General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Biker or Motorcycle Rider?

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2014 | 09:14 PM
baka1969
Extreme HDF Member
Veteran: Navy

Let me guess? The OP thought this stupid question was never asked on this forum before?

Old 07-20-2014 | 09:32 PM
SPRINGER
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by DAV
You looking for some sort of internet gold star or something?

Just judging from the titles of those search hits - not a single one talks about how YOU identify YOURSELF and why. If you don't have anything to add to the conversation, keep your mouth shut.
Changing a word or two doesn't alter the fact that the basic idea of this thread was about how we label ourselves or each other. That topic has been dealt with many times, I guess some just fail to see it in their attempt to stir things up a little for what ever reason they have in mind.. As for me personally, I do my own thing, in my own way and in my own time and don't really care if I fit in with either of those labels/groups. All I look for is a full tank of gas and the open road in front of me. I've never liked labels and I never will.

Old 07-20-2014 | 09:37 PM
Bocefus
Banned

Originally Posted by Mikula
your badassness is pretty badass
As is yours,brother?

All jokes aside, do folks realize that at some point, bucking the trend becomes a trend? Just a thought.

BTW, ifn you didn't already know, I'm a badass.

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 07-20-2014 at 10:59 PM.
Old 07-20-2014 | 09:45 PM
rpking
Road Captain

is it winter time already??

I like grape jelly

Old 07-20-2014 | 09:46 PM
Bocefus
Banned

Originally Posted by rpking
is it winter time already??

I like grape jelly
I prefer jam but totally respect your liking jelly.

Old 07-20-2014 | 09:48 PM
sjef
Road Captain

When I ride my motorcycle I'm a motorcycle rider. When I'm on my bicycle I'm a biker.
And when you ask stupid questions on the internet you get a lot of stupid answers.

Old 07-20-2014 | 09:49 PM
Bocefus
Banned

Originally Posted by sjef
When I ride my motorcycle I'm a motorcycle rider. When I'm on my bicycle I'm a biker.
And when you ask stupid questions on the internet you get a lot of stupid answers.
I thought bicycle riders were cyclists?

Old 07-20-2014 | 09:57 PM
sjef
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Bocefus
I thought bicycle riders were cyclists?
Oh well, I'll still stick to it was a stupid question and he got a lot of stupid answers.

Old 07-20-2014 | 10:00 PM
Uncle Chester
Extreme HDF Member

So this one time I was walking and I farted. I thought I would be good but I wasn't. One thing I learned while shuffling home was to never trust a fart 3 hours after having Mexican food. Another thing I discovered is that while fat chick may appreciate it more you still gotta do a sniff test at the least. Damn crabs everywhere. Now I'm a fan of crabs, don't get me wrong. I like blue crab, dungeness crab, and soft shell crab. Alaskan king crab is by far the best though. Speaking of crabs, one time when I was young I had a hermit crab pinch me on the head of my pecker. I was attempting to peanut butter train it similar to every dog I have ever owned. I would highly recommend you do not try it with a hermit crab, it $*&@ing hurts. Don't believe me? Stick your pork sword in a mouse trap and it is a similar feeling (don't even ask). Anyway back to my point, it sucks when you think you can trust a fart and it turns out you are so so soooooo wrong.

Last edited by Uncle Chester; 07-20-2014 at 10:03 PM.
Old 07-20-2014 | 10:04 PM
Stopit
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by Uncle Chester
The ONLY reason this thread wasn't a total waste of my time.

Quick Reply: Biker or Motorcycle Rider?