General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Urgent Request To All The Males On This Forum

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2007, 09:24 PM
OneBlackFly
Club Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Urgent Request To All The Males On This Forum

You're right. More men died with it than of it. But I'll take the digitalis test yearly, please and gently.

Old 02-22-2007, 09:50 PM
85FXWG
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A man goes for a prostate exam. The proctologist is checking him out when he discovers a roll of hundreds in the guy’s colon. He pulls it out and counts the money.

“You’re not going to believe this,” says the doctor. “But I’ve just found $1,900 inside your rectum.”

“Hmm,” says the patient. “Well, I guess that explains why I haven’t been feeling too grand.”

Old 02-22-2007, 10:19 PM
Big Sled
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 8,471 Likes on 4,373 Posts

Aw, dammit you're under arrest, Buddy!! for making me spew my drink through my nose!LOL
ORIGINAL: 85FXWG

A man goes for a prostate exam. The proctologist is checking him out when he discovers a roll of hundreds in the guy’s colon. He pulls it out and counts the money.

“You’re not going to believe this,” says the doctor. “But I’ve just found $1,900 inside your rectum.”

“Hmm,” says the patient. “Well, I guess that explains why I haven’t been feeling too grand.”

Old 02-22-2007, 10:41 PM
Flatlander
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love the part were your bent over, hear the glove snap on, hear the KY get squeezed out, you know what is going on. And then what does the doc say-RELAX. HaHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA It is good preventative exam though. Women have been getting pap tests for years, but alot of men get and possibly die from prostate problems because they aren't man enough to allow for an exam because of what the exam consists of. Sad indeed. Get well soon, glad they caught it early enough for treatment.

Old 02-22-2007, 10:44 PM
OneBlackFly
Club Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Since BPH isn't cancer, doctors will not remove the gland. So this was my second roto-rooter (so to speak), last one was 11 years ago.

Old 02-22-2007, 10:53 PM
Mac57
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It so happens that I just made an appointment with my Doc for a complete physical exam. I'll be turning 50 this summer and I have not had a really thorough physical since I was a kid. I always feel great, but that doesn't mean that something bad ain't brewing somewhere in my plumbing. Oh well, guess it's time to face the dreaded "rubber glove."

Old 02-22-2007, 10:59 PM
dz672
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i am going through that stuff right now. prostate cancer runs in my family. 7/06 my psa was at 2.8. they did a biopsy- negative. 1/07 my psa was 3.8. one week later 3.95. they did another biopsy- negative. they did however find some lesions on my prostate that means i have a 55% chance of having the"big c", even greater for me because it runs in my family. i have to go back for a more intensive biopsy in 5/07. the doctor has assured me that if the news is bad, i will have caught it early enough that radiation and not removal will be a likely option. EARLY DETECTION IS THE KEY. GET IT DONE.

i tell my wife "the good news is, i'm going to live. the bad news is, your going to still be sleeping in the wet spot"

Old 02-22-2007, 11:21 PM
Tripper
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: dz672

i am going through that stuff right now. prostate cancer runs in my family. 7/06 my psa was at 2.8. they did a biopsy- negative. 1/07 my psa was 3.8. one week later 3.95. they did another biopsy- negative. they did however find some lesions on my prostate that means i have a 55% chance of having the"big c", even greater for me because it runs in my family. i have to go back for a more intensive biopsy in 5/07. the doctor has assured me that if the news is bad, i will have caught it early enough that radiation and not removal will be a likely option. EARLY DETECTION IS THE KEY. GET IT DONE.

i tell my wife "the good news is, i'm going to live. the bad news is, your going to still be sleeping in the wet spot"
I've been there. Ladies, take care of your man or no more wet spot.

Old 02-22-2007, 11:48 PM
chopperz71
Road Master
Received 14 Likes on 2 Posts

You don't have to be over 40 either. Mine started at 27. God Bless and get back in the saddle ASAP.

Old 02-23-2007, 12:23 AM
KBFXDLI
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Hey..........I don't get that exam every week for nothin........[sm=bounceybounce.gif]

Quick Reply: Urgent Request To All The Males On This Forum