General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Don't break down in Gillette, Wy

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2013, 02:41 PM
Sling Blade 14
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1,791 Likes on 932 Posts

I'm surprised ol' Chucky isn't on a HD forum because he must love his products?

http://chuckdeluxe.com/
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/deluxe...iders-1078941a

A p.o.s. on a p.o.s.

Old 08-30-2013, 02:45 PM
Sauceman
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I was able to post and link this thread on their FB site.

I would love to be there when karma decides to wipe Chucks *** with a cactus.

https://www.facebook.com/deluxehd?ref=br_tf

cheers

Old 08-30-2013, 03:03 PM
Pete6114
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Sling Blade NSAA
I'm surprised ol' Chucky isn't on a HD forum because he must love his products?

http://chuckdeluxe.com/
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/deluxe...iders-1078941a

A p.o.s. on a p.o.s.

Congrats, Greedy Lying Chuck on making National news. Is that the bike you had build with stolen money? You're sitting on it the wrong way, just like your hat is on wrong.

Last edited by Pete6114; 08-30-2013 at 03:06 PM.
Old 08-30-2013, 03:15 PM
crasha51pan
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

chucks story has been posted on the Gillette Hog website....(delete that chuck)

Last edited by crasha51pan; 08-30-2013 at 03:46 PM.
Old 08-30-2013, 03:55 PM
FatboysFatboy
Advanced
Thumbs down Keep this going until Deluxe Responds with a Refund

No way to treat a fellow when his bikes down. Done many roadside repairs, needed parts but have never been robbed like this. DELUXE..Give him his money back and say your sorry.

Old 08-30-2013, 05:19 PM
rockabillygrl
Road Master
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Man, next time I get shitty service and f'd over by my dealer, I'm gonna post it here. You guys are awesome!

Old 08-30-2013, 06:21 PM
Glockmeister
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Never going there again. NEVER!

Why HD Motor Company allows these guys to rip off their customer base with impunity is ultimatly self defeating for both the dealership and the Motor Company.

I avoid WY because of crap like this and have for years. I hate to generalize but I've been through WY several times and always get pissed off at the people.

But the dealerships really get to me, you'd think they would just do business like anyone else. But they seem to be miserable people when I'm there...hey, maybe it's me? Nope, can't be.

Last edited by Glockmeister; 08-30-2013 at 07:10 PM.
Old 08-30-2013, 06:41 PM
lionsm13
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 75,173 Likes on 22,596 Posts

I just posted this on FB
Don't break down in Gillette https://www.hdforums.com/forum/gener...llette-wy.html
We'll see how long it stays on?

Old 08-30-2013, 10:52 PM
jmbenson
Intermediate

Don't feel bad Crasha51pan. I have lived in Casper Wy and been a Deluxe customer for the past 10 plus yrs...that is till this past Memorial day weekend. Just some history I have bought 2 motorcycles and 95% of my parts and accessories at deluxe (sorry no caps=no respect) there. The prob is I needed a new front tire on my electra glide this spring and decided to use an indy shop which was owned by a former employee for the front tire (seems to me if you don't use these guys for small stuff then they are gone when you really need them). anyway very soon after the front tire install my bike started to handle very poorly, the indy said "I think you have a bad front tire how bout I give your money back and you go get another new tire since I don't have one in stock". I said "ok" and took my bike to deluxe and said it handles poorly put a new front tire on it cause your former employee thinks its bad and you guys have one in stock! after they kept my bike for 3 days and f$%ked me out of riding for the long weekend I got a call from their head mechanic in Casper telling me that they wouldn't work on my bike because it was too much of a liability for them because they didn't sell me the tires that were on it!! Really chuck what kind of DELUXE service is that?? I am not trying to hijack this thread I am just saying that don't feel screwed because you were from outa state I'm sure I have spent over 75k in his stores in the last 10+yrs only to be told "sorry you are mad, and we were prepared for you to never come back into one of our stores again when we made the decision!!" as I picked up my bike. Here is some food for thought chuck you wouldn't be so paranoid about getting sued and liability issues if you weren't HIGH all the time...and that's a FACT!!!

Old 08-30-2013, 11:27 PM
3408pete
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The famous words of all the front range harley dealers------------we are sorry for "YOUR" inconvenience.Or you have a UNRESOLVED MECHANICAL ISSUE.I have worked my way from Pueblo up the front range at this point except for 2 Denver area dealers.After seeing this thread I think I will be as far north as Gillette now.When will the Moco decide they need to reward these dealers with complaints with less inventory to sell or make them change their business model?

Quick Reply: Don't break down in Gillette, Wy