General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Riding with two Babes.

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 08:55 PM
Drtbag
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Riding with two Babes.

My Wife, My Bike.
I can't tell you how much fun my wife and I are having these day's. When you want to go riding you normally like to ride with a buddy. Since I bought my wife her own bike I never have make a call to one of my buds.
My wife and I have found a new chapter to write about in our lives. We like to ride as much as we can and will most alway's do it together. I jokingly call her my bitch. She lets me get away with it too! LOL
How many of you ride with your wives? I know I sure enjoy it.

Old 03-24-2007, 09:00 PM
HDWG
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Riding with two Babes.

Yeah, it is pretty great!!

I usually have 4 babes though, both the HD's HC and our daughter!! She likes to ride as much as we do!! and can hang for 250 miles so farThat is the longest ride she has been on at this point

Old 03-24-2007, 09:03 PM
Drtbag
Tourer

Thats great! My family has been involved with bikes as long as I can remeber. My son and I still race Motocross together. Can't wait for him to be another year older and he can get on a street bike with us.

Old 03-24-2007, 10:31 PM
Tinkermc
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My S/O is my best friend and due to that and that I care about her so much I would not call her a by otch (beeotch).Too much respect for her. But to each his own.

Old 03-24-2007, 10:46 PM
Drtbag
Tourer

ORIGINAL: Tinkermc

I would not call her a by otch (beeotch).
I wouldnt either. Not sure what that is.
By the way. The name isnt sommething thats said often. Geez Lighten up.

Old 03-24-2007, 11:32 PM
MDMYMD
Road Captain

Sounds great Drtbag! It is very nice hear you enjoying each other's company! To answer your question, my wife doesn't ride nor has any real interest in it, but she does understand and support my riding. Plus it would mess up my solo rig!

Old 03-25-2007, 01:17 AM
pokey
Tourer

i ride my own also, nothing better than riding side by side with your "other half".... my husband has never rode me as a passenger, and i've only been on the back twice in my life, once as a kid, once as an adult, that was enough for me... my niece also rides her own, and her husband rides also... our 18 yr old takes the class this coming up weekend, and he was riding with my hubb the other night, on my bike, side by side with his dad (he's 18).... russ told him to quit smiling so much, cuz he was going to get a mouthful of bugs.... my brother in law got his bike last year so, we will have a total of 6 riding now, can't wait to ride next to my son, think it may be better than riding next to my husband.... keep your knees in the breeze.

Old 03-25-2007, 08:59 AM
Ugly Troll
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 1 Post

Drtbag, I don't think there's anything better! My wife rode the back seat with me for just a short time and I knew she'd want her own before long.............was about 2 months! Mine's an 05 Electra Glide Classic, and she started on an old Iron Head Sporty............she rode it for 4 months and I KNEW she'd outgrow it.............went to the Harley store to LOOK at the new models in August 05, get the free hot dog, you know how it works. Came away with a brand new 06 Street Bob! She's a natural..........we ride everywhere together all the time! It's like we're attached at the hip or something! LOL. Like you said, a whole new chapter in our lives; and we both love it! For those who haven't tried it, give it a shot if you can! Indescribable! Oh yeah, re the bitch statement: when we were in Oatman AZ a couple years ago, SHE bought me a t-shirt "if you can read this the bitch fell off," and herself one that says "I AM the bitch that fell off!" Since then, I got her one "This bitch rides her OWN bike!" Her license plate frame reads "this bitch has class!" It's all in fun. We know how we truely feel about each other!

Old 03-25-2007, 09:06 AM
lenrough
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My wife has offered to let me "ride bitch" once or twice when I've exceeded the "two wheels, two beers" rule... needless to say, I haven't exceeded that limit lately.

Old 03-25-2007, 09:40 AM
dawg
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,239 Likes on 1,850 Posts

Wife loves riding, but as a passenger. I have asked her if shewould be interested in her own and she claims no interest, would rather ride in the back.

Quick Reply: Riding with two Babes.