General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Don't break down in Gillette, Wy

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2013, 10:13 AM
_Daswine_
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Old 09-11-2013, 11:27 AM
MetalSpike
Road Warrior
Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

TTT - Man up Chuck

Old 09-11-2013, 01:08 PM
Rutland
Advanced
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by _Daswine_
Sent a message using the provided link above

Old 09-11-2013, 03:36 PM
CaptainK
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I check this thread every day thinking maybe old Chuck will step up and do the right thing.

I stopped in there in 2011 while on our trip to Sturgis. I bet I won’t do that again.

Rule of 100 applies here. Do something great the customer will tell one person, do something bad or in this case dishonest, and they will tell 100. Chuck are you seeing this has eclipsed the 100 and most likely the 2000 mark. Just because they are not posting doesn’t mean people aren’t following this thread.

Old 09-11-2013, 04:41 PM
IAMSWUTIAMS
Extreme HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by CaptainK
I check this thread every day thinking maybe old Chuck will step up and do the right thing.

I stopped in there in 2011 while on our trip to Sturgis. I bet I won’t do that again.

Rule of 100 applies here. Do something great the customer will tell one person, do something bad or in this case dishonest, and they will tell 100. Chuck are you seeing this has eclipsed the 100 and most likely the 2000 mark. Just because they are not posting doesn’t mean people aren’t following this thread.
Hitting multi-hundred. Thousand is on the horizon.

Last edited by IzzoQuazzo; 09-11-2013 at 05:49 PM.
Old 09-11-2013, 08:32 PM
capnfred
Novice

Ok, just finished reading the entire thread, fortunately we have a pretty good dealership here in SW Fla. Fort Myers Harley Davidson and Naples HD....I kept reading hoping to see that the MOCO stepped up to the plate and held Chucks DEluxe's toes to the fire... but that did not happen...I never expected to see any thing from Chuck on here... but hopefully by Sturgis next year the word will be out to everyone to boycott his dealerships... or maybe even the MOCO will have done something about it.

Have not seen anything about on the other forums...but will personally talk it bout it some of the forums I frequent. If everyone that has posted here talks about it on one or two other forums, by this time next year every rider from coast to coast and around the world will have heard about Chuck's Deluxe sales and service. If the MOCO gets 100,000 emails about chuck and other less than honorable dealerships maybe they will step up and take the franchise away....or maybe if no one buys any new bikes from his dealerships the MOCO will take it away One other comment I have both a classic american iron horse (84 FXRDG) and a 95 Goldwing, and as good as the Harley guys here are the Honda shop (Sunsports, epitomizes what Chuck is all about)...but we have lots of great Indy shops, and I do my own wrenching.....so everyone rather than just reading this thread and shaking your head.... get proactive... don't accept mediocracy from your local dealers... whether they be Harley or Metric...as long as we continue to support these thieves they will continue to prosper....

FXR's are the best

Capn

Old 09-11-2013, 09:12 PM
Primetime_2
Tourer

i wrote letters a to few links and got my .03 cents out there, sorry to hear what happened and will be sure to spread the word to all my riding companions that are not on the forum about these losers in gillette

Old 09-12-2013, 12:53 AM
Ride my Seesaw
Stellar HDF Member
Received 1,651 Likes on 764 Posts

Don't forget, coming soon November 15th is Chuck's birthday. Send him your wishes.

Old 09-12-2013, 02:13 AM
ultracan
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 154 Likes on 147 Posts

Maybe go in and grab a bunch of T shirts, unfold them all and after they are all wrung up say "oh, wait these T's don't match my other ones" turn and walk out.

Waste a whole bunch of employee time.

Old 09-12-2013, 06:29 AM
acunn1
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ultracan
Maybe go in and grab a bunch of T shirts, unfold them all and after they are all wrung up say "oh, wait these T's don't match my other ones" turn and walk out.

Waste a whole bunch of employee time.
I like your idea..hahaha

Quick Reply: Don't break down in Gillette, Wy