General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What is your best story of picking up girls on your bike

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 09:53 AM
Robbie13
LOSER
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yep and invite me next time!!

Old 01-20-2013, 09:55 AM
USAFANG67
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by edgeofinsanity
One of the advantages of having a smaller bike like my Sportster, the bigger girls can't/won't get on the back. Lets me keeps some sort of standard without being rude to the girl.
I think you just came out with a new tactic of CYA ....Cover Your A$$

Old 01-20-2013, 10:03 AM
Thrill_of_it_all_
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by harleyflyboy
Picked up a girl one time, she was on the way to a Mellisa Ethridge concert.
Diid you mean "Picked up 2 girls one time, they were on the way to a Mellisa Ethridge concert?"

Old 01-20-2013, 10:08 AM
jeffreydsilver
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 165 Likes on 114 Posts
Default Well, You Asked

I really gotta say that I only have one "best story" of picking up a girl on my bike. It was about 5 years ago. After 31 years of marriage, 3 children, of which the 3rd was in college and EVERYTHING being paid for, the wife and I went out for a Sunday ride (in the car). I had questioned her before we went out to find out if she "needed" anything accomplished or had to run any errands and her answer was no.

Well, 15 minutes later as she was proclaiming "I knew it, I knew it", we were pulling up in to the lot of Liberty HD of Rahway NJ. Now keep in mind. The wife had never even seen me on a bike. She had no idea if I even knew how to ride but knew enough to know that if this was what I wanted, it would come to be.

I had been thinking of buying an 883 for riding back and forth to work, you know, just enough to get me back out on the road. Nothing fancy, just a single seater. So there I sat, trying out a 883 Low with forwards on it. The wife had been walking the floor, trying to "keep out of the way" when she finally walked over to where the salesman and I were talking. She took one look at me sitting on the bike and then turned to the salesman and asked "Where do I sit?" You could have knocked me over with a feather!

Inside, I was thinking, she'll go for one ride, get the crap scared out of her and never get back on. That was 5 years and two bikes ago. Who ever said Harleys aren't babe magnets?

Old 01-20-2013, 10:30 AM
baka1969
Extreme HDF Member

Received 705 Likes on 467 Posts

D*e*a*r* * P*e*n*t*h*o*u*s*e*

Old 01-20-2013, 10:34 AM
Pete6114
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jeffreydsilver
I really gotta say that I only have one "best story" of picking up a girl on my bike. It was about 5 years ago. After 31 years of marriage, 3 children, of which the 3rd was in college and EVERYTHING being paid for, the wife and I went out for a Sunday ride (in the car). I had questioned her before we went out to find out if she "needed" anything accomplished or had to run any errands and her answer was no.

Well, 15 minutes later as she was proclaiming "I knew it, I knew it", we were pulling up in to the lot of Liberty HD of Rahway NJ. Now keep in mind. The wife had never even seen me on a bike. She had no idea if I even knew how to ride but knew enough to know that if this was what I wanted, it would come to be.

I had been thinking of buying an 883 for riding back and forth to work, you know, just enough to get me back out on the road. Nothing fancy, just a single seater. So there I sat, trying out a 883 Low with forwards on it. The wife had been walking the floor, trying to "keep out of the way" when she finally walked over to where the salesman and I were talking. She took one look at me sitting on the bike and then turned to the salesman and asked "Where do I sit?" You could have knocked me over with a feather!

Inside, I was thinking, she'll go for one ride, get the crap scared out of her and never get back on. That was 5 years and two bikes ago. Who ever said Harleys aren't babe magnets?
Awesome story. You're a lucky duck! My wife wouldn't sit on a bike, if it was in the garage...she's scared of them and i always ride solo. But she has no problem at all with me having bikes and spending money on them. I'm lucky to have her!

Old 01-20-2013, 10:36 AM
baka1969
Extreme HDF Member

Received 705 Likes on 467 Posts

Originally Posted by USAFANG67
I think you just came out with a new tactic of CYA ....Cover Your A$$
This is something all us Sporty guys know. We just don't tell the BT guys.

Old 01-20-2013, 10:39 AM
Rbs68cgr
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Iceman24
Totally agree & guess I put my "old man" hat on for this one...OP's looking for amusement so my best line...many years ago...was "Hold on to the Saddlehorn." And...her response..."What, this thing's got a saddlehorn?" Then we both laughed & sped off...
Nothing wrong with wearing your old man hat. I need to learn when to wear one myself. This last summer I was out having a drink & I was sitting next to a good looking young girl & we were chatting it up. She was commenting on how nice my bike was & asked about going for a ride. So we ended up riding around hittin up few more bars & eventually started heading back to her place. On the way there we ran into a DUI checkpoint & of course they smelled alcohol on us. So they had me in cuffs giving them my info & crap when the officer that was over talking to the girl came to me and was asking me about how I just met the girl. He was telling me that this DUI will have some grief getting through but it won't last forever. It seems the chick had some pills in her purse for her herpes. The DUI goes away in time but the herpes are for life. Damn, it's been about 6 months now & I'm still happy to of gotten pulled over that night.

Old 01-20-2013, 10:52 AM
toastman
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

hmm where to start?

had a good one two summers ago. was out with a few friends bar hopping and i was getting ready to leave when this hot blond came up and asked me if that were my motorcycle out front.

i said sure is and she asked for a ride. i only had one helmet and no pillion, so i gave her my helmet and she sat on the fender and we took off cruising all over town at 4 am.

she says "lets go back to my place" and i told her to direct me. she was hammered and couldn't for the life of her get me to her house. we rode up and down this dark county road about 5 times until i stopped the bike and was like do you have any idea where you're going?

i hopped off the bike to take a ****, and when i turned around she was ready to go. it all went down right there on the side of the road, bent over my bike, at 5 am.

we finished up, i grabbed my helmet and left her there.

Old 01-20-2013, 11:29 AM
Pete6114
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by toastman
hmm where to start?

had a good one two summers ago. was out with a few friends bar hopping and i was getting ready to leave when this hot blond came up and asked me if that were my motorcycle out front.

i said sure is and she asked for a ride. i only had one helmet and no pillion, so i gave her my helmet and she sat on the fender and we took off cruising all over town at 4 am.

she says "lets go back to my place" and i told her to direct me. she was hammered and couldn't for the life of her get me to her house. we rode up and down this dark county road about 5 times until i stopped the bike and was like do you have any idea where you're going?

i hopped off the bike to take a ****, and when i turned around she was ready to go. it all went down right there on the side of the road, bent over my bike, at 5 am.

we finished up, i grabbed my helmet and left her there.
Are you serious?

Quick Reply: What is your best story of picking up girls on your bike