Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Saw Billy Lane at Daytona yesterday

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2007, 09:59 AM
traveler
Extreme HDF Member
Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
Default RE: Saw Billy Lane at Daytona yesterday

hehe...you guys fell into the trap...hehe your sitting there right now with the bear trap around your ankle!!

Seriously, I agree that punishment MUST be dealt out....just a damn shame for everyone involved. The difference I have, is that I'm not going to jump on the "beat up on Billy" bandwagon. I have drank and rodebefore, most of us have, but reading some of the responses on here makes it sound like all those rally's and poker runs I rode on must have been some sort of dream I had last night....Alot of the folks that are now against Billy, are just plain JEALOUS, becasue it wasn't them that beame the chopper King of Florida. If the USA system of Justice was worth a crap, a death sentance would allow for a retrial in 30 days, followed by a swift execution, like how they did Saddam Hussein, not sit on death row for 20 years, while the taxpayer flips the bill for your room and board.

No amount of punishment they give Billy, will bring back the dead, and the dead guys family will never get him back, no matter how much money they get out of this....it is sad that a victims family always tries to make a money grab out of these situations.

Joe
[&:]

Old 03-11-2007, 01:02 PM
g money
Account Retired
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Thats what I can't understand. All of the "whatcha ya drinkin tonight" posts, and all of the "we party the hardest" posts and "a drinkers guide to riding your Harley" posts. We all do it.
Gary D.

Old 03-11-2007, 01:08 PM
cowboy Harry
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good thing that he got rid of that nasty ratsass buttcrack hair doo. [8D]

Old 03-12-2007, 10:45 PM
Chief279
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: traveler

hehe...you guys fell into the trap...hehe your sitting there right now with the bear trap around your ankle!!

Seriously, I agree that punishment MUST be dealt out....just a damn shame for everyone involved. The difference I have, is that I'm not going to jump on the "beat up on Billy" bandwagon. I have drank and rodebefore, most of us have, but reading some of the responses on here makes it sound like all those rally's and poker runs I rode on must have been some sort of dream I had last night....Alot of the folks that are now against Billy, are just plain JEALOUS, becasue it wasn't them that beame the chopper King of Florida. If the USA system of Justice was worth a crap, a death sentance would allow for a retrial in 30 days, followed by a swift execution, like how they did Saddam Hussein, not sit on death row for 20 years, while the taxpayer flips the bill for your room and board.

No amount of punishment they give Billy, will bring back the dead, and the dead guys family will never get him back, no matter how much money they get out of this....it is sad that a victims family always tries to make a money grab out of these situations.

Joe
[&:]
Yeah, some trap. Sounds more like you are a guy that idolizes "celebrity chopper kings"regardless of the anti-socialtendenciesof the likes ofBilly Lane.Personally, I have almost no interest in riding or making choppers...though Paul Sr. and company are kind of entertaining in small doses.Maybe being a "chopper king" is your own fantasy?

If you like to ride and drink, or drive and drink, that's your choice (stupid as it is...). You also get topay the price for the crime when you get caught. Simple as that. And no one ever said punishing Billy will bring back the dead.

Old 03-12-2007, 11:19 PM
IRready
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I never read this thread all the way through. I am sure he shaved his head so most peeps won't recognize him. I feel no pity for the azzhole. Yeah we all fock up, but not to the extend of drunk driving and killing bikers. If I am driving drunk, in a pickup, speeding in a no passing zone then I am a fock up.If your chancing that **** then don't fricken drive. I don't do anything that stupid and most decent people don't either. I hope he gets the max like he deserves. LOSER.

Old 03-13-2007, 12:15 AM
Stingraymjb
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I saw his booth at Destination Daytona - I didn't stop....