General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Titan Table Lift - EXCEL Equipment LLC

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2013, 09:40 AM
AZRenegade
Tourer
Received 84 Likes on 44 Posts
Default Titan Table Lift - EXCEL Equipment LLC

Just want to give a tip of the hat to Shane Gray at EXCEL Equip. on a job well done. I have been in the market for a table lift for some time now. Last week I found a Titan 1000D - XLT on a site that offered "Free Shipping" in bold print and a very low price. I placed my order and the next day I received a call from the vendor. He was calling to say that he was cancelling my order. He couldn't find a shipper reasonable enough to make it worth his while to ship. I live in Phoenix, not exactly Timbuktu. Not enough profit in it for him. I could have argued but I let him off the hook. We all gotta eat. Next I found the unit on the EXCEL site. Very reasonable price and up front about the shipping. There were some issues with the initial transaction and with the shipping (UPS temporarily lost my lift). On both occasions Shane stepped up and quickly took care of the problems. This guy wanted my business and more importantly wanted to ensure that my experience with EXCEL was a positive one. This outfit wants your business and will back it up with good honest pricing and excellent customer service. If you are in the market for a lift table, you definitely want to check out EXCEL. You can't go wrong with these folks. Oh yeah, the Titan table is pretty damn cool too!

Last edited by AZRenegade; 03-03-2013 at 09:43 AM.