General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Don't break down in Gillette, Wy

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2013, 05:44 PM
_Daswine_
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I did one even better, I went to Harleys community page and posted the link to this thread....

https://www.facebook.com/harley-davidson

Old 08-31-2013, 06:31 PM
Sauceman
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by _Daswine_
I did one even better, I went to Harleys community page and posted the link to this thread....

They removed it

cheers

Old 08-31-2013, 06:45 PM
_Daswine_
Road Master

That's bull$hit......

Old 09-01-2013, 06:40 AM
Pete6114
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Guess I'll have to Boycott the city as well. If they support a crooked business, they must be of similar mindset. If need be, I'll stay out of the State as well.

Last edited by Pete6114; 09-01-2013 at 06:43 AM.
Old 09-01-2013, 10:13 AM
Xube
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ride my Seesaw
Just from reading other people's first hand accounts with Chuck 'Deluxe,' it sounds like he has Borderline Personality Disorder. What a tortured way to live your life, you can't even escape your own self. Chuck probably lacks the life skills to get off this roller coaster and right his wrongs, he simply doesn't know how. Pity the fool.
You can't diagnose him from a distance, or without an exam by a licensed psychiatrist or psychologist. What label he fits (with the smirk and the entitlement and the lack of empathy) is CROOK, known in history as a RIVER PIRATE. IMO.

Old 09-01-2013, 10:18 AM
3408pete
Ultimate HDF Member

I really would be curious if Chuckster is the problem.Most of the dealers of the bigger stores spend about 15 minutes a day in the building.Thats to look at important mail and set up picture ops and pr crap.I wish he would at least man up or have his secretary man up and make a comment that its their policy and sorry for any inconvenience it has caused.That would at least tell me he is on par with the Denver dealers

Old 09-01-2013, 10:20 AM
SeniorChief56
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Coast Guard
Received 17,552 Likes on 5,086 Posts

Originally Posted by jmbenson
Don't feel bad Crasha51pan. I have lived in Casper Wy and been a Deluxe customer for the past 10 plus yrs...that is till this past Memorial day weekend. Just some history I have bought 2 motorcycles and 95% of my parts and accessories at deluxe (sorry no caps=no respect) there. The prob is I needed a new front tire on my electra glide this spring and decided to use an indy shop which was owned by a former employee for the front tire (seems to me if you don't use these guys for small stuff then they are gone when you really need them). anyway very soon after the front tire install my bike started to handle very poorly, the indy said "I think you have a bad front tire how bout I give your money back and you go get another new tire since I don't have one in stock". I said "ok" and took my bike to deluxe and said it handles poorly put a new front tire on it cause your former employee thinks its bad and you guys have one in stock! after they kept my bike for 3 days and f$%ked me out of riding for the long weekend I got a call from their head mechanic in Casper telling me that they wouldn't work on my bike because it was too much of a liability for them because they didn't sell me the tires that were on it!! Really chuck what kind of DELUXE service is that?? I am not trying to hijack this thread I am just saying that don't feel screwed because you were from outa state I'm sure I have spent over 75k in his stores in the last 10+yrs only to be told "sorry you are mad, and we were prepared for you to never come back into one of our stores again when we made the decision!!" as I picked up my bike. Here is some food for thought chuck you wouldn't be so paranoid about getting sued and liability issues if you weren't HIGH all the time...and that's a FACT!!!
High on what?

Old 09-01-2013, 10:35 AM
perki48
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 4,405 Likes on 2,029 Posts

Originally Posted by crasha51pan
put the story on the local papers FB page>

https://www.facebook.com/newsrecord
I just re-posted for you.

Old 09-01-2013, 11:13 AM
crasha51pan
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That works,
Surprises me that the post is still on the HD page

You got to log in and click on "see all" on recent posts by others, but its there. Getting pushed down the list a ways, but still, someone at Corporate had to see it..

Old 09-01-2013, 11:29 AM
HarleyBT
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm glad now I didn't stop in on my IBA ride last year. The only reason we didn't stop was it was 2 a.m. when we got there. MOCO must have policy somewhere on what it takes to pull a franchise. I know of at least three in WI/IL that have lost the tag in the last three years. Never heard any stories like this bullshit about any of the three.

Quick Reply: Don't break down in Gillette, Wy