General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What is your best story of picking up girls on your bike

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2013, 09:31 AM
Cammer
Supporter
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by baka1969
Gee. A psychotic female. Who'd a thunk it?

I can't speak for every man on this forum, but I'm willing to bet that most of us here has had a female with a huge knife screaming like a banshee threatening to cut off our manhood at least one point in time.
Your comment reminded me of something I hadn't thought of in YEARS.

I had an ex-girlfriend open her front door with a big kitchen knife in her hand. She was so crazy she didn't know she had cut herself. When I saw her crazy look and the blood dripping off the knife tip I knew it couldn't possibly end well, so I just backed off and found another girl to **** that night.

Too bad she got crazy on me. She was a very hot, big-titted cajun girl. She made a lot of money stripping on weekends and had a cute brunette girlfriend we played 3-way with a few times. I don't think I ever found out why she was upset with me.

It just occurred to me that it might not have been her blood on the knife. Oh well, it was 27 years ago and I never did talk to her again.

Last edited by Cammer; 01-21-2013 at 09:35 AM.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:40 AM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,987 Likes on 17,898 Posts

Originally Posted by Cammer
Your comment reminded me of something I hadn't thought of in YEARS.

I had an ex-girlfriend open her front door with a big kitchen knife in her hand. She was so crazy she didn't know she had cut herself. When I saw her crazy look and the blood dripping off the knife tip I knew it couldn't possibly end well, so I just backed off and found another girl to **** that night.

Too bad she got crazy on me. She was a very hot, big-titted cajun girl. She made a lot of money stripping on weekends and had a cute brunette girlfriend we played 3-way with a few times. I don't think I ever found out why she was upset with me.

It just occurred to me that it might not have been her blood on the knife. Oh well, it was 27 years ago and I never did talk to her again.
Glad it isn't just me that finds those wingnuts . Some sad **** but the ones that are the best in the sac and fun for public exhibitionism are always batshit crazy and they do like their bikers .

Old 01-21-2013, 10:49 AM
Jim Kraft
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 115 Likes on 41 Posts

56 years ago I took a girl for a ride on my old 42 "45" Flat Head. We have been married for 53 years.

Old 01-21-2013, 11:15 AM
The Guardian
Road Warrior

Once the choloroform wears off, they're strapped to the bike and have no say so in the matter! Totally kidding! I have the typical stories. Go to the bar, is that your bike? Yup. Can I ride? Yup. Sexy Time, bye bye.

Old 01-21-2013, 01:01 PM
st1971
Cruiser

Last year in Sturgis, after hitting the bars all night picked up a little hottie on the bus ride back to out camp. Was pretty lit so don't even know what i said to her. Walked her back to her tent in the morning, last thing she says is glad my dad is not awake yet.

Old 01-21-2013, 01:26 PM
dickey
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,651 Likes on 2,536 Posts

Originally Posted by toastman
ex girlfriend chased me down the street with a samurai sword.

she caught me banging her sister.
Was going with 6 different girls one time back in the day; 2 of 'em found out, came to my house, & started fighting in the middle of my street. Just then, a third came walking up & I said "Later!", jumped on my Yammie 650 & got out while the gettin' was good.

Worked at a local pizzeria for a couple years, and one time, 4 of 'em showed up on the same night, just a few minutes apart from each other. I lucked out on that one; could never pull this off nowadays; both physically & psychologically.

Old 01-21-2013, 01:31 PM
toastman
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by dickey
Was going with 6 different girls one time back in the day; 2 of 'em found out, came to my house, & started fighting in the middle of my street. Just then, a third came walking up & I said "Later!", jumped on my Yammie 650 & got out while the gettin' was good.

Worked at a local pizzeria for a couple years, and one time, 4 of 'em showed up on the same night, just a few minutes apart from each other. I lucked out on that one; could never pull this off nowadays; both physically & psychologically.
yep. i've since revisited my position on that whole scenario.

now i'll only deal with more than one chick if they're both present at the same time.

Old 01-21-2013, 01:49 PM
jwhardin
Road Master

So I saw this hot chick at an ice cream stand, licking a cone seductively.

She was tall with legs that went all the way up and perky beasts that demanded attention. Her blonde hair shimmered in the summer sun and she had a face that could grace a beauty magazine.

I pulled in right next to where she stood, shut off the motor so she could hear me talk and asked if she liked motorcycles.

She said she did, so I asked if she wanted a ride.

Once again she said yes and tossed the cone to the ground, licked her lips and hopped on behind me hugging me tightly. I could feel those perfectly shaped orbs press against my back, even through my "live to Ride, Ride to Live" T-shirt.

I kickstarted the beast and off we went.

We had gone just a few blocks when her right hand slid down and I felt her give a firm squeeze to my...

Oh... wait a minute...

does it have to be a true story??

Old 01-21-2013, 02:12 PM
Pete6114
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Damn jwhardin.......................

Last edited by Pete6114; 01-21-2013 at 02:14 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 02:13 PM
Pondskipper
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jwhardin
So I saw this hot chick at an ice cream stand, licking a cone seductively.

She was tall with legs that went all the way up and perky beasts that demanded attention. Her blonde hair shimmered in the summer sun and she had a face that could grace a beauty magazine.

I pulled in right next to where she stood, shut off the motor so she could hear me talk and asked if she liked motorcycles.

She said she did, so I asked if she wanted a ride.

Once again she said yes and tossed the cone to the ground, licked her lips and hopped on behind me hugging me tightly. I could feel those perfectly shaped orbs press against my back, even through my "live to Ride, Ride to Live" T-shirt.

I kickstarted the beast and off we went.

We had gone just a few blocks when her right hand slid down and I felt her give a firm squeeze to my...

Oh... wait a minute...

does it have to be a true story??
Apparently not judging by some of the drivel in this thread.

Quick Reply: What is your best story of picking up girls on your bike