Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 11:48 PM
dmac1968
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

Should be "De Mong Cycles" !

ORIGINAL: mitcht

Demon = another word for "The Devil"............., nuf said, so stay away!!

Old 08-18-2007, 11:52 PM
dmac1968
Road Warrior

Now we're talkin'!!

ORIGINAL: CaliDeluxe

These guy's are A*&holes!! I was going to purchase something from them, butIhad a ? about the item. So I emailed them my ?, those pr*cks sent me a response basically calling me stupid. Needless to say I did not buy from them and never will. I like how they blame everyone else for there mistakes. They seem to blame a very reputable company (FED EX) for there mistakes. We should email all there negative feedback and comments to FED EX. Ebay is also to blame for some of this too, for allowing this to happen. Of course it is all about the mighty mighty $!! If i did live in Florida I would personally have gone down there and handled it face to face just like Demon Cycles requested for us to, believe me Demon Cylces you don't want that!!

Old 08-19-2007, 08:00 AM
dmac1968
Road Warrior

Anybody else notice that whoever wrote this didn't even put their name to it. That speaks bucketloads also!

DeanO

ORIGINAL: demonscycle

To All Our Valued Customers:
We would like very much to talk to each and every one of you about our company and its goals and policies. Rather than bicker and get into pointless arguments in which no one is helped we wanted to clear the air at this time.
We try very hard to make all our customers happy. We make every effort to obtain our objectives for 100% customer satisfaction. With our business on Ebay and our online store (www.demonscycle.com[/font]) we have obtained over 37000 positive feedbacks and only 220 negatives. Those huge positive ratings show that over 99% of our customers approve of the way we do business and #s don’t lie and the care with which we treat their needs.
We ask that any customer who has a problem contact us by phone or in person 954 943 0000. ( claims@demonscycle.com )
Our Claims Department can handle any concern by phone, or email or in person at our place of business. We are open 6 days a week and ready to help at any time the need arises. We admit we are not perfect and yes we do make mistakes but try very hard to coordinate a response to the mistakes that we and our shipper FedEx might make.
we are willing to take 100% blame for our mistakes just please also admit if you made some or FedEx, this is not a perfect world but we try daily to give our customers the best service in the motorcycle industry.
While no one can achieve perfection in all affairs, we will continue to strive to reach the highest standards of care in all of our business dealings with all of our customers.

[/align]

[/align][size=2 family="sansserif"]Thanks have a great day.[/color][font=arial][color=#000000][size=1 family="sansserif"]
[align=center]
DEMON'S CYCLE INC.
378 SW 14 TH AVE
POMPANO BEACH
3 3 0 6 9 FLORIDA
954 943 0000[/align][/align]

Old 08-19-2007, 08:24 AM
dmac1968
Road Warrior

It just keeps getting better and better.... the more I look, the dumber this mob appears.

Check out this feedback... this guy is a multiple time repeat customer of theirs and they STILL trash him because THEY sent him the wrong bits and wouldn't respond! What complete cretins these people are !!!

http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/gregjulie100

Having said that... the snapperhead customer was silly enough to buy off them AFTER he already got trashed and stuffed around by them once! These are the people who vote for your politicians my friends!! I fear for this world!!

DeanO

Old 08-19-2007, 08:38 AM
dsrtdoc
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad I read this, I have been sending parts straight to the painter/builder for my bike. I have to be sure things are done right the first time. Do not have the luxury to inspect prior to the builder placing the parts. Thank you all. Ride safe DSRT DOC

Old 08-19-2007, 08:40 AM
dmac1968
Road Warrior

Thanks to Jeff in the other demons thread for this little gem of a URL . It is a link to only the negative feedback they leave!!

http://www.toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs...rn=Received+by

http://www.toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs...p;Dirn=Left+by

First you will notice over 160 MUTUALLY WITHDRAWEN NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS... which in itself almost DOUBLES what they claim... then there are the people like me who left POSITIVE only because we didn't wanna get our 100% rating trashed and I suspect that number to be in the THOUSANDS !!! Take a look for yourselves! I love the internet because you can provide proof to the world at large about c*cksuckers that are trying to do us all over !! I LOVE IT !!!

ORIGINAL: dsrtdoc

Glad I read this, I have been sending parts straight to the painter/builder for my bike. I have to be sure things are done right the first time. Do not have the luxury to inspect prior to the builder placing the parts. Thank you all. Ride safe DSRT DOC

Old 08-19-2007, 11:46 PM
dmac1968
Road Warrior

I just looked up the ad for the CRAP I bought of these tossers some months back! This is what it said ON THE ACTUAL AD !! I can't believe I missed it !!

--- QUOTE ---[/align][/align]Feedback Policy[/align][/align]So that you knowwe will not forget to give you a good feedback,[/align]we give you exactly the same feedback as you give us within 48hrs.[/align]WE NEVER give out bad feedback UNLESS given one.[/align][/align]--- END QUOTE ---[/align][/align]DeanO[/align]

Old 08-20-2007, 02:51 AM
1CrazyTrain
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

[sm=popcorn.gif]

Old 08-20-2007, 06:59 AM
TIPN8R
Stellar HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 1 Post

Unbelievable! Can't believe they are still in business........[sm=headbang.gif]

Old 08-20-2007, 07:15 AM
Live2Ride
Banned Camp

ORIGINAL: dmac1968

I just looked up the ad for the CRAP I bought of these tossers some months back! This is what it said ON THE ACTUAL AD !! I can't believe I missed it !!

--- QUOTE ---[/align][/align]Feedback Policy[/align][/align]So that you knowwe will not forget to give you a good feedback,[/align]we give you exactly the same feedback as you give us within 48hrs.[/align]WE NEVER give out bad feedback UNLESS given one.[/align][/align]--- END QUOTE ---[/align][/align]DeanO[/align]
Are you $#!+ing me?!?!?!?!?! After reading this thread, I was already pretty determined to not buy from them, but now it is definitely set in stone. I'm gonna have to watch who's stuff I'm lookin' at when I'm on Ebay now just to make sure I don't buy anything from them. That sucks for them too 'cause I just bought a new bike that needs a lot of parts for customizing. My money will go to an ETHICAL business.

Quick Reply: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!