Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I lived -barely-, WG didn't.

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 11:00 AM
ut_vols_fan
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I lived -barely-, WG didn't.

Mike,

Fortunately, I wrote a few prayer messages for you on the Delaware Patriot Guard forum so your message of pain, anguish, and anger weren't quite as soul-provoking this time around!! Really glad to hear that you are coming around - we were getting worried there for a bit. Obviously, God has a plan for the remainder of your life and wasn't done with you yet. Allow your mind and heart to be receptive and He will show you the way and the purpose!! Many blessingsfor you and your significant other that kept us all updated while you were in Christiana (Lysa, I think). You've both been through a lot and it will take time.........

Gary

Old 03-19-2007, 12:27 PM
PREACHER
Cruiser

I'm certainly glad to hear that you have made it. After having chronic heart problems and several hospital stays as well as down time at home for the last 10 yearsI have learned a fresh appreciation for the time I have had with my Heavenly Father. He has taught me many things about His love and care for me. I'm so sorry you have had to suffer so much but I am thankful we have a God who will walk with us through the valley of the shadow of death. My prayers are with you!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-19-2007, 12:39 PM
BigDaddyMike
Club Member

Best wishes and out prayers for your speedy recovery. Maybe this was God's way of getting your attention. He has used some pretty drastic ways in my life but always remember, He has great plans for you!

Godspeed,
Mike

[/align]
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.[/align]

Old 03-19-2007, 12:45 PM
NYNickET
Road Captain

good thoughts going out to you. . . . speedy recovery! peace.

Old 03-19-2007, 02:00 PM
Wayward Son
Road Master

You survived for a reason. Make the most of it.

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family on the speedy recovery. Been there done that on the liver drain. Keep up your spirit. Do what it takes to get through this difficult time. Hope you have good meds to help with the pain. You will be a better man than before.

Before you know it, you will be back in the saddle. You have alot of good people pulling for you.

Old 03-19-2007, 05:45 PM
mhendo
Cruiser
Received 14 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm glad you made it. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family for a speedy recovery.

Old 03-19-2007, 06:15 PM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Tough story to read. So glad you made it through. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Old 03-19-2007, 07:36 PM
Darryl88
Road Captain

Im glad your good with God, he has a purpose for you, now you have to figger out what that isWe dont all get a second chance. Thank you for sharing, may you have a speedy recovery. And enjoy that SG when you get it. I love mine.

Old 03-19-2007, 08:40 PM
skullrider
Intermediate

I am glad you got out of this alive. Sounds like you have a great family and great support. May God bless you and keep you safe my friend. Great courage to get out on a scoot again....

Thumbs up all around and take care of yourself brother.

Old 03-19-2007, 09:24 PM
eglidebob
Tourer

Prayers from Ohio for a speedy recovery. Remain strong and get back in the saddle soon.

Quick Reply: I lived -barely-, WG didn't.