General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What goes on at a H.O.G. rally?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2013, 06:51 AM
Challenger
Road Master
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I am a national member and one of my riding buddies is a member of the local chapter (although he is going to quit the local) anyhow I went with him to the state rally last summer and it was a pretty good time.

Met some good people and even a guy I knew from another town. We did all three of the poker runs and it was a nice saturday ride. Had a pretty good band that night and pretty good food, I was supprised, it was a good time

Old 02-28-2013, 07:11 AM
dickey
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,651 Likes on 2,536 Posts

Days are spent riding and nights are spent partying for the most part.

Yea: Walker races, Geritol chug-a-lug, and the women hike their skirts up to their knees so you can see their *******!

Last edited by dickey; 02-28-2013 at 07:14 AM.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:22 AM
OLDDEADEYE
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by dickey
Days are spent riding and nights are spent partying for the most part.

Yea: Walker races, Geritol chug-a-lug, and the women hike their skirts up to their knees so you can see their *******!
Sumbitch Dickey, that one almost choked me!

Old 02-28-2013, 07:38 AM
carlgrover
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,267 Likes on 1,311 Posts

I got thrown out of a HOG rally last summer. All I can tell you is they keep an eye on the gate.

Old 02-28-2013, 08:32 AM
Harley_Dude
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 102 Likes on 68 Posts

Originally Posted by dickey
Damn it Dickey, now I gotta clean coffee off my keyboard!

Old 02-28-2013, 08:55 AM
Charlie Harlie
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Off Topic but, was at our yearly bike show in Scotland last year and was walking past the car park and seen these 4 very, very elderly coffin dodgers getting out a car 3 woman and i male (well i think they were) all with the pristine leathers on and the old dears with the high heels that they could not walk on. Well as soon as they turned round big bright HOG patches on their backs, thats when i thought, is this what the local HOG chapter has come too pmsl. Seen them again through the day still pmsl. But hay, mibee they thought they were bad asses with their back patches on.

Old 02-28-2013, 08:58 AM
AllenW
Elite HDF Member
Received 119 Likes on 88 Posts

Go, you may or may not like it.
But you went and found out for yourself.

Gotta be worst things that can happen to ya, I went to a stag party a bit ago that had no strippers there, and the bride to be was there keeping an eye on the to be hubby...

god that was just so exciting I stayed almost an hour begore leaving the hot card game. uh huh, even a bad Hog rally has to be better than that...

btw, you youngin' will be getting old someday, so make fun of the old bunch till you is one..

al

Old 02-28-2013, 09:27 AM
baka1969
Extreme HDF Member

Received 705 Likes on 467 Posts

Originally Posted by AllenW
Go, you may or may not like it.
But you went and found out for yourself.

Gotta be worst things that can happen to ya, I went to a stag party a bit ago that had no strippers there, and the bride to be was there keeping an eye on the to be hubby...

god that was just so exciting I stayed almost an hour begore leaving the hot card game. uh huh, even a bad Hog rally has to be better than that...

btw, you youngin' will be getting old someday, so make fun of the old bunch till you is one..

al
Sorry to derail the thread.

When my sister got married the first time; me, my step-brother and the groom's brother tried to throw him a stag party. We wanted strippers and the whole works. My sister would have none of it. The groom what so ***** whipped we all (including my sister) ended up sitting in an empty apartment watching his dog chase a tennis ball drinking sodas and eating chips.

Years ago a buddy of mine threw a stag party for another buddy of his. I don't smoke pot or do any drugs. So the party started out fine. Poker, beer, strippers, cigars, blazing (no blazing for me)... It took a turn when they all started to snort blow and chasing the dragon with cristy. The only good news was, I took those idiots for all their money playing Texas Hold'em.

As a side note, I knew my buddy was a pot head but didn't know about all the other stuff he did. It changed our relationship. I didn't have time for that crap.

Please continue discussing the OP's topic.

Last edited by baka1969; 02-28-2013 at 09:30 AM.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:54 AM
OLDDEADEYE
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by baka1969
Sorry to derail the thread.

When my sister got married the first time; me, my step-brother and the groom's brother tried to throw him a stag party. We wanted strippers and the whole works. My sister would have none of it. The groom what so ***** whipped we all (including my sister) ended up sitting in an empty apartment watching his dog chase a tennis ball drinking sodas and eating chips.

Years ago a buddy of mine threw a stag party for another buddy of his. I don't smoke pot or do any drugs. So the party started out fine. Poker, beer, strippers, cigars, blazing (no blazing for me)... It took a turn when they all started to snort blow and chasing the dragon with cristy. The only good news was, I took those idiots for all their money playing Texas Hold'em.

As a side note, I knew my buddy was a pot head but didn't know about all the other stuff he did. It changed our relationship. I didn't have time for that crap.

Please continue discussing the OP's topic.

You ain't buggin' the OP.

I had a buddy who's wife was such a control freak she threatened to cancel the wedding if he drank at his bachelor party. One of the most boring parties I've ever been to. I lost respect for him and started avoiding him soon after.
It's a real surprise that they didn't even make it a year.

Old 02-28-2013, 10:23 AM
IronAss
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 12,256 Likes on 4,783 Posts

Originally Posted by OLDDEADEYE
You ain't buggin' the OP.

I had a buddy who's wife was such a control freak she threatened to cancel the wedding if he drank at his bachelor party. One of the most boring parties I've ever been to. I lost respect for him and started avoiding him soon after.
It's a real surprise that they didn't even make it a year.
It's actually kinda funny, for years I was one of those "go along to get along" kind fo guys with my OL.

Then, a few years ago I decided I wasn't playing that game anymore and did a complete about face. I don't let her tell me **** anymore. We can discuss it and if she makes sense then I'll give in but for the most part I run my life and she runs hers.

I've noticed that she actually seems happier and much more respectful since I started bucking her **** instead of eating **** every time she opened her mouth about something I did or wanted to do that she didn't agree with.

I never yell or get stupid. I just let her know that there are two of us and neither one "owns" the other.

Funny how that that works. I think women really want a guy to be in control.

Quick Reply: What goes on at a H.O.G. rally?