General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LA meet & greet pics

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007 | 04:35 PM
Primo
Ultimate HDF Member
Default RE: LA meet & greet pics

ORIGINAL: Bluerose

TONY ( aka KoolJerk I Believe) and Soft06 (pic 15)

Big Red and VegasHD

Old 03-12-2007 | 04:40 PM
BUBBA
Tourer

I had a nice time was nice too meet all of you.
Glad i didnt miss this one ....

Old 03-12-2007 | 04:42 PM
Clammy
Seasoned HDF Member

Looks like you guys had a ball!

Man, I'm jealous.

I wish I lived over that way!

Cheers!
[sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 03-12-2007 | 04:52 PM
Primo
Ultimate HDF Member

Thanks for all the great pics Bluerose! Nice meeting you and "Hubby" . Maybe we need to lineup for mugshots next time just to keep the names straight.

Those not wearing name tags will be forced to provide cold drinks to those of us wearing them.[8D]

Primo

Old 03-12-2007 | 05:12 PM
Primo
Ultimate HDF Member

Here are my 3 favorite. The rest either are similar to ones already posted or just plain sucked.

[IMG]local://upfiles/1293/0D82682D2F6B4807A3E42E7ACF24F275.jpg[/IMG]
The lovely Bluerose
[IMG]local://upfiles/1293/9DA08861CB014779A1A6DF0716F2A3E2.jpg[/IMG]
My ugly mug along with Scootergrrl and Anubiss
[IMG]local://upfiles/1293/6BE9F46913E8411F84B2C63925CE7246.jpg[/IMG]
The 'Barb and me.

Primo

Old 03-12-2007 | 05:36 PM
skipit
Ultimate HDF Member

You guys sure had great weather... Glad ya had such fun and do it again.. I'm a little to far away[:-][:-][:-]

Old 03-12-2007 | 06:11 PM
Bluerose

ORIGINAL: Primo

Thanks for all the great pics Bluerose! Nice meeting you and "Hubby" . Maybe we need to lineup for mugshots next time just to keep the names straight.

Those not wearing name tags will be forced to provide cold drinks to those of us wearing them.[8D]

Primo
Absolutely!!! I got home looked at all those pictures and about fainted. I would have put it together if I would have written down each name as I met someone ....heheheh Thanks for the help with the names.

We might also have someone show up early and order food or like someone mentioned maybe next time we do a large park and have people bring food (whatever fits on the bike )....That 1/2 hour for food didn't work out so well for some.

Old 03-12-2007 | 08:08 PM
SportyN
Road Captain

Great pictures. The turn out was amazing......so was the weather by the looks of it. Thanks for sharing... glad it went so well.

Old 03-12-2007 | 08:16 PM
IAMSWUTIAMS
Extreme HDF Member

Dam[sm=headbang.gif] , I missed it. looks like it was a good turnout. I'll try again next time. ........................o~`o

Old 03-12-2007 | 09:16 PM
billk
Road Master

A little correction BillN is actually Billk, for those that want to beat me up in the future, you now know what I look like. Great meeting part of the 'gang', Bluerose and 'Hubby' (Brad) are great MC people. The IE guys were a great addition to the party...thanks guys for making the 'hike', including Gabe from the "high desert".Primo and a few ofthe'Thundering Herd'were also in attendance. Again, people you would WANT to meet. I think Rhubard should be the new forum 'mascot', not only did the dude come down from the bay area (about 800 miles round trip)...but, whenever MC's pulled up (and there were a lot) and they looked around confused, we had Rhubarb 'stand up'...he was instantly recognized, especially by the IE guys, and caused the migration to the group...so much for the saying...only a face a mother could love. Thanks again, Rhubarb. L Ron Hoover should win the award for the most patches on a vest and he has a very lovely S/O. For some others that I did not mention...thanks, I am not good at names, but do remember faces....hope to see you all again.

Thanks to Anubisss (and S-Girl) for the meet, greet and eat suggestion (and name tags), etc. I think if we do this more often (perhaps extending a courtesy visit to our IE friends), names to faces will come easier. I'm still not sure about the bay area hike (Rhubarb).....

Quick Reply: LA meet & greet pics