General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The blue, underlined words in our posts.....

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 01:24 AM
05 Wd Gld
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: The blue, underlined words in our posts.....

See you are sensitive to the blue words. Just see how worked up you have become. I think you need a time out. Medication could also help. The blue words are not going to hurt you. Well maybe not.........try the meds. If they don't help at least you'll have a good time.

Old 04-05-2007, 01:25 AM
DenimStreet
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: 05 Wd Gld

See you are sensitive to the blue words. Just see how worked up you have become. I think you need a time out. Medication could also help. The blue words are not going to hurt you. Well maybe not.........try the meds. If they don't help at least you'll have a good time.
But, but, but...are the men in the white coats my friends?!

Old 04-05-2007, 01:29 AM
05 Wd Gld
Tourer

Yes they are, they will help you with the meds.........just wear the nice jacket that they brought for you.

Old 04-05-2007, 01:31 AM
DenimStreet
Ultimate HDF Member

Yes they are, they will help you with the meds.........just wear the nice jacket that they brought for you.
You know...I wouldn't be paranoid if everyone wasn't after me!!!

Old 04-05-2007, 01:39 AM
05 Wd Gld
Tourer

ORIGINAL: DenimStreet

It isn't the paranoia that is caused by people being after you. It is a direct result of Global warming that is caused by us wasting space with our posts. I think you referred to is as Thread Waste or something like that.
It isn't like we go on and on with incessant ramblings that are totally pointless right from the beginning. Well it isn't.........after all I wrote a very informative paragragh or two explaining the different stages to a nice person in one of the threads tonight. I hope that he finds it to be extremely informative. Rambling and Global warming.........hmmm is there a connection? One could only imagine the outcome if these threads didn't exist. We could possibly start knocking down some of those damn windmill generators that are so nice to look at. Whoops did I say that outloud? Sorry. Paranoid, I think not. You are correct they are after you. Al Gore likely is the one who sent them. See the black helicopters. Don't look, they are watching you. Ok, look now.

Old 04-05-2007, 01:48 AM
DenimStreet
Ultimate HDF Member

It isn't the paranoia that is caused by people being after you. It is a direct result of Global warming that is caused by us wasting space with our posts. I think you referred to is as Thread Waste or something like that.
It isn't like we go on and on with incessant ramblings that are totally pointless right from the beginning. Well it isn't.........after all I wrote a very informative paragragh or two explaining the different stages to a nice person in one of the threads tonight. I hope that he finds it to be extremely informative. Rambling and Global warming.........hmmm is there a connection? One could only imagine the outcome if these threads didn't exist. We could possibly start knocking down some of those damn windmill generators that are so nice to look at. Whoops did I say that outloud? Sorry. Paranoid, I think not. You are correct they are after you. Al Gore likely is the one who sent them. See the black helicopters. Don't look, they are watching you. Ok, look now.
Three third-world children just starved because of the space you wasted on that answer!

Old 04-05-2007, 01:56 AM
05 Wd Gld
Tourer

Three third-world children just starved because of the space you wasted on that answer!
Wow, looks like I over did it. I was only trying for two.........

Old 04-05-2007, 09:42 AM
KeithB
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Yep they are very distracting. Thanks fo rthe tip to kill that

Old 04-05-2007, 11:32 AM
waterman7474
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it is an advertising thing that, while it is an annoyance for sure, is neccessary for us to have this great site.

fortunately, i use mozilla and a plug in called "NoScript" that allows me to not allow 99% of all that crap that people put on their pages to help pay for them.

Old 04-05-2007, 11:41 AM
FXDXTSport
Stellar HDF Member
Received 541 Likes on 241 Posts

[sm=deal.gif]What he said. Thanks for the tip.

ORIGINAL: BadAzz Electraglide

Run your mouse across the word, when the box appears click on "intelli txt" in the upperright corner next to the minimize button. This will open another window. Scroll down and click disable. This should stop it til you dump your cookies and you will have to do it again. Hope this helps.
Wow! Thanks! I just did it. Ya gotta love this forum!

Quick Reply: The blue, underlined words in our posts.....