General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What is your best story of picking up girls on your bike

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 02:36 PM
Angelfire36
Road Warrior
Received 69 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by toastman
***** get treated like *****.
Assuming your story is true... A gentleman would have at least took her back to where you found her. Yeah, some women go out lookin' to be treated like ****, doesn't mean you have to oblige. ****, bar fly or whatever, that was an a$$hole move on your part. JMO

Old 01-20-2013, 02:55 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,987 Likes on 17,898 Posts

Met my second wife while on the bike , was tooling down the road enjoying the day and hear a horn and there's this cute brunette waving out he the window like crazy gave her a smile flexed a bit and went about my business . 3 days later I strapping some stuff on the scoot in front of work and up walks this same cute brunette , she worked 2 blocks away .

Seeing how I've been single the last 25 years I've lost count of the women on the back of the bike some where ok some where exceptional and the mods won't let me put those in print , one in particular I picked up at the afternoon hangout and took for a ride , had me stop and proceeded to give me one hell of a ******* right there on the side of the road with traffic flying by . Kept her around for a couple years .

Old 01-20-2013, 03:18 PM
acman308
Road Master
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

The fastest it's ever happened is 22 minutes from the time i met her till she was getting undressed.

I pulled into a rally and parked two young ladies who were walking by said nice bike.

I promptly asked for directions to the closest bar so i could enjoy the half exposed racks a little longer (just leather vests no tops)
They directed me to the bar locations and announced they had plenty of cold beer in their cooler.....

1 beer 2 cigarettes and some chit chat later we were in her tent.

Old 01-20-2013, 03:19 PM
Cammer
Supporter
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Robbie13
Didn't really pick her up, but...went to a bar. My cousin happened to be there at a birthday party for a fine looking girl. I was getting ready to head back home and she wanted to sit on my bike. She did. Short skirt, cleavage showing and beer in hand. Cousin snapped a pic. Went straight home. Pulled in driveway and my wife is walking out holding up her smartphone asking what is this?? Had no idea what she was talking about. Seems the pic was on facebook and managed to beat me home. I said "I can explain!".
My wife would have been pissed too... but because I didn't bring that fine looking girl home!

Yea, after a couple decades of marriage we've learned how to share.

Last edited by Cammer; 01-20-2013 at 03:27 PM.
Old 01-20-2013, 03:29 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,987 Likes on 17,898 Posts

Originally Posted by Cammer
My wife would have been pissed too... but because I didn't bring that fine looking girl home!

Yea, after a couple decades of marriage we've learned how to share.
Pay attention to this boys , the girls tired of the same old same old just like we do and they hide it much better .

Old 01-20-2013, 03:35 PM
Ron750
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 16,547 Likes on 6,276 Posts

Originally Posted by toastman
***** get treated like *****.
Takes two to tango.

Old 01-20-2013, 03:39 PM
sddyna
Tourer
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by BuckeyeMan
There has to be some good ones. Bored on this early AM and want some good laughs.

Anyone?
Picked up my daughter from school once, does that count??

Old 01-20-2013, 03:48 PM
1broketramp
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Two stories. Both times Austin,Tx.First one was good lookin'(maybe) took her to the campground.Next morning taking her home ,didn't have a front fender,ran thru some mud ducked when I gassed on it,the mud hit her.Next year picked one up(nice *******) was headed to a topless joint a car pulled in front of me had to hit the brakes(early shovel drums) locked them up and she flew off the back.Give her credit she got back on, got to the tittie bar. A littie while later she was leaving with a guy with a sidecar.

Last edited by 1broketramp; 01-20-2013 at 03:57 PM.
Old 01-20-2013, 04:35 PM
toastman
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Angelfire36
Assuming your story is true... A gentleman would have at least took her back to where you found her. Yeah, some women go out lookin' to be treated like ****, doesn't mean you have to oblige. ****, bar fly or whatever, that was an a$$hole move on your part. JMO
no need to assume. it's true. i have worse but i figured they were too much for the sensitive types here.

and i don't care who you are, you deserve what you accept.

Old 01-20-2013, 04:36 PM
toastman
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Ron750
Takes two to tango.
tango we did.

i just didn't walk her back to her table from the dance floor.

Quick Reply: What is your best story of picking up girls on your bike