General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The horse ,easyriders magazine in app store

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2013, 09:16 AM
deedee4150
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tried to subscribe online but options for country were only the u.s. i mean come on........you gottta b kidding me....thank hod i still got relatives back home ...but i think its available only online.....i mean apple knows what its doing....download your mag on the newsstand app and youre set.....i mean bikers please get with technology.....ok having a magazine in print is cool ....but on an ipad trust me ...much better...wont be eaten by the dog,wont get dirty,pront it on paper so you can take the tech articles to your garage....i think old guys arent into technology........

Old 07-05-2013, 10:27 AM
Thingfish
Grand HDF Member
Received 912 Likes on 662 Posts

I love The Horse. I'd love to be able to get it anywhere, but they did a big editorial a few years back that basically spelled out that newspapers and magazines that were turning to digital distribution were going broke. They swore to never go that route. Maybe the landscape is changing and they will revisit it, but for now I wouldn't hold my breath. That said, I prefer the physical magazine or book to any iPad version given the choice.

Old 07-05-2013, 10:50 AM
magna
Stellar HDF Member
Received 241 Likes on 148 Posts

It's a Brit mag, but is a Harley mag and its on line apparently if that's any good for you, like most on here I preferr the paper version, I spend enough time on computers as it is.

http://www.american-v.com/

Old 07-05-2013, 04:38 PM
ChickinOnaChain
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,075 Likes on 2,558 Posts

I was going to get Easyrider Mag. on my iPad because it costs a lot less than the paper version. But after buying a copy, I changed my mind. I had a subscription when it came out, I even have issues 1-100 but it seemed different.

Old 07-05-2013, 04:45 PM
DM1975
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ChickinOnaChain
I was going to get Easyrider Mag. on my iPad because it costs a lot less than the paper version. But after buying a copy, I changed my mind. I had a subscription when it came out, I even have issues 1-100 but it seemed different.
I only get them to rebuild my collection of David Mann art.