles. Avoid.
Buyer:
harleyvideo ( 111) [/align]
Apr-27-07 14:38[*]

Reply by harleyvideo (Apr-27-07 18:12):[/align][/align]Its true it was sexy women pretending to work on a bike, no info on how to build
[ul][/ul]
* DOES NOT LIKE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN WRENCHING BIKES. AVOID THIS HOTHEADED EBAYER.

etc etc ....

These guys are just INCREDIBLE !! ... incredible meaning unbelievable... LITERALLY!

DeanO

PS: We should make our own DVD.... we have Vertigo to offer all the technical info and we can get some of the girls on here to do the wrenching!
You interested lilredchick? .. Hey I liked your post in the "other" thread btw ... got any more of those pics?

[IMG]local://upfiles/24695/5F2F1B07495E4D6D89513EB86AD7E01E.jpg[/IMG]

Old 09-06-2007, 07:08 AM
dmac1968
Road Warrior

You don't want me back in the political section do ya Livetoride?? You know what I'm like !!

DeanO

ORIGINAL: Live2Ride

ORIGINAL: nikonf8

There's a thread about this in the Political section.

Quick Reply: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!