General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My boss is wierd

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2007 | 09:55 AM
RageAndMachine
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My boss is wierd

Sounds like my boss, who is flaiming Gay, is open about it and pretty much shoves his Gayness in your face. Not that there is anything wrong with that....but there is just something seriously wrong with that.

Old 03-30-2007 | 09:58 AM
UltraKla$$ic
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 33 Likes on 13 Posts

ORIGINAL: FXR

I just came back to work after a week off i work at a steel plant and about ten of us ride. Our boss HE dosent own a bike but said he likes to ride? Well i rode to work today and as i am getting off my bike here come the boss and Jerry riding in 2 up position. I guess this is how he likes to ride he just came to our out fit in december. I asked Jerry about it andhe saidhes been bugging everyone for a ride to work since the weather is getting better. he also said Tom gave him a ride to work the other day. This is really wierd! I am out smoking today for lunch and low and behold Here comes the boss hes out in the parking lot looking at the bikes then he hopps on my bike and starts making harley sounds. I went over to say something to him i can see his underwear sticking out of his jeans there purple. At this moment he looks up at me and says he likes my bike. Being dumfounded i just walked back inside grabbed my coat, whent back out he was gone i went home for the day( Bar) what going on this i hope i wake up from this nightmare soon.
Is this ya'lls discussion at the end of the day at work?

Twosies <---CLICK ME!!!......kanga!!!! LMAO!!!![sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 03-30-2007 | 10:04 AM
HogBoy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, it is sort of funny. Maybe you guys could suggest there are a lot more riders at the Hostess Twinkie plant..

Old 03-30-2007 | 10:12 AM
Gerard
Road Master

Just wondering, does your boss snif all the seats first before choosing which bike to sit on? [:'(]

Old 03-30-2007 | 10:13 AM
SiLlY
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Boss or no boss... Say NO! oh and... get the hell off my bike? Tell him you don't support the rainbow coalition. If he fires you, get a lawyer.

Old 03-30-2007 | 10:22 AM
RageAndMachine
Road Master

I think if my gay boss (not that there is anything wrong with that, but there is something seriously wrong with that)...sat on my bike, I would go in his office and sh*t on his desk.

Old 03-30-2007 | 10:31 AM
blackbob
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It may be that this guy just doesnt know what we assume is common knowledge. I don't think there is anything wrong with politely taking him aside and explaining that the only reason two guys are on a harley is because they are showering togeather or one of them is carrying a gas can. Maybe also explain that while you won't hit him for sitting on your bike there are those in the culture who will monkey stomp him for touching their bike. I would also add that since he seems to like riding soo much he should really look into taking a MSF class and doing some bike shopping. If confrontation is a problem because he is your boss, then just tell him you cannot carry passangers for insurance reasons.

Old 03-30-2007 | 11:18 AM
wildwill
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This thread is just too friggin funny. Made my day.
[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 03-30-2007 | 11:51 AM
AK97fxdwg
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: wildwill

This thread is just too friggin funny. Made my day.
[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]
Pretty funny alright. Hey, my girlfriend bought me some purple silk boxers! You don't think she's asking/telling me something do you?

Old 03-30-2007 | 12:08 PM
Rebel Ryder
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

gerard is crackin me up!thanks bro

Quick Reply: My boss is wierd