General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WHY

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 03:35 AM
wideglidebob
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default WHY

[:@] who is this latus motors who is advertising on here, i em them for discount and they said sorry no, so ordered from chicago hd, just wondering how much it costs to adverise or sponsor on here, hell all h.d. shops sell same things

Old 03-02-2007, 03:42 AM
TXjammer
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: WHY

Is it a dealership or what?

Old 03-02-2007, 06:10 AM
SoftailBrian
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 47 Likes on 31 Posts

Latus Motors is a dealership up in Gladstone, OR near Portland. I've been up there a couple times. Good guys up there. I only bought a T-Shirt from them, but it was a pleasant experience.

Old 03-02-2007, 10:32 AM
TXjammer
Outstanding HDF Member

I was just wondering what made wideglidebob expect a discount...like maybe they advertised that they were specifically a discount store or something. I've yet to find a dealership anywhere here in the South that will discount anything unless they have a clearance bin set up. [:@]

Old 03-02-2007, 02:37 PM
redscout
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe the point was that we on here seldom if ever buy from anyone that doesn't offer discounts and if this is an advertiser, they should know that. Who hasn't heard of Chicago HD or Zanotti's?

Old 03-02-2007, 03:16 PM
wideglidebob
Elite HDF Member

My point exactly redscout, all you hear is chicago, and zan h.d. , and everyone ranting about discounts, that i have taken advantage of being closer to the n.w. i thought they prob did same thing, i`m sure this fourum isen`t free to advertise on, like i said all h.d. dealerships carry harley parts and clothing, just thought it was kinda funny

Old 03-02-2007, 03:48 PM
BIGSKY_FLHXI
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They are the dealership I bought my bike from. Great group of people. From an advertising stand point I am sure a banner on this forum is very cheap compared to other forms.

Old 03-02-2007, 06:41 PM
wideglidebob
Elite HDF Member

Does anyone know what it costs to put a adverising logo on this thing, where is tigard compared to this pertectlicar dealer i have no problem with him adverising, just struck me funny if its cheap why not, he owns a hot comondity and i`m just a grunt, i seebigsky your a patriot guard, whats happing with that thing in washington its getting alot of attention on this forum

Old 03-02-2007, 06:56 PM
LowriderFXRS
Road Master

I believe they also have a store in Spokane, WA.

Old 03-02-2007, 11:19 PM
Biggzed
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 321 Likes on 197 Posts

Tigard (Paradise HD) is about 20 - 30 minutes west of Gladstone (Latus Motors HD) which is about 20 - 30 minutes south of Vancouver, WA (Columbia HD).

Latus is one of the largest dealerships in the NW. They moved in to this building about 3 years ago. They have the best performance division of any official HD Dealership. Mike Steggmann runs their performance division and he has a forum on their website that is very informative. He also hosts one of the largest dyno libraries I have ever seen. They are a first class organization and one that I would not consider a stealer.

Quick Reply: WHY