Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Denny's Resturants

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2005, 10:33 PM
Kess
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Denny's Resturants

Man that sucks.. if they didn't have enough law suits for that already
Unreal - ya think Denny's would learn and have gotten the word out but the staff really blew it - I worked a lot of service jobs when I was younger and I quickly learned that most times it doesn't matter how people appeared or dressed cause ya never know - I could see it if it was some fancy place you have to dress up for but Denny's ain't exactly haute cusine - I got the best tips from people you would never expect on their looks - Later on I took a job selling pianos and a guy walked in wearing a sloppy sweat suit and looked like he couldn't afford the bench let alone the piano - no one wanted to waste their "up" on the guy and I grabbed the chance - Turns out he was a pro baseball player and he paid cash!

Tell the lady to go get em Bill - I'll bet you get some free coupons at the very least

Old 09-06-2005, 10:43 PM
SPRINGER
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,270 Likes on 1,976 Posts

We have a Denny's not to far from where I live, maybe I'll ride my Harley in there and see if they will wait on me. Might be interesting to see what they do.

Old 09-06-2005, 10:52 PM
pilot1996
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts

Denny's?

You can have it. I'd rather eat at McDonalds, and I rarely eat there, I've eaten there once in the past two or three months.

I like the pork chop comment though, I'm just waiting for a chance to use that one!

Pretty amazing that this happened.

Mac

Old 09-06-2005, 11:18 PM
Wolf
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds like it was time to have your buddy open the front door for you so you could ride in and do a burn out from one end to the other. What would be wrong with that? In the western movies they ride horses in saloons. Horses need a drink too.....

Like that pork chop around the neck thing too but my dog is still a little picky.

Old 09-06-2005, 11:20 PM
pilot1996
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: Wolf

Sounds like it was time to have your buddy open the front door for you so you could ride in and do a burn out from one end to the other. What would be wrong with that? In the western movies they ride horses in saloons. Horses need a drink too.....
[sm=funnypostabove.gif]Another zinger today! Wolf that is funny, and had me laughing out LOUD!

Mac

Old 09-06-2005, 11:53 PM
Wolf
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, Pilot, wouldn't you have done a burn out? We gotta stick together or just anybody will be riding Harley's before long. There's nothing like the smell of burning rubber in the morning inside of a greasy Denny's......

ORIGINAL: pilot1996

ORIGINAL: Wolf

[sm=funnypostabove.gif]Another zinger today! Wolf that is funny, and had me laughing out LOUD!

Mac

Old 09-07-2005, 12:27 AM
bassrock
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Sorry to her about your experience with Denny's. Every time I eat there feel like I got bent over. So don't eat there much. 24 bucks for two breakfasts is outragious when your not eating steak and eggs and even then most places would only be 15.

Old 09-07-2005, 12:51 AM
Lovetoride
Grand HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I can't believe this kind of crap still happens. Let us know what their reply is...

Ryan

Old 09-07-2005, 02:10 AM
screwball
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 102 Likes on 65 Posts

Never been to the 2 local Denny's, have a rule about eating close to home when we are on the bikes. The Denny's in Lancaster, Ca never gave us any problems. The one in Ventura has pretty good service.

Old 09-07-2005, 02:44 AM
Papamte
Tourer
Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

We used to have two Denny's resteraunts in B'ham and they both closed down. I used to love the place. A couple of years ago on a trip to see my son in Cinn OH, we stopped at a Denny's in Kentucky and it was a real dissapointment. This place was managed by some people from India or Pakistan and the portions were small and the food was not at all great. I have resigned myself to sticking with Cracker Barrel or Waffle House on the road now.

As far as your experience went, I would give them mortal hell![:@]

Quick Reply: Denny's Resturants