General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What is your best story of picking up girls on your bike

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2014, 07:13 PM
Perry um
Tourer
Received 39 Likes on 29 Posts

When I was younger a buddy of mine met some chick at a bar and I was playing wingman, him and I rode our bikes there. Her friend asked if she could ride with me so I told her sure. A few miles down the road I turned to her and said I am doing pretty good riding this bike for the first time, I just bought it this morning..... You should have seen her face, I was only joking and told her later but we still laugh at that today, as my buddy ended up marrying the girl he met that night.

Old 01-08-2014, 08:44 PM
Ron750
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 16,547 Likes on 6,276 Posts

Originally Posted by lo-rider
hvac is just trying to inflate his post count and bombard each of us with multiple messages in our subscription emails.

Come on. With over 7,000 posts, how can you claim to never have seen any of us posting multiple quotes? BS. Maybe you never used it, yourself. But you've been reading them all along.

Tags?
I didn't say I didn't know what multiquotes is. I didn't know what they were until I had been on here 7 months. If you look at my link you will understand.
Tags make it easier for a thread to show up in a search. And Lord know the HDF search engine needs help.

I used to make posts with multiple quotes by cutting and pasting, with multiple windows. Duh!

Old 01-08-2014, 10:21 PM
Woweh
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
Baka buddy meaning no disrespect but it's only bullshit fiction to those who haven't played in the freak zone , lots of willing wild women out there looking to get the nasty on and you don't have to be a rich weight lifter to play tag with them .

One mans fantasies are another's reality .
hahaha and I'll drink to that!!

I always had this saying, "never turn away a stray, always put out a bowl of milk because you never know, what you might get"

Cheers!

Old 01-08-2014, 10:42 PM
Glockmeister
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by j1mmy
i have never had good luck picking up girls on my bike.. i took a lady for a ride once, thought i was doing great, then she told me all about her husband.. took another girl from work home for lunch, on the ride she told me she was a lesbian.. i did have a casual GF all through highschool and into my late 20's. she liked riding, but we would of hooked up bike or not. the only girl (old woman)i actually picked up just because i was on a Harley, was a nasty crack ***** that i had to physically shove off the back to get rid of.she just ran up and jumped on at a stop sign. asked me if i like to date?(*****)

i met my wife on a dating site, she originally wrote to me because i said i had a Harley in my profile.. i blew off the first few dates to go on a poker run.. she bought a Honda Shadow a few days after we met. she has only been on the back of my bike once.
Screw the rest of them, you found the right one IMO.

Old 01-09-2014, 09:21 AM
Glockmeister
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by Nocturnalnature
I have a related question that I was hoping someone could help me with.
I met a beautiful blonde haired, green eyed lass and after much work got to plow her field. Unfortunately I quickly found that her giney smelled so bad I kept going soft and couldn't concentrate on anything other than the smell of a dead carcass wafting up from betwixt her legs. The odd thing is I had done the pretend "scratching my nose" trick and it was a sweet smelling nectar, I then went down there for a quick examination and it was about the nicest looking box I had ever seen. Cleanly shaven, nice pink lips, a cute little shaved and bleached hiney hole, etc.. Nevertheless, as soon as our juices started mixing I started getting watery eyes and felt the chicken salad in my stomach working its way up my throat. The rhythmic motion quickly turned to "pump, pump, gag, pump, pump, gag, and its all I could do to keep from throwing up on this cute little vixen. She kept asking what was wrong, and I can only assume she either had no sense of smell or was simply trying to ignore an embarrassing situation. Finally I just gave up and rolled off of her in shame.
I still run into her on occasion and while she is exceptionally pretty, all I can ever think about is that horrific stench. I'm wondering if our liquids were incompatible. If so, I'd gladly spring for a three pack of Trojans to try again.
Any input is appreciated in helping me solve this dilemma.
Your examination of her proves everything you need to know. There is only one fix. Next time you find a beauty willing to soil herself with the likes of you, wash YOUR *** before you kiss hers.

Old 01-09-2014, 09:36 AM
hvacgaspiping
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 16,984 Likes on 8,638 Posts

[quote=lo-rider;12176789]hvac is just trying to inflate his post count and bombard each of us with multiple messages in our subscription emails.

You know, I DIDN`T know about the multipost thing until just now, so don`t accuse me of running up my post count. But, I don`t really give a **** what you think anyway. I may or may not use that feature in the future.

Come on. With over 7,000 posts, how can you claim to never have seen any of us posting multiple quotes? BS. Maybe you never used it, yourself. But you've been reading them all along.

Old 01-09-2014, 10:43 AM
ChiefGator
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My wife and I stopped at a Dairy Queen after a nice ride along Pensacola Beach. As we were walking in, a family (about 10 of them) was walking out. The Dad said "Nice Bke" and i was thanking him, the Great Grandmother said... "Take me for a ride!" I said "Let's GO!"

A man (mid 30's, learned later was her grandson) said "Mee Maw, you can't ride that thing" That got her dander up and very heatedly she replied " Don't you ever tell me what I can and cannot do!"

I took her for a few laps around the parking lot. Her 2 great grandchildren were there to see it. It was fantastic!

Just goes to show.... Chicks dig Harleys!

Old 01-09-2014, 10:43 AM
travistodd1
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I met my now wife when she was 19 and in college. We lived about 45 minutes apart from each other and I was on my bike one day. We were going to head to my place, she decided that being on the bike sounded like a good way to improve on her tan. About 15 minutes in to the ride the strapless top she was wearing came untied in the back. She didn't find it near as funny as I did. On the way back the next day she took some type of large insect to the forehead......

It was a rough start but several years, 4 Harley's and a lot of miles later she has her own riding gear and our daughter cant get enough of the bikes in the garage. She likes the back of the Ultra a lot better that the Corbin Gunfighter that was on my Softail when we me also...

Old 01-09-2014, 11:33 AM
Bigfoot1
Road Captain

Pulled up to a crowd of girls outside smoking in front of the local a few years back, me and my brother riding these...girl with a nasty sour look on her face says "why the f@@k would you ride something like that?" Brother looks at her and say's " to weed out b!tches like you". Ended that conversation pretty quick as the group roared and the sour puss went inside. Her friend got on my fender and had one hell of a good time.

Attached Thumbnails What is your best story of picking up girls on your bike-todds-bike.jpg   What is your best story of picking up girls on your bike-toddsbike1.jpg  
Old 01-09-2014, 11:37 AM
Glockmeister
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by lo-rider
There's a nice guy with a poor sense of smell out there for her, somewhere.
I'm a nice guy and I couldn't smell **** if it was up my nose. PM me her number.

Quick Reply: What is your best story of picking up girls on your bike