General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Going to Starbucks?

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2007, 11:44 AM
UncleMike
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Going to Starbucks?

ORIGINAL: FX4

Well I wouldn't go that far. I do drink black coffee only, I just like a quality bean like I like a quality bike.

Ron

ORIGINAL: Big Sled

Well ok, nowthe posts arestarting to look like we're not all black coffee, homophobic creetins after all.
ORIGINAL: FX4

Yup love Starbucks and nobody even turns a head when I roll up or out on the HD. Peets is better, but we don't have them on the East coast.
I wouldn't know a quality bean from a jelly bean.

Old 02-09-2007, 11:54 AM
HOGRIDA_06
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I don't goto Starbucks very often, but when I do I take off like a bat out of hell.

Old 02-09-2007, 11:56 AM
Tripper
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: HeatherC

Mmmmm I want some coffee....would someone run out and get me a Granda Sugar Free Vanilla Non-fat Latte please???
Happy to oblige ma'm. You want some tequila with that?

Old 02-09-2007, 12:22 PM
HeatherC
Extreme HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

ORIGINAL: Tripper

ORIGINAL: HeatherC

Mmmmm I want some coffee....would someone run out and get me a Granda Sugar Free Vanilla Non-fat Latte please???
Happy to oblige ma'm. You want some tequila with that?
Do you really have to ask?

Old 02-09-2007, 12:39 PM
thesmithiz
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's fun to go to Starbucks with the King, I have had several meetings there cuz it's a good mid point for some of my customers. I really don't like the coffee I prefer Dunkin Dounuts coffee. The exercise mommies love the big loud black bike that parks on the sidewalk and then eye the big bad biker man in his black leather jacket. The thrill is gone when they see the middle-aged, thinning hair, laptop &notepad toting married guy that looks a lot like the man in thier bed every night......"POOF" bad biker boy fantasy comes to a horific end!

Old 02-09-2007, 12:41 PM
TexasFatboy
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I go to Starbucks once every blue moon. I order a large cup of regular “black coffee” and nothing else. They always look at me weird.
I sit and enjoy my cup while noticing all the people with lap-tops and “power lunch type business attire”. Every now and then I catch one of them staring at me with a look of disbelief because I obviously don’t belong to the Starbucks society.
When finished with my $4 cup of coffee, I hop on the scoot and try to set off as many alarms as possible. I think my record is three, but I’m working on improving that!

Old 02-09-2007, 12:43 PM
nine11c2
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts

ORIGINAL: HDWG

Nothing wrong with a Starbucks for a pick me up and alittle fearin the tight asses there. It is great rolling up and get all the looks
Absolutely. Plop my butt down in a chair and watch hot tight butts go by!!

BTW, a regular cup of coffee, extra large is the same as anywhere else, bout $1.85-$2.

Old 02-09-2007, 12:44 PM
electaRICK
Extreme HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

happy,, happy,, joy,,joy!!

Old 02-09-2007, 12:48 PM
nine11c2
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts

ORIGINAL: dgator66

Man, I think yall are just WRONG. I know what you all say, one or two cups won't hurt. It won't impair MY driving skills. The problem is that most of you say it, but never stop at just the second cup. There is no alternative to time to rid the body of the poison. Oh, and even if you are drinking light coffee, it still adds up. A 12 oz cup of coffee has the same effect as a shot of espresso. Just do me a favor. Call me when you are all hyped up on your joy juice, so I can keep my family off the roads. Irresponsible, I tell ya. No respect for the safety of others.

dgator66,
President and Founder
BAGGER

Bikers
Against
Grungy
Geeked up
Espresso
Rebels
Listen gator, I resemble that remark. You got some nerve tryin' to tell me how much coffee to drink. Only I know if one, or two, or four, will impair my ability to ride. I make sure I switch to De-Caff at least two hours before I leave Starbucks damn it!! And if I'm Starbucks hopping, I only drink de-caff. Everybody has got their nose in everybody else's business! If I want to drink espresso and ride, it's my business and it ain't nobody elses!!

Old 02-09-2007, 12:49 PM
electaRICK
Extreme HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

TO ARMSSS!!!!!TO ARMSS!!! there is about to be a battle!!

Quick Reply: Going to Starbucks?