General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Going to Starbucks?

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2007, 01:13 AM
HDWG
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Going to Starbucks?

Nothing wrong with a Starbucks for a pick me up and alittle fearin the tight asses there. It is great rolling up and get all the looks

Old 02-09-2007, 01:20 AM
FX4
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Yup love Starbucks and nobody even turns a head when I roll up or out on the HD. Peets is better, but we don't have them on the East coast.

Old 02-09-2007, 01:23 AM
Big Sled
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 8,484 Likes on 4,379 Posts

Well ok, nowthe posts arestarting to look like we're not all black coffee, homophobic creetins after all.
ORIGINAL: FX4

Yup love Starbucks and nobody even turns a head when I roll up or out on the HD. Peets is better, but we don't have them on the East coast.

Old 02-09-2007, 01:24 AM
SquishFace
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Big Sled

Omigosh... this thread has apparently revealed (so far) a near unanimous trait... "No damn foo-foo- coffee for HD riders!" That's almost as strong as our devotion to Harleys! Some behavioral scientist better document this. I never would have thunk it!!
Thats funny. Coffee was the drink of women and 'fancy lads' in the 19th century. real men drank rum, whiskey, or lager (depending which part of the country you lived in at any given time)*

*Clean water is a luxury of the 20th century. Nobody dared to drink the stuff before then since ****, industrial chemicals, and dead animals/people all had to share the same rivers. Mmmm ..... refreshing!

Old 02-09-2007, 01:27 AM
Big Sled
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Sure haven't run across any "fancy lads" on this forum yet Gotta remember that phrase
ORIGINAL: SquishFace

Omigosh... this thread has apparently revealed (so far) a near unanimous trait... "No damn foo-foo- coffee for HD riders!" That's almost as strong as our devotion to Harleys! Some behavioral scientist better document this. I never would have thunk it!!
Thats funny. Coffee was the drink of women and 'fancy lads' in the 19th century. real men drank rum, whiskey, or lager (depending which part of the country you lived in at any given time).

Old 02-09-2007, 01:29 AM
FX4
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Well I wouldn't go that far. I do drink black coffee only, I just like a quality bean like I like a quality bike.

Ron

Well ok, nowthe posts arestarting to look like we're not all black coffee, homophobic creetins after all.

Old 02-09-2007, 01:53 AM
Big Sled
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Yeah, I like the mountain beans from Costa Rica: El mas mejor cafe en el todo mundo!

Stepdaughter had me pull through a foo-foo place last Summer for her favorite... took her a half minute to rattle theorder off into the speaker. The order taker understood every word, and I swore it was a new language from outer space and the only word I understood was "triple".[&:]

Well I wouldn't go that far. I do drink black coffee only, I just like a quality bean like I like a quality bike.

Ron

Old 02-09-2007, 02:12 AM
flyslow
Road Captain

Go most every Friday with the guys from work. Its a ritual thats been going on for almost 20 years. I dont drink the coffee but a hot chocolate or chai is tasty when we do this.

Old 02-09-2007, 02:16 AM
mwdguy
Cruiser

I don't go to Starbucks, I DO go to Tim Hortons, but I dont roar out of there when I leave.

Old 02-09-2007, 02:41 AM
grunt
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not into coffee. Plenty of them around, tho.

Quick Reply: Going to Starbucks?