General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Women in leather

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2007, 05:33 PM
Unamed
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Women in leather

ORIGINAL: HeatherC

Are they low rise in the waist? I cannot stand anything up around my waist (must be low rise) and have yet to find any leather pants that are low rise and sit on my hips.
Not sure if this is what your looking for or not but here's some.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LADIE...QQcmdZViewItem
I was gonna get my lady friend a pair of these.

Old 02-11-2007, 05:36 PM
anubisss
Banned
Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

I gotta get some pics of scootergrrl in her leather pants...I am with heather by the way. I hate having pants uparound my belly button. I always gotta sag em...or I guess I could try low rise...

Old 02-11-2007, 05:37 PM
Smitty0128
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn fine!

Old 02-11-2007, 05:46 PM
Cryptoboy
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 3,878 Likes on 1,415 Posts

That was my primary reason why I bought my wife a pair of leather chaps....cuz she looks hot in them!

Old 02-11-2007, 05:51 PM
Unamed
Road Master

ORIGINAL: anubisss

I gotta get some pics of scootergrrl in her leather pants...I am with heather by the way. I hate having pants uparound my belly button. I always gotta sag em...or I guess I could try low rise...
Dont laugh at me but all my levis are lowrise, for those of us who are *** challenged they look alot better. and you get to sag without looking liek you have a load in your pants!

Old 02-11-2007, 05:51 PM
Amy
Elite HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I bought a pair from the Gap that were low rise HC. They actually fit very well and were actually alot cheaper than going to a leather shop. They are not the heavy thick leather you find most to be made out of. They are soft and flow well with the curves of your body.

Old 02-11-2007, 05:53 PM
Cryptoboy
Seasoned HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Amy

I bought a pair from the Gap that were low rise HC. They actually fit very well and were actually alot cheaper than going to a leather shop. They are not the heavy thick leather you find most to be made out of. They are soft and flow well with the curves of your body.
The only downside to those Amy are they might not offer that much protection, which realistically is the main reason to wear leather while riding.....

Old 02-11-2007, 05:58 PM
Amy
Elite HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Cryptoboy

The only downside to those Amy are they might not off that much protection, which realistically is the main reason to wear leather while riding.....
Your right they don't offer any protection at all. I bought them cause they make my butt look good.
I actually bought these before I even bought a Harley. I just wanted the leather pants for dresing up in.
But to be honest, I don't wear much of anything that's forprotection anyway.

Wait a minute , didn't you say you bought your wife a pair cause she looked hot in them???

Old 02-11-2007, 06:02 PM
Cryptoboy
Seasoned HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Cryptoboy

The only downside to those Amy are they might not off that much protection, which realistically is the main reason to wear leather while riding.....
Your right they don't offer any protection at all. I bought them cause they make my butt look good.
I actually bought these before I even bought a Harley. I just wanted the leather pants for dresing up in.
But to be honest, I don't wear much of anything that's forprotection anyway.

Wait a minute , didn't you say you bought your wife a pair cause she looked hot in them???
Heh heh

Old 02-11-2007, 06:08 PM
black dyna
Tourer

yes she reely looks good in them.can we see how they look from the back if you havent took them off of her yet.

Quick Reply: Women in leather