General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Biker or Motorcycle Rider?

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2014 | 02:23 PM
DAV
|
Cruiser

You looking for some sort of internet gold star or something?

Just judging from the titles of those search hits - not a single one talks about how YOU identify YOURSELF and why. If you don't have anything to add to the conversation, keep your mouth shut.

Old 07-20-2014 | 02:25 PM
DAV
|
Cruiser

Why I thought I could start an introspective conversation on the internet is beyond me.

Old 07-20-2014 | 02:32 PM
tmultra
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by DAV
So you're a RUB then.
LOL. As defined in my post

Old 07-20-2014 | 02:34 PM
Uncle Chester
Extreme HDF Member

Originally Posted by DAV
Why I thought I could start an introspective conversation on the internet is beyond me.
The real question is what kinda oil do you use.

Old 07-20-2014 | 02:37 PM
Dusty Bones
Banned

Now log out, put the pirate suite on, go for a spin around the block. If you do it just right you can drag your pegs when you make a sharp right turn at the stop sign at the corner. It can be a peg grinder ride was awesome today post when you get back. If it is raining then keep the costume on, put the helmet in the passenger seat and drive out to the dealer. There will many there in the same get up.

Only after that can you call yourself a "biker" here. Maybe buy a tshirt while you are there, seems to be a requirement around here.

Old 07-20-2014 | 02:40 PM
Dusty Bones
Banned

Originally Posted by Uncle Chester
The real question is what kinda oil do you use.
I use a car oil. Lets get this rolling. Maybe we could get the scamsoil fanbois fired up.

Old 07-20-2014 | 02:40 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Riders Club Member

Originally Posted by DAV
You looking for some sort of internet gold star or something?

Just judging from the titles of those search hits - not a single one talks about how YOU identify YOURSELF and why. If you don't have anything to add to the conversation, keep your mouth shut.
That comment is fishing for drama and debate nothing constructive, been done many times in here already but go ahead and lead us a bit and tell us why YOU call yourself whatever and maybe it will get this headed in a direction you want ????????

Old 07-20-2014 | 02:42 PM
TenMidgets
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by Dusty Bones
Now log out, put the pirate suite on, go for a spin around the block. If you do it just right you can drag your pegs when you make a sharp right turn at the stop sign at the corner. It can be a peg grinder ride was awesome today post when you get back. If it is raining then keep the costume on, put the helmet in the passenger seat and drive out to the dealer. There will many there in the same get up.

Only after that can you call yourself a "biker" here. Maybe buy a tshirt while you are there, seems to be a requirement around here.
Never heard the "Pirate Suite" Is that a Symphony for bikers? or easy Listening for RUBS.

Old 07-20-2014 | 02:43 PM
Uncle Chester
Extreme HDF Member

Originally Posted by Dusty Bones
I use a car oil. Lets get this rolling. Maybe we could get the scamsoil fanbois fired up.
But when I switched to scamsoil I started getting 107.8 mpg and my bike started putting out 173 HP.

Old 07-20-2014 | 02:45 PM
Dusty Bones
Banned

Originally Posted by TenMidgets
Never heard the "Pirate Suite" Is that a Symphony for bikers? or easy Listening for RUBS.
Yup. Its called running the bike in 6th at 45mph because proper RPMs dont sound cool.

Looks like Johnny Ringo here is an educated man....

Quick Reply: Biker or Motorcycle Rider?