General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What is your best story of picking up girls on your bike

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 09:28 AM
bigboy92
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I picked up a couger at sharkeys during bikeweek she was loaded haha bought me all kinds of overpriced shirts and goodies she was in vacation and wanted to ride I rode her on my fender with my vest rolled up for her seat she stayed in the presidential suite

Last edited by bigboy92; 01-20-2013 at 09:30 AM.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:31 AM
Juan L
Received 20,117 Likes on 10,260 Posts

Originally Posted by bigboy92
I picked up a couger at sharkeys during bikeweek she was loaded haha bought me all kinds of overpriced shirts and goodies she was in vacation and wanted to ride I rode her on my fender with my vest rolled up for her seat she stayed in the presidential suite
Bet she is more picky about pillon accomodations next time!

Old 01-20-2013, 09:34 AM
USAFANG67
Road Master

Originally Posted by Iceman24
Totally agree & guess I put my "old man" hat on for this one...OP's looking for amusement so my best line...many years ago...was "Hold on to the Saddlehorn." And...her response..."What, this thing's got a saddlehorn?" Then we both laughed & sped off...
My "Saddlehorn" is a thing of the past. Here is why:

Name:  LackOfUse1.jpg
Views: 1650
Size:  101.6 KB

Old 01-20-2013, 09:35 AM
bigboy92
Cruiser

Haha maybe but I was the 20 year old with the road king that she wanted to ride on

Old 01-20-2013, 09:42 AM
Robbie13
LOSER
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Didn't really pick her up, but...went to a bar. My cousin happened to be there at a birthday party for a fine looking girl. I was getting ready to head back home and she wanted to sit on my bike. She did. Short skirt, cleavage showing and beer in hand. Cousin snapped a pic. Went straight home. Pulled in driveway and my wife is walking out holding up her smartphone asking what is this?? Had no idea what she was talking about. Seems the pic was on facebook and managed to beat me home. I said "I can explain!".

Attached Thumbnails What is your best story of picking up girls on your bike-oops.jpg  

Last edited by Robbie13; 01-20-2013 at 09:46 AM.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:45 AM
USAFANG67
Road Master

Originally Posted by Robbie13
Didn't really pick her up, but...went to a bar. My cousin happened to be there at a birthday party for a fine looking girl. I was getting ready to head back home and she wanted to sit on my bike. She did. Short skirt, cleavage showing and beer in hand. Cousin snapped a pic. Went straight home. Pulled in driveway and my wife is walking out holding up her smartphone asking what is this?? Had no idea what she was talking about. Seems the pic was on facebook and managed to be me home. I said "I can explain!".
Sue him for Invasion of your Privacy.......it's the American Way

Old 01-20-2013, 09:47 AM
Robbie13
LOSER
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by USAFANG67
Sue him for Invasion of your Privacy.......it's the American Way
Lol! I called and told him to give me a heads up next time!

Old 01-20-2013, 09:49 AM
Newharleylover
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1,165 Likes on 456 Posts

I'm only going to read this thread because the only chicks who wanted to get jiggy with me were the size of a blue whale and smelled like a cross between beef jerky, ***, and inner tube rubber. There was a bar near where I lived in a rural area that had a bike/hot rod show every year. I had some glorious opportunities there but it seemed the hottest chicks were so damned drunk I figured they were seconds away from blowing chunks! That's all I have to say bout that.

Old 01-20-2013, 09:50 AM
USAFANG67
Road Master

Originally Posted by Robbie13
Lol! I called and told him to give me a heads up next time!
There's only one way to make sure he'll honor your agreement........have a rerun
Personally I would go for the long drawn out wailing and gnashing of teeth that a personal law suit brings.
Then you can take your winnings to repair the damage between you and your wife....

Last edited by USAFANG67; 01-20-2013 at 09:53 AM.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:53 AM
edgeofinsanity
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by MJHJEA
Just wondering, is the kind of bike, size, condition, etc. in direct correlation to the quality of bimbo one attracts?
One of the advantages of having a smaller bike like my Sportster, the bigger girls can't/won't get on the back. Lets me keeps some sort of standard without being rude to the girl.

Quick Reply: What is your best story of picking up girls on your bike