General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My boss is wierd

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2007 | 04:51 PM
celtic king
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My boss is wierd

This thread started off as being the funniest thing we have all heard in a while but appears to have switched directions we must remember HD as a whole is a family and does not matter what model we ride (sportster - Road Kings) or color preferance.....but we do need to remember the rules.

Harley Davidson Forums - Rules
While debating and discussion is fine, respect your fellow enthusiasts. Being of a diverse background, members are likely to express different opinions, and while opinions may differ from yours, they are just that, opinions; and everyone is entitled to express theirs freely. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, or personal attacks. Do not flame, bother, bug, disrespect, hound or taunt ANYONE on the forums or through private messaging or chat room. If we feel a thread is getting out of hand we will close or delete it. You can/will lose your posting privileges if you continue this type of behavior.[/align][/align]Ride Safe All [sm=biker2.gif][/align][/align][/align]

Old 04-04-2007 | 05:04 PM
Crazy Canuck
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks for posting that Celtic

ORIGINAL: celtic king

Harley Davidson Forums - Rules
While debating and discussion is fine, respect your fellow enthusiasts. Being of a diverse background, members are likely to express different opinions, and while opinions may differ from yours, they are just that, opinions; and everyone is entitled to express theirs freely. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, or personal attacks. Do not flame, bother, bug, disrespect, hound or taunt ANYONE on the forums or through private messaging or chat room. If we feel a thread is getting out of hand we will close or delete it. You can/will lose your posting privileges if you continue this type of behavior.[/align][/align]Ride Safe All [sm=biker2.gif][/align][/align][/align]

Old 04-04-2007 | 05:17 PM
darkside
Banned

I gotta say this is some of the funniest **** I have ever seen on here.Voodoo ,not my first choice in colors but one of the top ten bikes on here .Seems like some nerves have been struck thats for sure!. If that was my Boss I would already be looking for a new job.Relax enjoy the story and get some thicker skin.

Old 04-04-2007 | 05:32 PM
voodoo93
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry if it appears I have hijacked this thread, surely not my plan - everyone is right, this is some of the funniest chit on the forum.

I suppose my only contention is that we have somehow gone from a Freak Bashing to a Color/Model bashing. I have always tried my best to remain positive in my posts and treat our members with the utmost respect, I make it a habit to read and re-read my posts to make sure that I am not intentionally slamming/slandering someone. If I have stepped off or somehow misinterpreted the tone of this thread I apologize. With that being said - if everyone truly has the right to express their opinion, and one such opinion is that Purple Deuce riders are ******s, well then I guess I have the right to speak my mind as well... even if that is threatening to whip someone's ***... after all, it is a free country (still) right.

Lets move on, get back to the Boss being a tool and get the hell off his choice of model/color of bike and the indictment of all those that have made the same choice (model and color that is, not the choice to be a tool)

Old 04-04-2007 | 05:43 PM
ultraultra
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well it's about time we had a group hug... [sm=smiley31.gif]

I can't wait until bike nite tomorrow night, and see what bonner "purple panties" pulls. This ought to be a fun thread on Friday morning!!

Old 04-04-2007 | 05:52 PM
Gerard
Road Master

I think the whole purple thing started because of his boss wearing purple underwear not so much the bike. I'm cool with any color Harley except for pink. There's only 2 things I like that is pink, my steak and...........

Old 04-04-2007 | 06:44 PM
HrlyDave
Advanced

The only negative posts I've seen here are from Crazy Canuck, and Voodoo93.
You guys can't be serious to think that because FXR used the color purple, and a Duece, it means everyone that has either of these must be ******s !
You guys need to lighten up.
Voodoo, everyone here loves your scoot. Why on earth would you take offense and threaten other posters because FXR used these as a prop in his story ?
You have nothing to prove man !Whogives a flying F if it's a Duece or purple or whatever.
By threatening you just bring out the flamers on this thread.
I ride a Black Cherry Ultra. I could care less if anyone thinks only ******s ride Black Cherry Ultra's. I am secure in my manhood.
It's just a story guys. Let it ride and have fun.
Peace Out.

Old 04-04-2007 | 06:53 PM
Ionvex
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: Gerard

I think the whole purple thing started because of his boss wearing purple underwear not so much the bike. I'm cool with any color Harley except for pink. There's only 2 things I like that is pink, my steak and...........
Your lemonade?

Old 04-04-2007 | 07:01 PM
Hagar the Horrible
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: voodoo93

Dawg - please amuse me by explaining your comment about "Validated f@ggot" based upon the salesman finding a purple deuce...

I would just like a little insight into your thought process before THIS Purple Deuce riding f@ggot kicks your ***.

ORIGINAL: DAWG_6

ORIGINAL: FXR

actually your bike looks more violet,which istotally acceptable, and cool

...then the salesman found a purple duece .........
Case closed. Validated f@ggot. And think....he sat on YOUR seat, dude. And making motorcycle sounds????? What a douche bag!!!

Actually yours is more violet, than purple way cool and totally acceptable. I'd nominate it for BOTM

Old 04-04-2007 | 08:00 PM
Crazy Canuck
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

HrlyDave
I guess you're a better man than me.Your recent post
shows a good example of ignorance towards others
feelingsby only thinking of yours in saying that you
couldn't care less about what others think of what's
yours. And for the record I do think this post is funny
with the exception of the reference to purple Deuces