General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

against my better judgement

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 03:31 AM
haksaw
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default against my better judgement

my last post here...ok, i understand guys wanting to get down on me since some of my last posts were a little condescending BUT all i was saying was that guys who have 0 miles under their belt and have a brand new hd have no credibility...and most of the responses proved that. You can call me a rub or wannabe or whatever but I know the miles i've ridden. I love the fact that some sherlock cop throws my picture up on this forum where i'm on a metric bike...Well, if you'd have searched my post you'd have figured out that i never hid the fact that i was buying that vstrom. I've owned a bunch of hd's and a bunch of other bikes but they were all ridden. If anyone wants to meet me i'm always looking for a destination...and i'm not talking about looking for a fight, i'm talking about going for a ride.

Old 03-24-2007, 03:36 AM
Tinker Bell
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: against my better judgement

Dude that BS is forgotten and in the past. You don't have to go anywhere. Just relax and enjoy the forum, not big deal.

Old 03-24-2007, 03:39 AM
haksaw
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks tm, i know that with 90% of the guys it's in the past but when you're the one being ragged on for a bs reason it's hard to let it go.
Damn, it's almost riding season here, time to catch up on some miles. I know i said that was my last post...make that my 2nd last post haha

Old 03-24-2007, 03:40 AM
Tailbreaker
Road Warrior
Received 30 Likes on 9 Posts

What BS?I......!![:@]What were we talking about?

Old 03-24-2007, 03:40 AM
darkside
Banned

Long time no see. welcome back.Don't let the bastards get ya down.

Old 03-24-2007, 04:13 AM
Bubba Zanetti
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 14,310 Likes on 6,123 Posts

ORIGINAL: Tailbreaker

What BS?I......!![:@]What were we talking about?
Yeah, am I missing something here? I dont know what we're talking about.

Old 03-24-2007, 05:46 AM
mwdguy
Cruiser

Who gives a rat's *** what others think? You are living your life not theirs.

Old 03-24-2007, 05:56 AM
vertigo14
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Ya, just ride! any bike you want or have at the time. How many of you in a group ride, actually were being mean to someone who wasn't riding a HD? Not me... Do we really care about that? I know I don't, I come to an HD forum to actually learn all I can before I jump into modifying my HD or just find interesting ideas/stories about riding. And share my own....

Old 03-24-2007, 07:12 PM
wldbill
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Hey Haksaw, which one did you get, the 650 or 1000??? I think I'd have one in my garage if it wasn't full already. No, the wife wont park her car outside.

Old 03-24-2007, 07:25 PM
bikergirl40
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

ORIGINAL: haksaw

my last post here...ok, i understand guys wanting to get down on me since some of my last posts were a little condescending BUT all i was saying was that guys who have 0 miles under their belt and have a brand new hd have no credibility...and most of the responses proved that. You can call me a rub or wannabe or whatever but I know the miles i've ridden. I love the fact that some sherlock cop throws my picture up on this forum where i'm on a metric bike...Well, if you'd have searched my post you'd have figured out that i never hid the fact that i was buying that vstrom. I've owned a bunch of hd's and a bunch of other bikes but they were all ridden. If anyone wants to meet me i'm always looking for a destination...and i'm not talking about looking for a fight, i'm talking about going for a ride.
I hope you don't really mean that your leaving because of that. Like others before me have said...who gives a rat's azz about that! I hope you reconsider.

I can't say I agree or disagree with your comments about credibility. Personally, I don't believe those things define a person. I believe character does.I don't like to pigeon hole anybody, whether they are new to riding or have been riding forever ... There is often no difference in the passion for bikes in general or Harley Davidson Motorcycles to be more specific. I'll ride with anybody ... doesn't matter to me what they ride ... as long as they ride!

That's my 2 cents ... take it or leave it.

Quick Reply: against my better judgement