Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A Manly man on a day like this...

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 02:03 PM
Bluerose
Default A Manly man on a day like this...

So it's supposed to be 81 today and the wind is supposed to die down. Such a great day for a ride. Unfortuantly hubby is not ready to get out on his bike since his sholder surgery.

Told hubby we could still go just hop on the back with me....Being the manly man he is he refuses to ride bitch

Oh well it's just me or a cage trip for the day......

Old 03-04-2007, 02:07 PM
captainhawg
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: A Manly man on a day like this...

ORIGINAL: Bluerose

So it's supposed to be 81 today and the wind is supposed to die down. Such a great day for a ride. Unfortuantly hubby is not ready to get out on his bike since his sholder surgery.

Told hubby we could still go just hop on the back with me....Being the manly man he is he refuses to ride bitch

Oh well it's just me or a cage trip for the day......
Tell him, if he don't ride B****, there are several others who will.....lol..... tell him to heal up fast, times a' wastin'.......

Old 03-04-2007, 02:07 PM
tail11
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

I ride alone quite a bit Blue. Sometimes it's nice to get out on your own and ride where you want to. Sometimes I stop off in an empty parking lot and practice my turning skills.

Plus, you can ride down to the dealership and shop! Enjoy that wonderful weather!

Old 03-04-2007, 02:12 PM
Lil Truckr
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tell your old man to just put one of your wigs on and no one will recognize him.
Tell him he's a weiner for not taking you up on your offer.

I have over three feet of snow sittin in front of my house that has to melt before I can even think of gettin my scoot out [:@]so tell him to quit feeling sorry for himself and jump on the back and enjoy the ride...

Old 03-04-2007, 02:18 PM
Bluerose

ORIGINAL: tail11

I ride alone quite a bit Blue. Sometimes it's nice to get out on your own and ride where you want to. Sometimes I stop off in an empty parking lot and practice my turning skills.

Plus, you can ride down to the dealership and shop! Enjoy that wonderful weather!
For some reason I actually think I have more confidance when he's not with me...

The shopping thing?? I did that yesterday...I can get in a lot of trouble that way !!!!

Old 03-04-2007, 02:37 PM
Tinkermc
Outstanding HDF Member

You have the endorsement so you don't need him to go for a ride. Go out ride the day away and when he ask just say it was a great ride, sorry you couldn't make it.

Old 03-04-2007, 02:41 PM
Bluerose

Actually we are thinking of heading up to the Pismo sand dunes with my AWD Murano...I've never been up there.

It's not nice to tease him with the bike. I'm guessing within a couple of weeks he'll be ready to ride.

Old 03-04-2007, 04:48 PM
Rhubarb
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Bring a rope. There are some deep soft spots there!
I've been buried to the rails in a few trucks now... trucks with locking differentials and fat tires even.

Old 03-04-2007, 06:53 PM
04harleyboy
Outstanding HDF Member

Grrrrrr its 32 degrees here, I would ride b*itch in 80 degree weather today if I could! I guess winter is getting to me[:@]

Old 03-04-2007, 08:09 PM
HTRAUD
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree with getting out on your own. Great way to clear your head, go where you want etc. Yesterday I went on a group ride to Mailbu. It was alot of fun, since the guys I rode wiith had never been out there. Had lunch at the Malibu Inn. Today I went out by myself. Both have their advantages.

Quick Reply: A Manly man on a day like this...