General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What is your best story of picking up girls on your bike

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2014, 01:57 PM
Glockmeister
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BenGurion
Sounds like many of them were treated just like the stuffed animal in your avatar.
His avatar always cracks me up.

Old 01-09-2014, 03:57 PM
dickey
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,651 Likes on 2,536 Posts

Actually, I've had much more success picking up girls by strapping on a guitar & walking onstage than on my Harley.

If they ever have a "Best story about picking up girls while playing" thread, I have some stories that are hard to beat. But on my Harley? Nothing really much. And most of them were back in the day on my ricers.

Old 01-09-2014, 05:21 PM
Irish883
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Newharleylover
I had some glorious opportunities there but it seemed the hottest chicks were so damned drunk I figured they were seconds away from blowing chunks!
That's funny, I named mine chunks too... <_<

Ahem... the subject at hand... Virginia Beach is a tourist trap town and all the girls on vacation used to love to go for "rides". No overly funny stories, but it wasn't hard to pick them up back then, even on a busted ride, and there were plenty of times when you be sitting in traffic and they would just climb on the back. Sadly there were helmet laws and such and the cops down there don't ef around so you had to be quick to get them the hell off.

Also, about the nature of using a bike to pick up women. Like others have said, it isn't all about doing it intentionally, chicks are just attracted to them. I can't speak for everyone, but I did NOT marry my high school sweetheart, the girl I was dating from when I was 12, etc. When I was 21 I was very single, I carried those crazy condom things and all I cared about was hanging out with friends, partying, and getting my dick wet. Just sayin'.

Old 01-09-2014, 05:29 PM
BenGurion
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Glockmeister
His avatar always cracks me up.
me too..

I owned a dog that had a blanket that it violated every chance it got...

didn't mean to hijack..

please carry on with stories of smelly ******, hit it and quit it, pump it and dump it, and marrying high school sweethearts.

Funny thread..

Last edited by BenGurion; 01-09-2014 at 05:42 PM.
Old 01-09-2014, 08:10 PM
deadhawg
Stellar HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 1,800 Likes on 688 Posts

Many years ago, early '80's, long before I was married, I went for a solo ride from CA to Utah, Zion National park, etc. On the way back I took back roads through Nevada, stopped in Tonopah for the nite. Got a cheap room and rode to the bar a few blocks away. There happened to be a member of the Swedish Bikini Model Team in the bar...I wish. Actually hooked up with wild local girl, no model, but not a pig either, ended up spending a long weekend with her. There may have been drugs and alcohol involved. She invited her sister over the last night. Ever hear the expression "she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose"? Turned out both her and her sister had worked at the Mustang Ranch for a while. They were VERY knowledgeable and VERY good at what they did.

Old 01-10-2014, 01:32 AM
capitan1962
Tourer
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Thanks for an hour of great entertainment.

Old 01-10-2014, 02:04 AM
kiwideuce
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 115 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by Iceman24
If you need to lure girls with your 2-wheeler...you're trolling w/the wrong equipment. How about trying the gentleman route and backing down on "cool biker dude." You'll get better quality w/this game-plan every time.

BTW, married to my HS sweetheart & we started dating in 1980...didn't know I had/rode bikes and didn't care. Still hates them to this day, but going on 33+ years together shows you don't need materialistic things to catch women...just be yourself & let everything else fall into place.
read the topic! no point in your comment is there?

Old 01-10-2014, 02:33 AM
desertrideryz
Road Warrior
Received 25 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by deadhawg
Many years ago, early '80's, long before I was married, I went for a solo ride from CA to Utah, Zion National park, etc. On the way back I took back roads through Nevada, stopped in Tonopah for the nite. Got a cheap room and rode to the bar a few blocks away. There happened to be a member of the Swedish Bikini Model Team in the bar...I wish. Actually hooked up with wild local girl, no model, but not a pig either, ended up spending a long weekend with her. There may have been drugs and alcohol involved. She invited her sister over the last night. Ever hear the expression "she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose"? Turned out both her and her sister had worked at the Mustang Ranch for a while. They were VERY knowledgeable and VERY good at what they did.
I lived in Tonopah in the 90's worked at the Mizpah and the Station House. There was a lot of "working girls" from the defunct cottontail ranch that went through there on weeks off. Thank God Cuz the locals would make you use Rosie and her sister after a 5th of tequila.

Old 01-10-2014, 04:02 PM
Aaresz
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Can't participate in this conversation as my wife tends to look at me accusingly if my back pegs are even down.......