Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Freedom Performance Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2013, 09:42 AM
talon0930
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah OldMike is probably right, I'm sure it is me who is being difficult. My original post clearly leaves that impression.............So since that is the case, I bet OldMike can fill in the rest for you guys and gals.

Old 02-08-2013, 12:27 PM
nevil
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,009 Likes on 758 Posts

Your post doesn't say what kind of problem you had except customer service. Was it the wrong part, poor workmanship, slow delivery or something else? There's always 2 sides (at least) to every story and you don't even give any kind of explanation of what happened. Instead, you're dumping on this company and we don't have a clue what you went through. I'm not saying you're in the wrong, just not enough info to go on.

Old 02-08-2013, 02:09 PM
jjames
Tourer

Originally Posted by talon0930
Yeah OldMike is probably right, I'm sure it is me who is being difficult. My original post clearly leaves that impression.............So since that is the case, I bet OldMike can fill in the rest for you guys and gals.
If your post is to deter people from using them your not being very helpful. All people want to know is what was the problem that led you to contact customer service otherwise the post is worthless. You won't give a reason. Makes me wonder if you've even told them what the problem is or do you just call and say "you guys suck, I hate you" and hang up? Hard to fix your problem if you haven't learned to communicate.

Old 02-08-2013, 09:21 PM
OldMike
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,906 Likes on 1,248 Posts

Sorry, I got carried away, what exactly was the problem?

Old 02-08-2013, 09:33 PM
Kowan
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think he's hoping others had problems and will post their experiences.
He's had plenty of time to post details.

Old 02-16-2013, 06:42 PM
talon0930
Cruiser
Default My problem is not a problem anymore

Guys and gals, not only was my original issue taken care of by Freedom, I am also happy to report that I am officially the first guy on the block to have Freedom's brand new right side tuck and under true dual exhaust headers! My ride is the first pre-09 Electra Glide to have this. I love it! Just installed today, still need to adjust some things then I will post a pic or 2 in my profile. Now I have Freedom's full exhaust with Signature Series slip-ons. Anyone looking for true duals, no crossovers, no more left side heat problems, and a cooler oil temp, should check it out........won't find it in stores yet though......like I said, Freedom took care of my original issue AND hooked me up. Can't wait to ride!

Sorry for my earlier vague comments, I wanted to wait and see if Freedom took care of my problem before I went completely Apesh*t!

Old 02-16-2013, 09:30 PM
Uncle Chester
Extreme HDF Member
Received 182 Likes on 139 Posts

Guys and gals, not only was my original issue taken care of by Freedom, I am also happy to report that I am officially the first guy on the block to have Freedom's brand new right side tuck and under true dual exhaust headers! My ride is the first pre-09 Electra Glide to have this. I love it! Just installed today, still need to adjust some things then I will post a pic or 2 in my profile. Now I have Freedom's full exhaust with Signature Series slip-ons. Anyone looking for true duals, no crossovers, no more left side heat problems, and a cooler oil temp, should check it out........won't find it in stores yet though......like I said, Freedom took care of my original issue AND hooked me up. Can't wait to ride!

Sorry for my earlier vague comments, I wanted to wait and see if Freedom took care of my problem before I went completely Apesh*t!
So you start two threads and post in a couple others about how bad their customer service is, refuse to give any details, and warn people not buy from them. All because you couln't figure out how to remove your end caps. I'm glad you waited before you went "completely Apesh*t!".

Old 02-17-2013, 12:33 PM
talon0930
Cruiser

Uploaded a pair of pictures in my profile. I will add more once I get the bike cleaned up a bit. But at least you get the idea.

Old 02-17-2013, 02:17 PM
Twistnride
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Like your last bogus thread,I'll say it here,again. 2 years,25,000 miles on their pipes and mufflers,excellent performance. Wicked rap on acceleration,kick *** rumble at idle with the stage ll 103,and good looking setup all around.