General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

R.U.B. MC

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 11:50 AM
Big Sled
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 8,442 Likes on 4,357 Posts
Default RE: R.U.B. MC

I'm into charity work... I could drive the old geezer RUBs wheelchair van on Tuesdays and Thursdays if you give me a nice title and I can pick out the van.

Old 02-20-2007, 08:16 PM
randy78045
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Big Sled

I'm into charity work... I could drive the old geezer RUBs wheelchair van on Tuesdays and Thursdays if you give me a nice title and I can pick out the van.
We currently have no R.U.B.s in wheelchairs, but should we face this issue in the future, and harley trikes dont solve the problem, we'll consider your proposal. Meanwhile, we need a public relations director since it seems that the R.T.B.s believe we will be sendin em money... now how could we be rich if we gave away our money to da poor??? You know what i mean? And then there's the issue of their treasurer... questionable accounting practices.... wait... that's ok... we understand tax shelters...

Old 02-20-2007, 08:54 PM
TXjammer
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Excuse me....our Treasurer's background and previous employment is absolutely none of your business! And who said anything about RUBs GIVING money to the RTBs? We said we were going to run our club with your money, not that we were going to ask for it!!! Geeesh...what do you think we are? a bunch of yuppies? We've been living off your money for years! (that is if any of you RUBs are really what you say you are)...the Democrats set it up that way long ago!

Old 02-20-2007, 08:59 PM
randy78045
Big Kahuna HDF Member

ORIGINAL: harleyjammer1200

Excuse me....our Treasurer's background and previous employment is absolutely none of your business! And who said anything about RUBs GIVING money to the RTBs? We said we were going to run our club with your money, not that we were going to ask for it!!! Geeesh...what do you think we are? a bunch of yuppies? We've been living off your money for years! (that is if any of you RUBs are really what you say you are)...the Democrats set it up that way long ago!
[&:]

Old 02-20-2007, 11:44 PM
Ice
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: pococj

If you're gonna fly a back patch, it's a really, really, really good idea (did I say it's a really good idea?) to go through the usual protocols.

I AGREE 100% !!! This cannot be over emphasized !!!

Old 02-20-2007, 11:47 PM
Tactical1
Tourer

I think one of your enforcers was spotted in Starbucks this morning. he had a whole foods bag with groceriesand was ordering a grande latte.

He didn;t have a mc or hd shirt, but he did have a goatee...

Old 02-21-2007, 12:04 AM
randy78045
Big Kahuna HDF Member

We're growin by the minute...

Old 02-21-2007, 12:40 AM
roadglidepa
Tourer

No patch just a secret hand shake - that shouldn't need approval. Wait, do we have to check with the Masons? That's was meant to be a funny and not to insult the Masons. How about a headlight sticker instead. I ONLY wear my HOG patch but have "supporter" patches placed around. Nonetheless, I am in - I want to be a RUB.

Old 02-21-2007, 12:43 AM
randy78045
Big Kahuna HDF Member

ORIGINAL: roadglidepa

No patch just a secret hand shake - that shouldn't need approval. Wait, do we have to check with the Masons? That's was meant to be a funny and not to insult the Masons. How about a headlight sticker instead. I ONLY wear my HOG patch but have "supporter" patches placed around. Nonetheless, I am in - I want to be a RUB.
There ya go my friend... you obviously chose correctly.... other groups offer so much less...

Old 02-21-2007, 12:50 AM
TXjammer
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: randy78045

ORIGINAL: roadglidepa

There ya go my friend... you obviously chose correctly.... other groups offer so much less...
UH.....so much less than what? I haven't heard the RUB club .... that's funny ... offer anything more than a prideful attitude? LOL What do ya say Pres.? what are your benefits?

We at the R.T.B. offer weekend B-B-Qs and a bi-weekly chrome parts lottery!

Quick Reply: R.U.B. MC