Good Or Bad Shopping Experiences At HDF Post Your Shopping Experience Here

DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 05:34 PM
grzly
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

well done Deano and everyone. we don't need jerks like this.
... have you thought about posting it in the new members area?
grzly

Old 08-24-2007, 12:16 PM
dmac1968
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've never even looked in that section!! You start one and I will rev 'em up!

THE DEMONS SHOULD GO BACK TO HELL FROM WHENST THEY CAME!

DeanO

ORIGINAL: grzly

well done Deano and everyone. we don't need jerks like this.
... have you thought about posting it in the new members area?
grzly

Old 08-24-2007, 12:29 PM
Twisted Humor
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

But you can see they still trying to blame FedEx. Damage from the shipping company does happen, but rarely. And proper packaging does wonders.

Old 08-24-2007, 12:42 PM
Twisted Humor
Road Master

Next they may start a new ebay profile and we will have to watch out for their new name. Keep a look out and post if/when it happens.

Old 08-24-2007, 12:48 PM
deluxxxe
Cruiser

[quote]ORIGINAL: dmac1968

Yeah it's right up there with the US Federal Government's policies!! Hey we should all make sure there is at least one new reply on this thread daily to keep it alive so it gets the best possible exposure and EVERYBODY present and future gets a read of it!! I hope they is hurtin'!

[quote]

We need to pull out of Iraq and deploy in Israel!!...whoops, I meant to Demonscycles headquarters! Sometimes I get various people or groups who use negative comments to control what is said about them mixed up. Wouldn't it be nice to own a media outlet.
[quote]

Can't believe George Bush is still in government... I guess assh*les rise to the top in this mixed up crazy world!

[quote]

what does this have to do with your topic ? Or do you just dislike the USA, and like to express it any chance you get. I dont rember this being the political section.

Old 08-24-2007, 12:58 PM
nikonf8
Supporter
Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

I agree this is a great idea they deserve it. when this type of dealer is exposed we as a band of brothers should do all possible to hurt them they hurt us we get them back. the only one thing I have to say is that some members should have known better if they bought from them on e bay they have over 225 negative feedback's that's only the ones who had ***** to leave it. There were probably at least twice that who did not want to get a negative back. If I come across a dealer with feedback like that I just keep looking no way I am making a purchase from them they have over a 10% negative rating which is probably in real life closer to 25%. You have to read the writing on the wall its all there in front of you

Old 08-25-2007, 02:49 AM
hardrockinga
Stage II

Where do these guys get off. I work on the mines 4 weeks on 1 week off when i get back my hubby has had heaps of trouble with these clowns. He bought a set of forward controls and posted of prompt payment we heard nothing from them for over a week and were lucky enough to be able to cancel the money order. Now they are saying that we are in the wrong and that they sent emails. They are lying there asses off. We had no contact from them at all. When i got home i typed them in to google to get a contact number and come accross this forum first up.They can take the forward controls and shove them where they fit and the good thing about it is is the parcel is in transit half way to australia before they realised we had canceled the money order. They only have themselves to blame there communication sux and they can leave as much negative feedback as they like about us i wont lose any sleep. definateley beware of them they are the worst i have ever dealt with and they will lie there way out of anything by the sounds of it

Old 08-25-2007, 03:48 AM
dmac1968
Road Warrior

Actually it is closer to 1% than 10% (it's 99.something %)... but I agree that in reality and with a fair feedback system it could be as high as 25% in actuality. In reality they have had over 400 or 500 but a lot of retracted so there negative was retracted. The mistake that I made was that I looked at the percentage rather than the numbers AND I didn't actually READ the feedback! I won't make that mistake again I assure you and am working hard on here to counter them as a result of them doing me over. Ain't Kharma a bitch!

Also there would be a lot of people who have crap from them but don't regard a chipped mirror or scratched chrome as that big a deal. I DO. I am taking their crap mirrors off and going back to standard ones next week when I get my new bars put on...and besides a MIRROR SHOULD BE PRACTICAL... the ones I got off them should not be allowed legally on a bike (and probably aren't!) !

It is great to see that there is a LOT of negative stuff on google about them on the FIRST PAGE of a search involving them!

The one thing I have learned in life is that the saying "CHEATERS NEVER PROSPER" is a saying invented by cheaters to protect their monopoly. Good people must WORK ACTIVELY against the bad for this to be a better world but most people just accept the sh*t we are dished out...WELL NOT THIS LITTLE BLACK DUCK! Fight on dudes!! It's all about unity and brotherhood... and that is why it is discouraged by all except those who actually do rule! Think about it!

DeanO

ORIGINAL: nikonf8

I agree this is a great idea they deserve it. when this type of dealer is exposed we as a band of brothers should do all possible to hurt them they hurt us we get them back. the only one thing I have to say is that some members should have known better if they bought from them on e bay they have over 225 negative feedback's that's only the ones who had ***** to leave it. There were probably at least twice that who did not want to get a negative back. If I come across a dealer with feedback like that I just keep looking no way I am making a purchase from them they have over a 10% negative rating which is probably in real life closer to 25%. You have to read the writing on the wall its all there in front of you

Old 08-25-2007, 03:51 AM
dmac1968
Road Warrior

Well done! Make sure that in your negative feedback about them you direct others to the fact that they have left so much and / or this forum!

DeanO

ORIGINAL: hardrockinga

Where do these guys get off. I work on the mines 4 weeks on 1 week off when i get back my hubby has had heaps of trouble with these clowns. He bought a set of forward controls and posted of prompt payment we heard nothing from them for over a week and were lucky enough to be able to cancel the money order. Now they are saying that we are in the wrong and that they sent emails. They are lying there asses off. We had no contact from them at all. When i got home i typed them in to google to get a contact number and come accross this forum first up.They can take the forward controls and shove them where they fit and the good thing about it is is the parcel is in transit half way to australia before they realised we had canceled the money order. They only have themselves to blame there communication sux and they can leave as much negative feedback as they like about us i wont lose any sleep. definateley beware of them they are the worst i have ever dealt with and they will lie there way out of anything by the sounds of it

Old 08-26-2007, 11:41 AM
tunaman
Road Warrior
Received 309 Likes on 203 Posts

bump

Quick Reply: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!