General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WANNA B'S!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 03:53 AM
TxHarleyGuy2007
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WANNA B'S!

ORIGINAL: dgator66

Just broke my heart, Tex. I was thinkin you were pretty hot. You and Punisher gotta change those sig pics. Yall are gonna have me wanting to get in touch with my "inner woman", . Trust me, no one would want to see THAT[:'(]
This thread is taking a turn that this ol' boy just ain't quite comfortable with. But the vintage Harley girl stays! She stays, I tell ya!

Old 02-13-2007, 03:55 AM
Aces N Eights

ORIGINAL: TxHarleyGuy2007

Threads such as this one anger me on so many levels. I mean, enough is enough. We’re all supposed to be brothers here. All joined at the spirit and soul through our communal love of Harley Davidson motorcycles. Who in the hell is any one of us to judge another man for what he chooses to wear or ride? I got news for all of you, EVERY MAN on here – in some form or fashion – has paid (or is paying) his dues. Just because he may not have followed in your same footsteps, suffered the same degree of consequence as you, or fought the same uphill struggles as you have DOES NOT make his journey any less valid nor worthy of induction and belonging to the coveted world of Harley Davidson. And yes, it is coveted. This here party’s big enough for everyone. If a man can’t afford an HD, but CAN afford to walk around with an HD t-shirt, I say GREAT! Why should that concern or bother any of you out there? Are you that ****in' shallow and have nothing better to do with your time?

Some of you guys walk around here like Billy Badass; casting judgments upon anyone and everyone just because they don’t meet what you consider to be ‘appropriate biker’ etiquette and criteria. Some of you act as if you wereshot straight out of the womb sittin’ full throttle on a v-twin right out the gate. ****, everyone had to start out somewhere. Yes, even those of you who look down upon anyone who looks different, acts different, rides different, or God forbid, dresses different that yourselves.

You know, maybe if some of you gave such situations even the remotest semblance of thought, you just might sit back and appreciate just how fortunate you truly are to be in the position of owning one or more Harley Davidson motorcycles. Let’s face it, we’re (HD owners) envied (in a good way) by many. And I think it’s pretty damn shitty of any Harley rider to look down upon anyone who just wants to belong/fit in to what he considers to be a pretty damn cool set of people; i.e. Harley Davidson owner/riders. If only they knew that these same set of people to which they admire and even look up to in many cases looked at them in return as though they were a posing wannabe joke. In that regard, I'm not proud to be in association with such a group; i.e. fellow Harley owner.

If nothing else, this thread serves as a stern reminder to me of what type of biker I don’t want to be nor ever become. Like so many of you, I’ve been riding for over 30 years. I’ve owned Harley’s since the age of 15. And yet, many of you look down upon me because I make a dollar or two, wear a suit and tie each day of the week, and haven’t ‘paid my dues’ in your mind’s eye. Well, I was brought up not to judge a man by the color of his skin, the change of his clothes, the manner in which he spoke, or where he laid his head to rest each night. One of these days, just one of these days, some of you guys who seemingly have it in for wannabes, posers, rubs, etcs. are going to find yourself in a position of perhaps biting off far more than you ever imagined.
AMEN!

Love your signature. How did you get a picture of my GF?

BTW, I am a B.U.B.-BROKE Urban Biker, you didn't mention me

Have fun Brother, we all area little stir crazy during the winter months.

Old 02-13-2007, 04:08 AM
dgator66
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Alright, you can keep her. And I will put my Victoria's Secret catolog away. The world can get back to normal now.

Old 02-13-2007, 04:39 AM
SteelCityScooter
Road Master

ORIGINAL: TxHarleyGuy2007

Threads such as this one anger me on so many levels. I mean, enough is enough. We’re all supposed to be brothers here. All joined at the spirit and soul through our communal love of Harley Davidson motorcycles. Who in the hell is any one of us to judge another man for what he chooses to wear or ride? I got news for all of you, EVERY MAN on here – in some form or fashion – has paid (or is paying) his dues. Just because he may not have followed in your same footsteps, suffered the same degree of consequence as you, or fought the same uphill struggles as you have DOES NOT make his journey any less valid nor worthy of induction and belonging to the coveted world of Harley Davidson. And yes, it is coveted. This here party’s big enough for everyone. If a man can’t afford an HD, but CAN afford to walk around with an HD t-shirt, I say GREAT! Why should that concern or bother any of you out there? Are you that ****in' shallow and have nothing better to do with your time?

Some of you guys walk around here like Billy Badass; casting judgments upon anyone and everyone just because they don’t meet what you consider to be ‘appropriate biker’ etiquette and criteria. Some of you act as if you wereshot straight out of the womb sittin’ full throttle on a v-twin right out the gate. ****, everyone had to start out somewhere. Yes, even those of you who look down upon anyone who looks different, acts different, rides different, or God forbid, dresses different that yourselves.

You know, maybe if some of you gave such situations even the remotest semblance of thought, you just might sit back and appreciate just how fortunate you truly are to be in the position of owning one or more Harley Davidson motorcycles. Let’s face it, we’re (HD owners) envied (in a good way) by many. And I think it’s pretty damn shitty of any Harley rider to look down upon anyone who just wants to belong/fit in to what he considers to be a pretty damn cool set of people; i.e. Harley Davidson owner/riders. If only they knew that these same set of people to which they admire and even look up to in many cases looked at them in return as though they were a posing wannabe joke. In that regard, I'm not proud to be in association with such a group; i.e. fellow Harley owner.

If nothing else, this thread serves as a stern reminder to me of what type of biker I don’t want to be nor ever become. Like so many of you, I’ve been riding for over 30 years. I’ve owned Harley’s since the age of 15. And yet, many of you look down upon me because I make a dollar or two, wear a suit and tie each day of the week, and haven’t ‘paid my dues’ in your mind’s eye. Well, I was brought up not to judge a man by the color of his skin, the change of his clothes, the manner in which he spoke, or where he laid his head to rest each night. One of these days, just one of these days, some of you guys who seemingly have it in for wannabes, posers, rubs, etcs. are going to find yourself in a position of perhaps biting off far more than you ever imagined.
[sm=funnypostabove.gif]"Judge not, yet Ye be Judged"

Dude,
You need to chill, gonna blow a gasket an then where will you be?

But it is quite interesting that YOU feel that someone else judging others is wrong, yet You unleash that diatribe Judging them. ([i]stuff that on th

Old 02-13-2007, 05:34 AM
Tinker Bell
Banned

Damn, I'm I the only one that noticed James started this thread and is no where to be seen. Any one get the idea that maybehe started this thread to see how many folks would flame him? He's probably sitting back laughing his *** off right now. I may bewrong and he may very well be a complete *** hole. But I'm betting he started this just for the excitement. Heck he may be considered an *** hole for that, but it is pretty funny if you think about it. Don't take much to get folks riled up around here.

Just an observation.

Old 02-13-2007, 05:56 AM
SoftailBrian
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 47 Likes on 31 Posts

Just started going throught this thread and noticed the same thing.

BTW, I think Wannabees and Rub threads should be outlawed."PLEASE!!!"
ORIGINAL: TM

Damn, I'm I the only one that noticed James started this thread and is no where to be seen. Any one get the idea that maybehe started this thread to see how many folks would flame him? He's probably sitting back laughing his *** off right now. I may bewrong and he may very well be a complete *** hole. But I'm betting he started this just for the excitement. Heck he may be considered an *** hole for that, but it is pretty funny if you think about it. Don't take much to get folks riled up around here.

Just an observation.

Old 02-13-2007, 06:25 AM
DI75
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They had to be pretty tough to go to a place called the "Winking Lizard"

Old 02-13-2007, 08:27 AM
sctusa
Road Captain

WOW!!! I think a lot of you need some good riding weather to get all the mean nasties out. It would appear that a great many of you must be snowbound and obviously bored!!!!

Old 02-13-2007, 08:48 AM
dgator66
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Your powers of observation amaze me.

Old 02-13-2007, 09:03 AM
jwb47
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

this thread is pretty entertaining. can we do another?

Quick Reply: WANNA B'S!