General Topics/Tech Tips Discussion on break in periods, rider comfort, seats and pad suggestions. Tech tips as they become available will be posted here.

Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2005 | 07:36 PM
unclestoolie
|
Advanced
Default Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock

It's been a good week here in central Maryland. Got my pipes in the mail yesterday , and got my confirmation postcard from the stealership today, with a confirmed build date in February for the Springer. Yeah, that's right, thats only next month. Come on father time, lets start ROLLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-07-2005 | 07:48 PM
Tn.Heritage
Grand HDF Member
Default RE: Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock

That's great unclestoolie,sound's like your soon to be in the saddle,what a great feeling. I guess though I don't understand why you guy's are having to order bike's because the stealer's around here are full,I mean full. I guess they may ship bike's to their largest dealer's first,or maybe I don't have a clue.[8D]

Old 01-07-2005 | 08:20 PM
pilot1996
Seasoned HDF Member

Congrats!!

Just remember that when you get that bike...we like [sm=Flahssssss.gif]

Old 01-07-2005 | 08:23 PM
RandyD
Intermediate

I ordered mine because I could not find the color I wanted. If you're going to spend that kind of money...don't settle.

Randy

Old 01-07-2005 | 08:29 PM
howartthou
Cruiser

I second that Randy...same thing happended to me...I am waiting for a black Heritage because thats what I want and I am paying alot of money so I will definately not settle for less....[&:]

Old 01-07-2005 | 08:29 PM
Clammy
Seasoned HDF Member

I ordered mine because they were sold out of Night Trains. They usually only stock a few of that model anyway, since they are not as popular as other models.

Cheers!
[sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 01-07-2005 | 08:40 PM
unclestoolie
|
Advanced

ORIGINAL: Tn.Heritage

That's great unclestoolie,sound's like your soon to be in the saddle,what a great feeling. I guess though I don't understand why you guy's are having to order bike's because the stealer's around here are full,I mean full. I guess they may ship bike's to their largest dealer's first,or maybe I don't have a clue.[8D]
Ordered for several reasons, TnHeritage. First and foremost, I wanted to wait until spring and nice weather. (meanwhile, it has been the mildest winter I can remember around here.) Second, to re-itterate what the others said, i was not about to settle. I wanted two-tone, I wanted EFI, and I wanted it to have no opportunity to sit on the showroom floor and get constantly straddled and potentially scratched!!!! LETS RIDE

Old 01-07-2005 | 08:41 PM
unclestoolie
|
Advanced

ORIGINAL: howartthou

I second that Randy...same thing happended to me...I am waiting for a black Heritage because thats what I want and I am paying alot of money so I will definately not settle for less....[&:]

A-FREAKIN-MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-07-2005 | 08:56 PM
RandyD
Intermediate

Tn.Heritage,

I'm waiting on a Softail Deluxe. I was looking at the Heritage for a while but the Deluxe just spoke to me.

Randy

Old 01-07-2005 | 09:04 PM
Slade
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: unclestoolie

It's been a good week here in central Maryland. Got my pipes in the mail yesterday , and got my confirmation postcard from the stealership today, with a confirmed build date in February for the Springer. Yeah, that's right, thats only next month. Come on father time, lets start ROLLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice ride- congrats.

Quick Reply: Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock