Good Or Bad Shopping Experiences At HDF Post Your Shopping Experience Here

DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 11:58 AM
97FXSTSB
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 39 Likes on 12 Posts
Default RE: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

The HDF feedback system is good with me. No biz for Demon Cycle.

Old 08-26-2007, 12:54 PM
dmac1968
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

A smart person would realise that I say it because I *LIKE* Americans!! As for your politicians.. they ain'tALL owned... I think Ron Paul should rule the planet! Hint: If you don't ask a question like this you won't get a political answer. Now you'll call Ron Paul a name, right?

DeanO

[quote]ORIGINAL: deluxxxe

[quote]ORIGINAL: dmac1968

Yeah it's right up there with the US Federal Government's policies!! Hey we should all make sure there is at least one new reply on this thread daily to keep it alive so it gets the best possible exposure and EVERYBODY present and future gets a read of it!! I hope they is hurtin'!

[quote]

We need to pull out of Iraq and deploy in Israel!!...whoops, I meant to Demonscycles headquarters! Sometimes I get various people or groups who use negative comments to control what is said about them mixed up. Wouldn't it be nice to own a media outlet.
[quote]

Can't believe George Bush is still in government... I guess assh*les rise to the top in this mixed up crazy world!

what does this have to do with your topic ? Or do you just dislike the USA, and like to express it any chance you get. I dont rember this being the political section.

Old 08-26-2007, 06:44 PM
Mike NY
Road Master
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

How aboutjust posting a Link to this thread in the EbayFeedback box.....but that would mean having to buy something from them.

Mike
NY

Old 08-26-2007, 07:58 PM
TraumaKing
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dmac1968!

I have been reading and following your post on this matter for some time......and let me say you are a freakin' PITT BULL! You give a new name to the term perseverance ! Websters Dictonary should plaster your mug under the definition. You have taken on the giant and seem to be slaying the creature for sure! Outstanding! You can play on my side of the court any day.......................Impressed is an understatement!

Modern day david and Goliath ya gotta love it!

Old 08-27-2007, 10:30 PM
hardrockinga
Stage II

Just finnished a dispute with these *******. They called me every name under the sun as I read here it was like dealing with a fifth grader. I was threatened with stealing. Stealing what I have no item. Im still waiting on him to leave negative feedback but when he does most definately i will leave the same for him with a link to this forum. Hubby has just bought a set of forward controls from a guy in Victoria hassle free and guess what he was done over by the ******* for over $2000 dollars a few years back. They took the money and he got no parts but hey it was all fedexs fault. I think fedex needs to see how they get blamed for everything and maybe the dick might have a problem then .Anyway keep up the good work and when IGet back of the mines might waste some time emailing all the people on ebay who have had hassles with the dicks with a link to this sight and encourage them to join and tell there story
CHEATS NEVER PROSPER

Old 08-28-2007, 12:21 AM
tunaman
Road Warrior
Received 309 Likes on 203 Posts

^bump^

Old 08-28-2007, 01:03 PM
dmac1968
Road Warrior

I believe in levelling the playing field.... where there are injustices there willI be!! Thanks for the encouragement... good to know that some people appreciate my efforts!

DeanO

ORIGINAL: TraumaKing

dmac1968!

I have been reading and following your post on this matter for some time......and let me say you are a freakin' PITT BULL! You give a new name to the term perseverance ! Websters Dictonary should plaster your mug under the definition. You have taken on the giant and seem to be slaying the creature for sure! Outstanding! You can play on my side of the court any day.......................Impressed is an understatement!

Modern day david and Goliath ya gotta love it!

Old 08-28-2007, 01:16 PM
dmac1968
Road Warrior

What does "bump" mean. Seems to be a favourite of yours and I have no idea of the context.

DeanO

ORIGINAL: tunaman

^bump^

Old 08-28-2007, 01:27 PM
Twisted Humor
Road Master

It just bumps this thread back to the most recent posting list to make sure everyone has seen it.

Old 08-28-2007, 01:33 PM
bikereef
Advanced

BUMP brings the thread back to the top so its current, keep up the good fight!!! I almost purchased some chrome controls from Demons but decided against it after viewing this thread.

Quick Reply: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!