General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Warning Harley Davidson Mobile Downloads

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 07:51 PM
tbone52
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Warning Harley Davidson Mobile Downloads

ORIGINAL: TJB50

On 3/2, Friday, I ordered HD wallpaper and a ringtone for my phone. I called and asked when it would be downloaded to my phone and the guy said 1 to 1.5 hours. I haven't received it yet and today is Sunday. Saturday I tried calling again to find out the status and they are not answering their phones![:@]
TJ, did you order it online by putting in your phone number at the HD website? That's how I got mine. First you get a text message that your order is ready, then when you reply "O.K." you get a multimedia message and your phone asks if you want to download. Reply yes and the ringtone is downloaded.
I took a picture of my orange hat and made it the wallpaper.

Old 03-04-2007, 08:02 PM
Sam
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: electaRICK

what next?????

when does the Harley toothpaste come out??
where have you been, it's in your local dealership, right next to the cans of boxer shorts........the Screamin Eagle tubes of toothpasteare $5 more, butit makes your mouth look like it's moving faster

Old 03-04-2007, 08:24 PM
PSO169
Road Master

I have had them for several months. I followed what they had on the HD site and never had a problem.
Jeff

Old 03-04-2007, 09:38 PM
TJB50
Tourer

ORIGINAL: tbone52

On 3/2, Friday, I ordered HD wallpaper and a ringtone for my phone. I called and asked when it would be downloaded to my phone and the guy said 1 to 1.5 hours. I haven't received it yet and today is Sunday. Saturday I tried calling again to find out the status and they are not answering their phones![:@]
TJ, did you order it online by putting in your phone number at the HD website? That's how I got mine. First you get a text message that your order is ready, then when you reply "O.K." you get a multimedia message and your phone asks if you want to download. Reply yes and the ringtone is downloaded.
I replied O.K. and I got the message, and that was it. The phone never asked if I want to download. When I talked to the guy he told me it would be 1 to 1.5 hours for the download but it never happened.

Old 03-05-2007, 12:54 PM
tbone52
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: tbone52

I replied O.K. and I got the message, and that was it. The phone never asked if I want to download. When I talked to the guy he told me it would be 1 to 1.5 hours for the download but it never happened.
TJ,
What kind of phone do you have? My first attempt at getting the ring tones didn't work because my phone did not support that type of file. I would get to the same point that you did. Then I would get a message that the file was not supported. My new phone downloaded the multimedia message immediately and the ring tone worked.

Old 03-05-2007, 01:50 PM
69z28
Road Warrior

I tried it also last week and it didn't work.Icalled the number and got a recorded message that they knew they had a problem and were working on it.

Old 03-05-2007, 02:08 PM
Darth Vader
Road Master

Udate on my ringtones, I called this morning and talked to the guy and he fixed me right up. Ringtones work fine, he was a great help. I did'nt mention in my previous post but everytime I have talked to them they have been super nice. Hours are 9-6 cst. Monday thur Friday.

Old 03-05-2007, 02:37 PM
tbone52
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: Darth Vader

Udate on my ringtones, I called this morning and talked to the guy and he fixed me right up. Ringtones work fine, he was a great help. I did'nt mention in my previous post but everytime I have talked to them they have been super nice. Hours are 9-6 cst. Monday thur Friday.
Great. I like mine. The sound of a Harley taking off. Everyone comments on it and somehave some good natured fun withme about it. I also have the revit sound for messages or missed phone calls.

Old 03-05-2007, 04:17 PM
cardboard
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Bought both ring tones for my Cingular Razr and got the wall paper also, had no problem, got another phone transferred them to it and my wife's Razr. Everybody freaks out when the phone rings. Both my wife and me like the ringers and wall paper. They come in as a message and you have to download them to yer phone, can be a litte confusing. My buddy at home got em without a problem too. Somebody else ordered them and called the number and they helped him right out. Sorry to hear yer having the problem.