General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My boss is wierd

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2007 | 08:06 PM
azmcdude
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My boss is wierd

...yea...same thing happened to me.....came out.....boss was on the bike.....wearing some red/white and blue outfit.........man did I let her have it......!!!!

Old 04-04-2007 | 08:32 PM
electaRICK
Extreme HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

hey FXR,,,,, ask the Boss man, ..."if you 2 were out in the woods, and he gave you a B-J,, would he want you to tell anyone"
when he replies.... NO!!..........
ask him to go camping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-04-2007 | 10:32 PM
voodoo93
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

HrlyDave - for what it is worth I was staying very much out of this thread however my contention is not with FXR but more with some of the others (Dawg_6) would be a good example, he "closed the case and validated the F@ggot" because the salesman found him a purple deuce. As I said, if I have crossed the line I apologize but I don't believe I am the only one at fault in the thread. I have two words - ***** It!! I guess I must be the big flaming Deuce Douche @sshole.

ORIGINAL: HrlyDave

The only negative posts I've seen here are from Crazy Canuck, and Voodoo93.
You guys can't be serious to think that because FXR used the color purple, and a Duece, it means everyone that has either of these must be ******s !
You guys need to lighten up.
Voodoo, everyone here loves your scoot. Why on earth would you take offense and threaten other posters because FXR used these as a prop in his story ?
You have nothing to prove man !Whogives a flying F if it's a Duece or purple or whatever.
By threatening you just bring out the flamers on this thread.
I ride a Black Cherry Ultra. I could care less if anyone thinks only ******s ride Black Cherry Ultra's. I am secure in my manhood.
It's just a story guys. Let it ride and have fun.
Peace Out.

Old 04-04-2007 | 11:00 PM
Nona
Outstanding HDF Member

Old 04-04-2007 | 11:10 PM
purple haze
Road Master

DUDE I CAN FEEL YOUR MADNESS AT CERTAIN TROLLER'S, there is a guy and I'M not going to mention his handle, but he make's fun of the way I write and not being good at ENGLISH!! MAN he pisses me off so bad I want to try to hunt him down!!! BUT YES I know I'M not very good with my penmanship but I had hard home life so joined the MARINE CORP to get away so I did not go far in school, I guess I learned from school of hard knock's!! I even started to exit this FORUM because I do not look for trouble but will not run from it either!! But anyway Iride a 06C.V.O. 103 FAT BOY that is Concord purple and 2 or 3 other color's I know I'M not gay and my wifedoes not think I'M gay either!! MY neighbor's do not like me because of sleeve TATTO'S and other HARLEY'S that come over now and then, but I did not think any one was calling me gay, they just say I'M stupid!!! But when I saw this bike in person I really thought of it being a nice custom and traded plain silver 05 FAT BOY in for it. Sorry for running my mouth I just know how you feel and thought I would share some CHIT that come's my way now and then!! PEACE TO ALL BIKER BRO'S AND TO OTHER'S THEY WILL REAP WHAT THEY SOW!!! PURPLE HAZE.

[IMG]local://upfiles/24725/F2352C43FECD4708BF6C4143BC0B9D8F.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-04-2007 | 11:34 PM
bsea
Road Captain
Received 15 Likes on 4 Posts

Well said. Thank you for your service.

Bill

Old 04-05-2007 | 12:55 AM
HrlyDave
Advanced

HrlyDave
I guess you're a better man than me.Your recent post
shows a good example of ignorance towards others
feelingsby only thinking of yours in saying that you
couldn't care less about what others think of what's
yours. And for the record I do think this post is funny
with the exception of the reference to purple Deuces
and Deuces in general.

< Message edited by Crazy Canuck -- 4/4/2007 7:02:43 PM >
CC
Point taken.
Guess I just can't understand someone being so sensitive about making fun of a purple Deuce, or Ultra, or Fat Boy or Gold Wing, or whatever. It's not likesomeone got in your face and said you were a fairy queen cuz you ride the bike you do.
Now, there has been some flaming going on here, after the fact as Voodoo pointed out. What starts that ? Somebody wants to get under somebody's skin.
Soon as somebody get's P.O.ed, someone starts rubbing.
I am pretty new here, and it burns me to hear people post crap like " I'm gonna whip yer asteroid' ! Nuff of that crap in other forums. Nobody is gonna whip anybody's asteroid, so why even say it ? It just brings more flamers out.
You know it and I know it.
I certainly don't mean to offend anyone, and if you want to call me ignorant, go ahead. It's just a forum man, can't we just all get along ?

So, lets get on with the story FXR !

Old 04-05-2007 | 01:18 AM
themadscientist
Advanced

Purple is one of those dangerous colors, it either works or it doesn't. Shades of colors like black, white, silver, red or blue almost always look fine but some colors like purple, yellow, pink, green, orange etc can go badly depending on the bike's other cues. It takes a daring person to risk it but when it's the right shade of a danger color it looks sooo good!

Old 04-05-2007 | 02:13 AM
Crazy Canuck
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

No one got in my face but in the face of one of my buddies
HrlyDave. I've been on this forum for a little over a year now
and the first guy to welcome me was Voodoo. He has always
been a class act and was and still is very helpful to anybody
who needs it. It's not a question of chilling out or having thick
skin in my opinion. It's more a question of respect. So when I
see a statement like the one I quoted bellow from Dawg_6.I
feel it's out of line. And at the least he should be man enough
to excuse himself. That's the way I've known this forum to be.

P.S. Nothing personal against you Dave

ORIGINAL: DAWG_6

ORIGINAL: FXR

...then the salesman found a purple duece .........
Case closed. Validated f@ggot. And think....he sat on YOUR seat, dude. And making motorcycle sounds????? What a douche bag!!!

Old 04-05-2007 | 12:42 PM
ultraultra
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey y'all... quit hijacking this thread with all your pi$$y a$$ whining about "purple".. It started out about the wierd boss. Am I the only one who is waiting to see how bike night goes?

FXR.. PLEASE come back and update us. We need more humor on here!

Quick Reply: My boss is wierd