General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My boss is wierd

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2007 | 10:17 PM
IzzoQuazzo
Retired Admin
Veteran: Army
Received 9,041 Likes on 3,711 Posts
Default RE: My boss is wierd

Geez, this is sounding a lot like a scene or two in Wild Hogs with the gay cop.

Old 03-31-2007 | 11:25 PM
FXR
|
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just got a call, everybody at work plus the boss and his freinds are going to ride tommorow just put my solo seat on. The the boss put the purple duece down several min. after buying it only scratched the grips mirrors and clutch lever. This should be interesting.

Old 03-31-2007 | 11:54 PM
Drum
Road Captain
Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Yep, good luck tomorrow [sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 03-31-2007 | 11:55 PM
BigDaddyMike
Club Member

He's not weird, just queer

Old 04-01-2007 | 12:22 AM
twisty571
Road Warrior
Received 22 Likes on 7 Posts

Just WowHope you update us on the group ride[8D]

Old 04-01-2007 | 03:49 PM
FXR
|
Intermediate

what a f@#$ing day. Me and the guys at work decided to meat at the early bar down the street from work. Us regulars were about to take off after waiting nearly 1 and half hours for the boss and his freinds. He called and kept saying there getting ready to leave now this happen 4 times. So we drank. as we were about fed up we here them coming faintly. WE were relieved to see they all had there own transpertation.of the boss s three buddies one also had a duece in a dark blue almost looked purple but not as purple as the bosses. one had a honda VTX that was red that he claimed was his wifes bike. and the other guy had a suzuki Scooter one of the big ones it was silver. They all had full leathers and it looked like they armor alled the leathers. It was amusing they talked like they have been riding forever. The guy on the not so purple duece was commenting on how my 84 FXR doesnt look like a harley and he also went on telling me how he changed to a "big bore S&S carborator and all his other screeming acsories, but he didnt relize his bike was FI. the guy on the scooter was accually half cool he had these two chicks posing on his scooter at TGIFriday( we never stop there, but after we passed one about 50 miles into are treck they waved us down and had us turn around.) But they did buy all the drinks we couldnt afford 5 dollars a beer. After TGIFridays we got about another 40 miles till we got to a place that we frequented on rides there was about 15 bikes there. everyone got a kick out of us i think. notso purple duece was the first one ever to order a flaming navel(or something sounding like it)in this place. He settle with a 7&7. after that we rode home everyone just splitting off close to there houses. That was my day i am selling my bike buying a skid steer and retreating up far up into the woods away from civilization because I cant witnessthis,my weekends used to be beerdrinking might not make it home wild weekends to seeing guys riding two up buying matching Purple motorcycles and ordering flaming navels while BUd is 50 cents a draft. What the Heil has happen.

Old 04-01-2007 | 05:49 PM
hdpearson13
Road Warrior
Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

armor all on leather, purple dueces and tgifraidays[sm=imsorry.gif]

Old 04-01-2007 | 08:19 PM
IzzoQuazzo
Retired Admin
Veteran: Army
Received 9,041 Likes on 3,711 Posts

OH man, my sides hurt from laughing. Dude, you gotta lose this guy.

Old 04-01-2007 | 08:51 PM
04harleyboy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

monster.com is my suggestion ........

Old 04-01-2007 | 10:58 PM
FXR
|
Intermediate

i forgot something else the purple duece twins were purposely hoping on each other bikes pretending to forget which one was their own everytime we stopped iam telling ya i will never look at onea dueceagain without thinking about those two swapping spit.......... bad image

Quick Reply: My boss is wierd