General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cornerstone united inc wheel and tire esp

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2014, 07:06 AM
beammeup
Road Master
Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
Default Cornerstone united inc wheel and tire esp

My Harley extended service plan (ESP) including the wheel and tire coverage exprires in 15 days. The wheel and tire coverage paid for its self and I'm planning on getting another. I can get the dealer sponsored insurance company 7 year wheel and tire plan for between $800 and $900 or Kutter HD sells a 6 year plan for $400 insured through Cornerstone United Inc. I read their document and it's about the same as the HD sponsored plan.
I did a few searches on this forum and only found one post about this company and guy said his claim was paid.
I had several claiins under the HD wheel and tire with no issues and know a guy who has had more than a couple flats and the new tires where approved in a day or two.
Anyone have any experience with Cornerstone United Inc paying for wheel and tire claims? I don't want to get screwed around by the insurance company so to speak if I end up getting a couple flats in a year for example. it can happen.