General Topics/Tech Tips Discussion on break in periods, rider comfort, seats and pad suggestions. Tech tips as they become available will be posted here.

posting photos

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 01:55 PM
siramazing
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default posting photos

I want to post a photo in one of the forums. In the past I have posted by clicking on "embed photo" and it shows up as a thumbnail,and you have to click on the attachment. How do those of you who post your photos in the message do it? I am not talking about the profile photos or the avatars, but rather those that show up full size in the message. That is what I want to do.
thanks in advance.

Old 01-06-2007, 01:58 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 157 Likes on 53 Posts
Default RE: posting photos

Go to the "New Members" forum and posted at the top of that forum are some great tips for posting pictures. Read through them and see if it helps. If you can't figure it out then pm me and I'll go over it with you. First thing you have to do is have your pictures hosted somewhere. I use photobucket to host my pictures.

Let me know,
Terry

Old 01-06-2007, 02:13 PM
siramazing
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: posting photos

thanks-I did as you suggested, and the process is clear. The only question I have is this: Is the process of uploading the pix onto the message the same process as described in setting up the profile picture, or is there a difference?
Thanks again,
S.A.