Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WANNA B'S!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 12:07 AM
SquishFace
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WANNA B'S!

Shovel?!? What a poseur n00b you are! Real bikers ride flatheads.

Old 02-13-2007, 12:18 AM
Mountainkowboy
Grand HDF Member
Received 1,005 Likes on 543 Posts

ORIGINAL: SquishFace

Shovel?!? What a poseur n00b you are! Real bikers ride flatheads.
Have a suicide clutch, and a tank shift.

Old 02-13-2007, 12:19 AM
bay13
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: JAMES2

So I take the wife out to eat Sat. night to a local place called the Winking Lizard. Great food and about a thousand different beers to choose from. We go in and the first thing I see is three guys sitting at a table in the bar yackin up a storm, wearing H-D t shirts, H-D jeans and boots. They looked like they just snuk off from their desk jobs and changed cloths after work to go out with out telling their wives. I'm sure you know the type. Know I've been riding for over 30 yrs. I still ride a Shovel and am damn proud of it. But these posers and wanna b's really give me a kick, can you imagine these guys trying to fix their own bikes or even changing the oil??!! It's so easy to pick on em. But then I thought about it, I was a wanna b once, When I was ten!!!!
OK lets see, The winking lizard is in Ohio, so you can fill out your profile now, cats out of the bag. You say it was a Saturday. You recogonize The HD Clothing. You Know these guys were working on a Saturday. 30 years riding plus 10 when you started means you are 40ish. You are easily intertained by guys out without their wives. You ride a Shovel, but did you ride it to the Winking Lizard with the wife? We know you don't know much about oil changing either, you said you have a Shovel, you only have to top off.

Old 02-13-2007, 12:41 AM
Alaska Bobber
Road Captain

So I take the wife out to eat Sat. night to a local place called the Winking Lizard. Great food and about a thousand different beers to choose from. We go in and the first thing I see is three guys sitting at a table in the bar yackin up a storm, wearing H-D t shirts, H-D jeans and boots. They looked like they just snuk off from their desk jobs and changed cloths after work to go out with out telling their wives. I'm sure you know the type. Know I've been riding for over 30 yrs. I still ride a Shovel and am damn proud of it. But these posers and wanna b's really give me a kick, can you imagine these guys trying to fix their own bikes or even changing the oil??!! It's so easy to pick on em. But then I thought about it, I was a wanna b once, When I was ten!!!!
Did you go kick thier *** and tell them they can't wear HD stuff in your territory, too?

I think you have a small complex with your image. I think Punisher has a purse you can borrow.

Old 02-13-2007, 12:58 AM
SteelCityScooter
Road Master

ORIGINAL: bay13

OK lets see, The winking lizard is in Ohio, so you can fill out your profile now, cats out of the bag. You say it was a Saturday. You recogonize The HD Clothing. You Know these guys were working on a Saturday. 30 years riding plus 10 when you stated means you are 40ish. You are easily intertained by guys out without their wives. You ride a Shovel, but did you ride it to the Winking Lizard with the wife? We know you don't know much about oil changing either, you said you have a Shovel, you only have to top off.
Gee,
Thats whereI saw that sign.........Bedford Heights(Off the miles road exit), just south of the "mistake by the lake".
Passed that place many times headin into Safeway Foods. It sits right up the street from the Coca-cola bottler.
And there were alot of Harley riders that worked in that Safeway warehouse and the Olympia Steel Plant, would BS with them while my truck would get unloaded.
Even checked out thier scooters that were always parked by the gaurd shack. Some nice bikes.
Wonder if the guys you saw were some of them ole boys?

Callin them wanna-be's would of been somethinI would of liked seeing you try.

Old 02-13-2007, 01:05 AM
Edelmon
Cruiser

WTF?? Wow.....

I love my harley stuff. Hell my wife loves hers. Every town I go to (whether riding or not) that has a Harley shop, I stop and buy a T-Shirt. I wear Harley jeans, boots, jackets, shirts, etc, etc. The great thing about Harley stuff - it comes in a man's size. I don't have to stuff my fat a$$ into something that doesn't fit me right.
Now for you -
So from your way of thinking, you use a computer, I use a computer, I have 4 computers, 1 Mac, and 1 UNIX server hooked up to a network (wired/wireless) in my house, that I set up and maintain in addition to my day job as - you guessed it, Network Engineer. I have two Network Certifications. I am smarter than you when it comes to using computers. You shouldn't use a computer because you are not computer/network smart like me. Now turn it off and go away.

Geez.

Old 02-13-2007, 01:10 AM
Motogo
Road Captain

**** , I think i'm a wannabe. I haveridden dirt bikes and 4-wheelers most of my life, mostly cause there is no speed limit off road.I used to rodeo when I was younger. Use to breaKhorses too. Wanted a harley my whole life. I usually maintain it my self but sometimes I take it to the shop. I have a decent job and can afford to pay a shop to do the upgrade. Owned a lot of metric dirt eaters, But never owned a street bike that wasn't a harley-I was a wannabe then, and I still want-to-be.

Old 02-13-2007, 01:18 AM
ROLLNTIGER
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: SteelCityScooter

Punisher,I can deal with you sittin on the pink motor.....but do you really need to show your purse hangin on the bars?
That's not a purse that's where he keeps the heads! LOL

Old 02-13-2007, 01:19 AM
dadofsix
Outstanding HDF Member

You know friend, if I were stuck on the side of the road and you stopped, I'd probably just wave you on. I just couldn't handle the attitude. Life's just too short to be such a horse's patoot on purpose.

Old 02-13-2007, 01:19 AM
chopperz71
Road Master
Received 14 Likes on 2 Posts

Edelmon,

That is too funny!!! I would like to stick around but I have to stop useing computers now. I can't type very well and just learned how to use the smileys last week. See [8D]

Quick Reply: WANNA B'S!